Great thread - thank you
I am still a newbie so I feel I haven't been around the block enough and Im sure there are more mistakes to come ...however for the 1st month I was doing really well. I was loosing and got complacent thinking i could cheat a little and it wouldn't really affect me. BIG MISTAKE!!
I gained immediately and it's not moving as fast as before.
- boy i miss wine with a meal
- only on special occasions (not worth the gain)
- OMG i love the stuff
- maybe a little too rich to eat every day
- thinking I could slip them in everynow and then without a prob
- they are not worth it
- thinking the diet is working so why bother
- just makes me feel bad and leads to self sabotage
- wanting it all now!
- feels better
- really helps me see what is/isn't working and helps me get back on track quicker
- learning to love myself helps to treat myself with more respect and value what i put into my body
- you can feel the difference
- understanding this is a WOL not a quick fix
- using this forum as a way to stick to the goal and being inspired by other's successes.
- watching out for saboteurs, learning to say NO and stand in my power when I do it.
- understanding I got unhealthy because of the choices I made
. (Basically stop playing victim and blaming everyone and everything for my mental and physical state)
These are the things that have helped me not only start an new WOL but feel empowered enough to stick with it for the long term.
Good luck to everyone