Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Mon, Nov-22-21, 12:35

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hey Lianne

Thank you, I am definitely looking forward to it.

Your moms 75th wow that’s fantastic! So nice that you get to see them both hope you enjoy every minute with them. Oh and enjoy your first CN also

Later
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Mon, Nov-29-21, 05:25

BF:

Morning

I had a great thanksgiving CN, spending time with my fam and enjoying a great meal with desserts. I bought a apple pie with crumb topping from Wegmans and it was delicious. I’ve never had the crumb topping before and I will buy it again.

Right back to my LC on Friday and DH finished off the stuffing and the rest of the leftovers we took home. I did buy another Friendsgiving Perry’s ice cream limited edition with cookie dough and raspberry swirls for another CN it was the best ice cream I’ve had

Have a great day
  #33   ^
Old Wed, Dec-01-21, 07:41

Plan: IF+Keto+Carb Nite
Stats: 239.2/231.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and CN! I love stuffing. One of my favourite things to do to after a holidays meal is have a turkey bun with cranberry sauce and stuffing. So good.

My CN was good. Highlights were pulled pork, meatballs and cheesecake.

Next CN will be on Saturday. It's my Dad's 78th birthday. Going out for supper and to a concert/show at the Legion.
  #34   ^
Old Thu, Dec-02-21, 04:53

BF:

Morning

Cheesecake sounds really good Lianne, I haven’t had some in a long time.

Wow you have lost a lot of pounds very quickly, that’s fantastic keep doing what your doing! It’s nice seeing others having success on CNS.

I’m getting my groceries delivered this morning I’m hoping the rain holds off till then. It’s so busy at the grocery stores the beginning of the month. I’m getting a few items for my Christmas spread to make sure they don’t run out of them and other items I’m out of.

I’m feeling thinner this morning but will hold off weighing myself till my CN. I have been doing Sunday CN’s and that’s working out well.

Later
  #35   ^
Old Thu, Dec-02-21, 07:21

BF:

Good morning.

We've had freezing rain here a couple days this week. Made things quite treacherous to walk and drive.

I have to sit down and make my lists for Christmas - both for gifts and food. I don't think I've ever been this behind on my stuff.

It's that such a great then when you can feel that your body is thinner. Way to go! One way that I can tell I'm losing fat is when I can feel my bones again when I'm laying down. :-)

Happy Thursday!
  #36   ^
Old Mon, Dec-06-21, 05:55

BF:

Morning

Had a good weekend, weather was decent for December. We put up some Christmas decorations and watched a little football.

CN was fun as always, I had food I wanted to eat up so stayed home. I made a chicken and chips dish and pie and ice cream for dessert. Also had some salted cashews my favorite and some small Reesie cups.

I’m down another 2 pounds my lowest weight in a long time! I really love this plan I’m rolling on about 3 months on CN. I’ve never stuck to a plan this long and especially thru the holidays. It feels good to enjoy holidays and be totally on plan with no cheats or guilt

Big game night tonight 🏈🏈🏈 can’t wait!!

Talk soon….#Bills Mafia
  #37   ^
Old Sun, Dec-12-21, 05:41

BF:

Morning Lianne

Hope CNS is going good for you

Today is my CN and we are driving about 45 minutes to do some shopping at Sams Club and then lunch at Golden Coral. It’s close to Sams and my DH loves going there.

I weighed in today and my weight is the same as last week, I was down 2 last week so I’m ok with that. I hope your still losing good as you have been doing great on CNS

Talk soon
#Go Bills🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈
  #38   ^
Old Wed, Dec-15-21, 18:27

BF:

Hi.

I'm off plan right now. I had/have too many food related events and as I was just getting back into a routine I have fallen off the wagon. I'm just going to ride it through the holidays and not stress out. I'll try to make good choices when I can.

I will be back in the new year for another reboot.

Keep up the great work!
  #39   ^
Old Thu, Dec-16-21, 04:55

BF:

Morning

I understand about the holidays it’s tuff at this time of year. We have our anniversary a few days after Christmas and DH is planning where we are going already…….so I might have another CN, I’ll have to see how I’m feeling that day.

I might have my CN on Saturday this weekend and Christmas falls on Saturday also so it works out.

Talk soon
  #40   ^
Old Mon, Dec-20-21, 08:24

BF:

Morning

I did have my CN on Saturday, our son invited us out to lunch he had the day off work. I had pizza rolls w/ marinara sauce and fries. We came home and wrapped more Christmas presents 🎁 then had Christmas ice cream w/ hot fudge, nuts and whipped cream. Really delicious and I had a good time.

I weighed in and I’m down 1 pound this week so I’m glad for that. I got right back to my LC on Sunday and will have my next CN on Christmas Day which will be one week so that works out. We have our anniversary right after Christmas so I’ll have to wait and see how I feel because it’s always a special day for us.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas this year
  #41   ^
Old Tue, Jan-04-22, 08:33

BF:

Morning

I’m up 2 pounds this week from the holidays so I’m hoping to be back down Sunday or at least one pound down.

I had my CN on Sunday and probably stick to that day most of the time unless something comes up.

I had a new tankless water heater installed before Christmas and then my dishwasher wasn’t putting out any water so on Christmas Eve the company that installed the tankless came out and fixed it. I’m hoping I don’t get a bill from them for that also🤷‍♀️

Later
  #42   ^
Old Mon, Jan-10-22, 09:50

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/208/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 81%

Hey Jeep

So how is it going? I saw your Buffalo Bills won last night and I thought of you. Go Bills!

Still struggling on my end. Are you happy with the Carb Nite solution still? My DDF was successful in lowering blood sugar but I didn't really lose weight. I'm still thinking that the CAD works better for me, but only when I cut off food past 4pm.

Talk to you later I hope girl.
  #43   ^
Old Mon, Jan-10-22, 10:27

BF:

Hi Mojo

Yes go Bills!! We won the AFC East, so awesome!! We get to play the Pats on Saturday night for the wild card game and even things up and kick them out of the playoffs🤞🤞🤞 can’t wait….

I am happy on CN it is the first time I am losing weight at a steady pace. I simply can’t be on a diet every day the rest of my life, it just won’t work for me. I’ve lost 16 pounds already something I have never done on any other plan.

I’m sorry your struggling right now friend, I really think you should go back to the CAD and mix in OMAD maybe every other day or just a couple times a week so your calories are at a deficit. You have done so well with that in the past and I think it’s something you can stick with.

I’m having ribs today in the crockpot yum
That’s not cooking mojo I’m simply throwing them in till they’re tender lol

Talk soon
  #44   ^
Old Mon, Jan-17-22, 07:56

BF:

Morning

Had a great Carb Nite yesterday and I weighed in am am down 2 more pounds!!

My Bills beat the Patriots and advance to the divisional round against the Chiefs!
I can’t wait……..go Bills🏈🏈🏈🏈

Life is good
  #45   ^
Old Wed, Jan-19-22, 18:44

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/208/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 81%

You go girl!

You've made it to Onederland!
Here come the cheerleaders!

SO happy for you!