Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#61   ^
Old Wed, Dec-14-11, 07:12

Plan: Keto and IF
Stats: 181.3/180.6/160 Female 5' 6"
BF:-63.1/-21.3 to go
Progress: 3%

Day 1...189.6 TOM came today so I'm sure that's why I've been so out of control. I need to prepare before this comes again. It's not really on a reg cycle so don't know for sure when it's coming but I do know the signs. I just need to listen to my body more effectively.

Meals
B~tea w/stevia
L~Chili (4oz ground beef, 1 tomato, 4oz onion, 6oz celery and 6 romaine leaves)
D~Chili (4oz ground beef, 1 tomato, 4oz onion, 6oz celery and 6 romaine leaves)

Calories 528 Carbs 45.4

Day 2...188.8(-0.8) Had a good clean eating day yesterday Today's another fresh new day to get it right. Down 8oz isn't bad for having TOM and coming back from a cheat. It'll get better! I'm going to try and look at each day as a brand new day for a fresh start. Hope my mind is easily tricked LOL.

Meals
B~ACV w/8oz water & squirt of vanilla cream stevia. Also tea w/stevia
L~3.5oz chicken fingers w/dijon mustard, 2 crushed melba snacks & 6oz Celeriac fries
D~4oz 95% lean ground beef w/4oz onions and 6 romaine leaves AND 6oz celeriac fries (didn't count this so I have to change my calories)

Calories 581 Carbs 49.4

Day 3...185.8 (-3) Hmmm I ate more calories than I planned yesterday thinking I put the celeriac fries in fitday but didn't but I had such a nice loss this morning. Maybe my calories should be at the higher end of 500's. I'm going to play with it a bit and see. Only with veggies though.

Meals
L~3.5oz chicken fingers w/dijon mustard, 2 crushed melba snacks & 6oz Celeriac fries
D~4oz 95% lean ground beef w/4oz onions and 6 romaine leaves AND 6oz celeriac fries (Just going to repeat yesterdays menu since it was so good)

Calories 581 Carbs 49.4

Day 4...183.8(-2) Another day well done. I did have a headache last night that was getting worse by the second so I broke down and took 3 ibuprofen and had another cup of tea before bed. I'm ready for today 170's soon to come!!! I seem to be doing okay with my calories a bit higher so I'll be doing anywhere from 500-600 calories. If I start to stall or gain I will decrease but as long as I'm doing fine I will be at the higher end of cals.

Meals
B~B~ACV w/8oz water & squirt of vanilla cream stevia. Also tea w/stevia
L~4oz beef stir fry, 4oz onions, 6 romaine leaves and 1 alessi sesame breadstick
D~3.5oz chicken, 6oz celery (soup) and 1 alessi sesame breadstick

Calories 544 Carbs 28.3

Day 5...181.4(-2.4) WOW 8.2 lbs in 4 full days. I'm really loving this! Yesterday felt a bit of a struggle with cravings. LOTS of tea. I also took a 2nd dose of the ACV before my dinner meal and also using 20 drops 3x's a day. Those are the only things I'm doing different right now from before and I'm having such good loses. On to another day of losing and a weekend ON PROTOCOL!

Meals
L~4oz Tilapia (dijon mustard, alessi breadstick) and 6oz celeriac fries
D~4oz steak, 4oz onion, 6 romaine leaves, an apple and 1 alessi breadstick

Calories 578 Carbs 58.3

Day 6...181(-0.4) Well big loses has come to a slow down as I knew they would but 8.6 lbs is making me really happy now for only 5 full days on. Soon I will be in the 170's and that's motivating. I remember when I was struggling to get out of the 200's. Well I will do my best to eat at my regular hours today. It will be an emotional day. This afternoon there is a "Lighting of the Candles" in remembrance of my sister in law who just passed away this past June. Young, loving and fun woman. She is GREATLY missed by all who loved her. I will check back in later if I can. If not have a wonderful Saturday friends.

Meals
B~Water (tried to get coffee but it tasted like sh**) will sneak in a tea soon.
L~ACV w/8oz water & squirt of vanilla cream stevia, 4oz 95% lean ground beef & 6oz celeriac fries & alessi breadstick
D~4 oz 95% lean ground beef & apple,& alessi breadstick

Calories 509 Carbs 45.7

Day 7...182.8(+1.8) Not a perfect day of protocol yesterday. I had 2 small pieces of cheesecake and not enough water. So up the numbers go. Oh well what can I do now but get right back at it. A new day to get it right. My mini goal is to get into the 170's by next Sunday.

Meals
B~coffee w/stevia and ACV w/8oz water/squirt stevia
L~4oz steak and 4oz romaine lettuce
snack~ apple
D~4oz chicken and 6oz celery (soup)

Calories 524 Carbs 27.8

Day 8...183(+0.2)Booooo!!!! Up another 2oz. Ate well yesterday. Lots of running around and cleaning. Didn't get my water all in during the day and so I had a late dinner and gulped down about 35oz of water before bed. Maybe my body is holding on to it. It'll go down tomorrow I'm sure.

Meals
B~green tea w/stevia and ACV w/8oz water
L~4oz 95% lean ground beef, 1 tomatoe, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine, chili powder (HCG chili)
D~6oz celeriac fries, 3.5oz chicken breast (alessi breadstick & dijon mustard to bread it)

Calories 529 Carbs 38.5

Day 9...179.6(-3.4) I'm ecstatic today!!! I would've kissed the scale if I wasn't so busy doing the happy dance LOL. I made it to the 170's. Now to keep them and continue going forward Next mini goal is 174.8

Meals
B~tea w/stevia and ACV w/8oz water
L~4oz 95% ground beef, 1 oz tomato paste (ran out of tomato), 4oz romaine, 4oz lettuce & breadstick (chili)
D~4oz chicken fingers (breadstick & dijon mustard) and celeriac fries

Calories 538 Carbs 33.7

Day 10...181.4(+1.8)Back up the numbers go. I stuck to protocol 100%. My body is retaining water for whatever reason. Maybe pure denial that I will be in the 170's LOL.

Meals
L~4oz steak, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine (made into soup)

Calories 516 Carbs 17.3

Day 11...180(-1.4) I did well yesterday. Even had to deal with some night time cravings and got through it. Drank some tea with flavored stevia and went to bed. Scale is teasing me this morning but I see those 70's here tomorrow

Meals
B~ACV w/8oz water and tea w/stevia...Also a cup of coffee w/stevia (feeling backed up and trying to get things moving)
L~4oz chicken, 3oz celeriac, 3oz celery (soup)...trying a lil something different.
D~4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine, 1oz tomato paste (chili)

Calories 505 Carbs 28

Day 12...180.8(+0.8)Yesterday went well all day. That is till I woke up around 11:30pm and ate like 4 breadsticks. Up a bit more. I need to really stop yo-yo'ing. Still feeling backed up too so I drank a magnesium bottle this morning. They seem to help. I need to get more fiber in my diet. I don't like this feeling. So I have 28 days left and if I could lose .5 a day from here to end that would be 14 lbs. So this is my goal, to lose 14 more lbs bringing me to 166. If I really put in all effort I believe this can be done.

Meals
L~ACV, 4oz steak, 4oz onion and 4oz romaine (soup)
D~ACV, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine, 1/4c tomato sauce (chili)

Calories 502 Carbs 29.9

Day 13...180.2(-0.4)Still in the 80's...ugh, this must've been a set point at some point in my life. It'll move though. It was always tough for me getting into the new 10's but once it's securely in there I zip down and then gets stuck again. Keeping positive and moving forward.

Meals
B~tea w/stevia
L~ACV, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine, 1/4c tomato sauce (chili)
D~6oz celeriac fries, 4oz chicken (baked w/hot sauce)

Calories 527 Carbs 33.3

Day 14...180.2(0) No loss or gain today. I think it's official...if this wasn't one of my set points before I think it is now LOL. Today I'm going to have my soup for both meals. This way my carbs are low too. Lets see if that will get things moving.

Meals
B~ACV and tea w/stevia
L~4oz chicken and 6oz celery (soup)

Calories 497 Carbs 10.1

Day 15...182.2(+2) Upset this morning that I'm up 2 lbs. Only thing I didn't do well yesterday was get in my water. My meals were a little salty so I know it's water retention but still...2 whole lbs! Ugh! Well I'm going to push the water today but am still frustrated about not getting out of these 80's so have decided if things aren't moving along by friday I'm going to go to Phase 3. This way I can workout and well, just have a change to keep me focused. I know it isn't protocol to count carbs but I'm going to have just an all meat day. Can't hurt any worse than what's going on with the weight loss now LOL.

B~ACV, and tea w/stevia
L~ACV,4oz 95% lean hamburger
Mid snack~ 4oz steak
D~ACV, 4oz 95% lean hamburger

Calories 523 Carbs 0

Day 16...180(-2.2)I did well yesterday and there was a lot of peeing going on LOL. I had an all meat day and then I had 2 chocolate delights before bed. Then woke up at night and ate up 4 more...ugh addicting! But I had a nice release this morning. Again, exactly at 180. Fingers crossed this is the last time I have to see the 80's. I'm going to do another all meat day. 3 servings of it. Lots of water, tea and my ACV before lunch and dinner. I also drink one first thing in the morning. Wish me luck

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia
L~4oz 95% lean ground beef
mid snack~ 4oz chicken strips
D~4oz 95% lean ground beef

Calories 532 Carbs 0

Day 17...179.8(-0.2) Another day well done. Drank my water and tea but only did the ACV once in the morning. It was a busy day and I kept forgetting. Ate another 4 of those chocolate delights...OMG they're so addicting. BUT I was tossing and turning all night and from what I understand the coconut oil in them is a metabolism booster and I wonder if it's them keeping me up cause it's been 2 nights in a row like this and 2 nights I've been eating them like their nothing LOL. SO it's going to be hard but I'm not going to have any today. See what happens. Another thing...I've been cramping and a little moody the last couple of days as well. Now looking back my TOM ran only 21 days apart and today makes 14 days since the last one ended. Could the hcg be making my cycles come quicker? That only gives me 3 weeks break in between and one of the weeks I'm craving like a mad woman. Makes things really hard. Today I'm going to go back to a "normal" eating. Meaning I'm adding in some veggies.

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia
L~ACV, 4oz steak, 4oz onion, & 2oz romaine
D~ACV, 4oz chicken, 6oz celery (soup)

Calories 507 Carbs 15.5

Day 18...180.8(+1) Up a lb this morning all fault of my own so I can't be mad or frustrated about it. I fought urges all day. Went to bed then awoke around 11:15pm'ish (seems to be my magical hour of fail)LOL. And I had some chunky PB I found way in the back of the cabinet and then I had like 3 big gulps of ice cold milk. It was SO GOOD! Not even a whole lot but enough to satisfy me to go back to bed and enough to make me go up a lb...booo me!!! Oh well, today's a new day and I know I did well enough for how crazy I felt yesterday.

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia
L~ACV, zucchini pasta, 1 tomato, 1oz tomato sauce, 4oz ground beef & breadstick
D~ACV,4oz steak, 4oz onion, 2oz romaine, garlic powder (soup) & breadstick

Calories 532 Carbs 34.3

Day 19...

Day 20...

Day 21...

Day 22...

Day 23...

Day 24...

Day 25...

Day 26...

Day 27...

Day 28...

Day 29...

Day 30...

Day 31...

Day 32...

Day 33...

Day 34...

Day 35...

Day 36...

Day 37...

Day 38...

Day 39...

Day 40...

Last edited by smullen : Thu, Dec-15-11 at 07:26.
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Fri, Dec-16-11, 07:12

Day 1...189.6 TOM came today so I'm sure that's why I've been so out of control. I need to prepare before this comes again. It's not really on a reg cycle so don't know for sure when it's coming but I do know the signs. I just need to listen to my body more effectively.

Meals
B~tea w/stevia

Calories 528 Carbs 45.4

Day 2...188.8(-0.8) Had a good clean eating day yesterday Today's another fresh new day to get it right. Down 8oz isn't bad for having TOM and coming back from a cheat. It'll get better! I'm going to try and look at each day as a brand new day for a fresh start. Hope my mind is easily tricked LOL.

Meals
D~4oz 95% lean ground beef w/4oz onions and 6 romaine leaves AND 6oz celeriac fries (didn't count this so I have to change my calories)

Calories 581 Carbs 49.4

Day 3...185.8 (-3) Hmmm I ate more calories than I planned yesterday thinking I put the celeriac fries in fitday but didn't but I had such a nice loss this morning. Maybe my calories should be at the higher end of 500's. I'm going to play with it a bit and see. Only with veggies though.

Meals
D~4oz 95% lean ground beef w/4oz onions and 6 romaine leaves AND 6oz celeriac fries (Just going to repeat yesterdays menu since it was so good)

Calories 581 Carbs 49.4

Day 4...183.8(-2) Another day well done. I did have a headache last night that was getting worse by the second so I broke down and took 3 ibuprofen and had another cup of tea before bed. I'm ready for today 170's soon to come!!! I seem to be doing okay with my calories a bit higher so I'll be doing anywhere from 500-600 calories. If I start to stall or gain I will decrease but as long as I'm doing fine I will be at the higher end of cals.

Meals
L~4oz beef stir fry, 4oz onions, 6 romaine leaves and 1 alessi sesame breadstick

Calories 544 Carbs 28.3

Day 5...181.4(-2.4) WOW 8.2 lbs in 4 full days. I'm really loving this! Yesterday felt a bit of a struggle with cravings. LOTS of tea. I also took a 2nd dose of the ACV before my dinner meal and also using 20 drops 3x's a day. Those are the only things I'm doing different right now from before and I'm having such good loses. On to another day of losing and a weekend ON PROTOCOL!

Meals

Calories 578 Carbs 58.3

Day 6...181(-0.4) Well big loses has come to a slow down as I knew they would but 8.6 lbs is making me really happy now for only 5 full days on. Soon I will be in the 170's and that's motivating. I remember when I was struggling to get out of the 200's. Well I will do my best to eat at my regular hours today. It will be an emotional day. This afternoon there is a "Lighting of the Candles" in remembrance of my sister in law who just passed away this past June. Young, loving and fun woman. She is GREATLY missed by all who loved her. I will check back in later if I can. If not have a wonderful Saturday friends.

Meals
L~ACV w/8oz water & squirt of vanilla cream stevia, 4oz 95% lean ground beef & 6oz celeriac fries & alessi breadstick

Calories 509 Carbs 45.7

Day 7...182.8(+1.8) Not a perfect day of protocol yesterday. I had 2 small pieces of cheesecake and not enough water. So up the numbers go. Oh well what can I do now but get right back at it. A new day to get it right. My mini goal is to get into the 170's by next Sunday.

Meals
snack~ apple

Calories 524 Carbs 27.8

Day 8...183(+0.2)Booooo!!!! Up another 2oz. Ate well yesterday. Lots of running around and cleaning. Didn't get my water all in during the day and so I had a late dinner and gulped down about 35oz of water before bed. Maybe my body is holding on to it. It'll go down tomorrow I'm sure.

Meals
L~4oz 95% lean ground beef, 1 tomatoe, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine, chili powder (HCG chili)
D~6oz celeriac fries, 3.5oz chicken breast (alessi breadstick & dijon mustard to bread it)

Calories 529 Carbs 38.5

Day 9...179.6(-3.4) I'm ecstatic today!!! I would've kissed the scale if I wasn't so busy doing the happy dance LOL. I made it to the 170's. Now to keep them and continue going forward Next mini goal is 174.8

Meals
L~4oz 95% ground beef, 1 oz tomato paste (ran out of tomato), 4oz romaine, 4oz lettuce & breadstick (chili)

Calories 538 Carbs 33.7

Day 10...181.4(+1.8)Back up the numbers go. I stuck to protocol 100%. My body is retaining water for whatever reason. Maybe pure denial that I will be in the 170's LOL.

Meals

Calories 516 Carbs 17.3

Day 11...180(-1.4) I did well yesterday. Even had to deal with some night time cravings and got through it. Drank some tea with flavored stevia and went to bed. Scale is teasing me this morning but I see those 70's here tomorrow

Meals
B~ACV w/8oz water and tea w/stevia...Also a cup of coffee w/stevia (feeling backed up and trying to get things moving)
L~4oz chicken, 3oz celeriac, 3oz celery (soup)...trying a lil something different.

Calories 505 Carbs 28

Day 12...180.8(+0.8)Yesterday went well all day. That is till I woke up around 11:30pm and ate like 4 breadsticks. Up a bit more. I need to really stop yo-yo'ing. Still feeling backed up too so I drank a magnesium bottle this morning. They seem to help. I need to get more fiber in my diet. I don't like this feeling. So I have 28 days left and if I could lose .5 a day from here to end that would be 14 lbs. So this is my goal, to lose 14 more lbs bringing me to 166. If I really put in all effort I believe this can be done.

Meals
D~ACV, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine, 1/4c tomato sauce (chili)

Calories 502 Carbs 29.9

Day 13...180.2(-0.4)Still in the 80's...ugh, this must've been a set point at some point in my life. It'll move though. It was always tough for me getting into the new 10's but once it's securely in there I zip down and then gets stuck again. Keeping positive and moving forward.

Meals
B~tea w/stevia
L~ACV, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz onion, 4oz romaine, 1/4c tomato sauce (chili)

Calories 527 Carbs 33.3

Day 14...180.2(0) No loss or gain today. I think it's official...if this wasn't one of my set points before I think it is now LOL. Today I'm going to have my soup for both meals. This way my carbs are low too. Lets see if that will get things moving.

Meals
B~ACV and tea w/stevia

Calories 497 Carbs 10.1

Day 15...182.2(+2) Upset this morning that I'm up 2 lbs. Only thing I didn't do well yesterday was get in my water. My meals were a little salty so I know it's water retention but still...2 whole lbs! Ugh! Well I'm going to push the water today but am still frustrated about not getting out of these 80's so have decided if things aren't moving along by friday I'm going to go to Phase 3. This way I can workout and well, just have a change to keep me focused. I know it isn't protocol to count carbs but I'm going to have just an all meat day. Can't hurt any worse than what's going on with the weight loss now LOL.

B~ACV, and tea w/stevia
Mid snack~ 4oz steak

Calories 523 Carbs 0

Day 16...180(-2.2)I did well yesterday and there was a lot of peeing going on LOL. I had an all meat day and then I had 2 chocolate delights before bed. Then woke up at night and ate up 4 more...ugh addicting! But I had a nice release this morning. Again, exactly at 180. Fingers crossed this is the last time I have to see the 80's. I'm going to do another all meat day. 3 servings of it. Lots of water, tea and my ACV before lunch and dinner. I also drink one first thing in the morning. Wish me luck

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia

Calories 532 Carbs 0

Day 17...179.8(-0.2) Another day well done. Drank my water and tea but only did the ACV once in the morning. It was a busy day and I kept forgetting. Ate another 4 of those chocolate delights...OMG they're so addicting. BUT I was tossing and turning all night and from what I understand the coconut oil in them is a metabolism booster and I wonder if it's them keeping me up cause it's been 2 nights in a row like this and 2 nights I've been eating them like their nothing LOL. SO it's going to be hard but I'm not going to have any today. See what happens. Another thing...I've been cramping and a little moody the last couple of days as well. Now looking back my TOM ran only 21 days apart and today makes 14 days since the last one ended. Could the hcg be making my cycles come quicker? That only gives me 3 weeks break in between and one of the weeks I'm craving like a mad woman. Makes things really hard. Today I'm going to go back to a "normal" eating. Meaning I'm adding in some veggies.

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia

Calories 507 Carbs 15.5

Day 18...180.8(+1) Up a lb this morning all fault of my own so I can't be mad or frustrated about it. I fought urges all day. Went to bed then awoke around 11:15pm'ish (seems to be my magical hour of fail)LOL. And I had some chunky PB I found way in the back of the cabinet and then I had like 3 big gulps of ice cold milk. It was SO GOOD! Not even a whole lot but enough to satisfy me to go back to bed and enough to make me go up a lb...booo me!!! Oh well, today's a new day and I know I did well enough for how crazy I felt yesterday.

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia

Calories 532 Carbs 34.3

Day 19...180.3(-0.5) 3 Short weeks left to go. I want to make the best of these so I can be firmly in the 170's for phase 3. Im going to have to stick to protocol 100% which is going to be so difficult with the holidays but I'm really really going to try my best. I'm going shopping tomorrow morning and I'm going to buy a bunch of stuff to make meals but I'm also going to buy the stuff to have a steak and cake day. Maybe this can get me moving again. In case you don't know what it is, you can find it here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocMTrpzrAiU

Meals
B~ACV, green tea w/stevia
L~ACV, 6oz zucchini pasta, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 2oz onion, 1 tomato, and 1/4c tomato sauce

Calories 503 Carbs 24.8

Day 20...179.8(-0.5) Busy day of shopping so didn't get to log in here.

Meals
B~green tea w/stevia and ACV
L~3.5 oz steak
D~3.5 oz steak
then lots of chocolate delights in between.

Day 21...179.2(-0.6)Hopefully today's more of a settling day. My back was on fire last night from so much standing. So I took 2 muscle relaxers and was out for the whole night. Didn't drink enough water either. Still down a bit this morning AND in the 70's two days in a row...YES!!!

Meals
B~Apple Cinnamon tea w/vanilla stevia (SO GOOD!)
L~Spaghetti- 6oz zucchini pasta, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 2oz onion, 1 tomato, 1/4c tomato sauce
D~Chili- 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz romaine, 4oz onion, 1 tomato and 1/4 c. tomato sauce

Calories 511 Carbs 42.2

Day 22...178.1(-1.1) Yay nice loss this morning. I think the 70's are finally here to stay for a while. Weird thing though is I feel bloated today. I actually thought I was going to weigh more. I ate so many chocolate delights yesterday, I lost count LOL.

Meals
B~apple cinnamon spice tea w/stevia
L~Chili- 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz romaine, 4oz onion, 1 tomato and 1/4 c. tomato sauce

Calories 527 Carbs 32.3

Day 23...

Day 24...

Day 25...

Day 26...

Day 27...

Day 28...

Day 29...

Day 30...

Day 31...

Day 32...

Day 33...

Day 34...

Day 35...

Day 36...

Day 37...

Day 38...

Day 39...

Day 40...

Last edited by smullen : Mon, Dec-19-11 at 07:36.
  #63   ^
Old Thu, Dec-22-11, 08:54

Meals
B~tea w/stevia

Calories 528 Carbs 45.4

Meals

Calories 581 Carbs 49.4

Meals

Calories 581 Carbs 49.4

Meals

Calories 544 Carbs 28.3

Meals

Calories 578 Carbs 58.3

Meals

Calories 509 Carbs 45.7

Meals
snack~ apple

Calories 524 Carbs 27.8

Meals

Calories 529 Carbs 38.5

Meals

Calories 538 Carbs 33.7

Meals

Calories 516 Carbs 17.3

Meals

Calories 505 Carbs 28

Meals

Calories 502 Carbs 29.9

Meals
B~tea w/stevia

Calories 527 Carbs 33.3

Meals
B~ACV and tea w/stevia

Calories 497 Carbs 10.1

B~ACV, and tea w/stevia
Mid snack~ 4oz steak

Calories 523 Carbs 0

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia

Calories 532 Carbs 0

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia

Calories 507 Carbs 15.5

Meals
B~ACV, tea w/stevia

Calories 532 Carbs 34.3

Day 19...180.3(-0.5) 3 Short weeks left to go. I want to make the best of these so I can be firmly in the 170's for phase 3. Im going to have to stick to protocol 100% which is going to be so difficult with the holidays but I'm really really going to try my best. I'm going shopping tomorrow morning and I'm going to buy a bunch of stuff to make meals but I'm also going to buy the stuff to have a steak and cake day. Maybe this can get me moving again. In case you don't know what it is, you can find it here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocMTrpzrAiU

Meals
B~ACV, green tea w/stevia
L~ACV, 6oz zucchini pasta, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 2oz onion, 1 tomato, and 1/4c tomato sauce

Calories 503 Carbs 24.8

Day 20...179.8(-0.5) Busy day of shopping so didn't get to log in here.

Meals
B~green tea w/stevia and ACV
L~3.5 oz steak
D~3.5 oz steak
then lots of chocolate delights in between.

Day 21...179.2(-0.6)Hopefully today's more of a settling day. My back was on fire last night from so much standing. So I took 2 muscle relaxers and was out for the whole night. Didn't drink enough water either. Still down a bit this morning AND in the 70's two days in a row...YES!!!

Meals
B~Apple Cinnamon tea w/vanilla stevia (SO GOOD!)
L~Spaghetti- 6oz zucchini pasta, 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 2oz onion, 1 tomato, 1/4c tomato sauce
D~Chili- 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz romaine, 4oz onion, 1 tomato and 1/4 c. tomato sauce

Calories 511 Carbs 42.2

Day 22...178.1(-1.1) Yay nice loss this morning. I think the 70's are finally here to stay for a while. Weird thing though is I feel bloated today. I actually thought I was going to weigh more. I ate so many chocolate delights yesterday, I lost count LOL.

Meals
B~apple cinnamon spice tea w/stevia
L~Chili- 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 4oz romaine, 4oz onion, 1 tomato and 1/4 c. tomato sauce

Calories 527 Carbs 32.3

Day 23...181.8(+3.7)

Day 24...184.8(+3)

Day 25...185(+0.2)As you can see the last few days have been horrible!!! I've been eating out of control and not taking my drops the way I'm supposed to or even drinking enough water. I think yesterday was my hormonal peak. I was emotional, frustrated, angry...Ugh I didn't even want to be around myself LOL. Today already feels like a much better day. I feel in control. So back to doing what I'm supposed to. Got up this morning still feeling a bit sick but okay. I drank my tea, got down my ACV and now drinking my first 25oz of water. Today will be a better day so I can look forward to getting back to where I was.

Meals
B~Apple Cinnamon spice tea w/stevia, ACV w/water
L~Spaghetti- 4oz 95% lean ground beef, 2oz onion, 1 tomato and 1/4 c. tomato sauce and 6oz zucchinin pasta

Calories 503 Carbs 24.8

Day 26...

Day 27...

Day 28...

Day 29...

Day 30...

Day 31...

Day 32...

Day 33...

Day 34...

Day 35...

Day 36...

Day 37...

Day 38...

Day 39...

Day 40...

Last edited by smullen : Thu, Dec-22-11 at 09:04.
  #64   ^
Old Tue, Jan-10-12, 13:42

Default Charting for R3 HCG

Day 1...(1/13)
Meals~

Day 2...(1/14)
Meals~

Day 3...(1/15)
Meals~

Day 4...(1/16)
Meals~

Day 5...(1/17)
Meals~

Day 6...(1/18)
Meals~

Day 7...(1/19)
Meals~

Day 8...(1/20)
Meals~

Day 9...(1/21)
Meals~

Day 10...(1/22)
Meals~

Day 11...(1/23)
Meals~

Day 12...(1/24)
Meals~

Day 13...(1/25)
Meals~

Day 14...(1/26)
Meals~

Day 15...(1/27)
Meals~

Day 16...(1/28)
Meals~

Day 17...(1/29)
Meals~

Day 18...(1/30)
Meals~

Day 19...(1/31)
Meals~

Day 20...(2/1)
Meals~

Day 21...(2/2)
Meals~

Day 22...(2/3)
Meals~

Day 23...(2/4)
Meals~

Day 24...(2/5)
Meals~

Day 25...(2/6)
Meals~

Day 26...(2/7)
Meals~

Day 27...(2/8)
Meals~

Day 28...(2/9)
Meals~

Day 29...(2/10)
Meals~

Day 30...(2/11)
Meals~

Day 31...(2/12)
Meals~

Day 32...(2/13)
Meals~

Day 33...(2/14)
Meals~

Day 34...(2/15)
Meals~

Day 35...(2/16)
Meals~

Day 36...(2/17)
Meals~

Day 37...(2/18)
Meals~

Day 38...(2/19)
Meals~

Day 39...(2/20)
Meals~

Day 40...(2/21)
  #65   ^
Old Thu, Apr-12-12, 10:25

I guess the chart above was supposed to be my log for my hcg journey but looks like I never started it here. As for today I've decided to go back to low carbing. I just can't seem to hold onto the hcg way of eating at this time. I've been having terrible cravings I just can't shake so I'm hoping if I do strict low carb I'll get rid of those demons LOL. I'm going to use this chart for my lowcarb now.

Day 1...(4/12)~193.8
Meals~
B~coffee w/1 tbs HC and 1 packet of stevia
L~5 thin boneless pork chops fried
D~steak, salad w/creamy ceaser dressing

Day 2...(4/13)~193 (-0.8)
Meals~
B~ coffee w/1 tbs HC and 1 packet of stevia
L~ steak, salad w/creamy ceaser dressing
D~2 chicken thighs

Day 3...(4/14)~189.2 (-3.8) Drank last night so big loss do to peeing so much. Tomorrow will more than likely be up Day 2 after drinking usually gives me a gain.
Meals~
B~coffee w/HC and 1 pkt stevia
TOO MUCH JUNK!!!

Day 4...(/15)193.2 (+4) I knew I'd be up from drinking BUT I also ate junk and drank LOTS of diet soda. Boo!!! but I'm still feeling determined so I'm getting right back on plan today. I know alot is still fluid and will come back down.
Meals~
B~ coffee w/HC and stevia
L/D~ Delmonico's steak and ceaser salad w/tomato

Day 5...(4/16)190.7 (-2.5)
Meals~
B~coffee w/hc and stevia
L/D~ variety grilled meat, steak, ribs & sausage w/salad

Day 6...(4/17) 192.6 (+ 1.9)
Not for sure exactly why I went up this morning except for natural expected swelling due to surgery and also barely no water. I need to lay off the diet sodas.
Meals~
B~ coffee w/hc and stevia
L~chicken w/salad
D~ steak w/salad
LOTS OF WATER

Day 7...(4/18)
Meals~

Day 8...(4/19)
Meals~

Day 9...(4/20)
Meals~

Day 10...(4/21)
Meals~

Day 11...(4/22)
Meals~

Day 12...(4/23)
Meals~

Day 13...(4/24)
Meals~

Day 14...(4/25)
Meals~

Day 15...(4/26)
Meals~

Day 16...(4/27)
Meals~

Day 17...(4/28)
Meals~

Day 18...(4/29)
Meals~

Day 19...(4/30)
Meals~

Day 20...(5/1)
Meals~

Day 21...(5/2)
Meals~

Day 22...(5/3)
Meals~

Day 23...(5/4)
Meals~

Day 24...(5/5)
Meals~

Day 25...(5/6)
Meals~

Day 26...(5/7)
Meals~

Day 27...(5/8)
Meals~

Day 28...(5/9)
Meals~

Day 29...(5/10)
Meals~

Day 30...(5/11)
Meals~

5/12 results for 30 day low carb....

Last edited by smullen : Tue, Apr-17-12 at 05:53.
  #66   ^
Old Fri, Apr-13-12, 12:03

I'm just going to keep editing my chart daily but I just wanted to note here to myself that the first time I did hcg that I was successful was when I went straight from low carbing to the hcg phase 2 without loading. I think the load days set me off for cravings that I don't know how to handle after a few days to a week. So, I may try hcg after these 30 days are completed.