Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View comments Article tools
Anniversary!
Posted by lisaf
Posted Wed, Jun-05-02
Female 5'6"
Plan: My own
Stats: -/-/-
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default Anniversary!

Hi all--

Had an amazing realization in the shower this morning...exactly one year ago today I decided to go back to LC and never look back again! I hit goal in February and learning to be on maintenance has been a wild ride.

I'm not going to say its all been easy cause it sure hasn't (as Nat can attest to)...Christmas was hell but I've somehow always managed to get back on track with my eating and back to the gym when I needed it.

My life has changed dramatically in the last year and I've never felt stronger or better about myself and my life.

To everyone out there...you can do this...and it IS worth it!

Still chugging...

Lisa
Article tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Success Photos
Before
Not uploaded yet
In-Progress
Not uploaded yet
After
Not uploaded yet

by itsjoyful on Wed, Jun-05-02, 10:11

You have been my role model for so long now...it's hard to believe it's just been a year.

this is for you.

With the warmest regards,
Brenda

3 comments [read all comments]

Article tools