Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1756   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 05:29

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori OMG! fire truck!! alarm company called everyone cause it went off from you frying steaks!!!!!!! HOLY....I never put my oven up to 500....Tops I will do my oven is 375. I don't care if something says 425 or whatever, I only go 375 LOL.....buy frying on top of the stove I sear so fast. I put in butter, almost get that to smoking, stick on the steaks and smoke away. Flip and smoke away and done...then I turn on fans and open windows HAHA

reading that was wild!

Edisto is SC. Nice little town and so quiet...can take the golf cart out on the roads around the homes. Just a fun little place. Got nailed by the last hurricane big time, finally reopened the state park. So I booked 2 weeks to see what is 'new' and done to the place since the last hurricane smacked the heck out of it.

Lori also ya get your MRI tomorrow so you will know how much damage is in the shoulder. Then you can take action. You are in that bad zone of being stuck right now with your pain....hold on a little longer, you will find your fix and get straightened out good and be on the move again

Nicco, glad you are on the tail end of the cold. Kiddo is coming around also now. We never went down too bad so we are all clearing out here also.
Very cool on poker tournament for DH!! You are the hiking queen, I am not staying up with ya this time. I must must must get into it again. I miss it but am just pushing it more aside then doing it.

Blue I get ya on not wanting that stuffed bloaty feeling again. It also keeps me off junky stuff cause I don't want to feel that way. I so get that.
You are doing great. Adult sippy cup HAHA I like how you described it.
I also am feeling deprivation. I hate it. I must find a way to accept and embrace the 'total lifestyle change of eating' and be just fine with it and what I do want in my life. I still feel like I am 'dieting' and that ain't good. OMG someone tell me how to accept big changes in life

Jaz, hope your kabobs were good
I add veg when I am super bored and need change. Lately my mind is wandering. I need tigher control cause the more my mind wanders the more I am apt to do something stupid and going backward just suks as you know I don't know...just keep moving along and hoping for the best...but I guess hope doesn't matter, I gott do the action instead of hoping it HAHA

Greg, hope the exercising is going well and you are doing fine!! Report in when ya can.

Hey all
busy busy
too much ya know
remember this, do that, what! that fell apart?! now buy this and that to handle XYZ and remember to do what???

in the stupid zone right now.

between camper and life ya know

hubby can't believe how busy he is now without work in his life, told him it is stupid how busy a day gets when you have all the time in the world on a day yet it fills up with stupid real fast ugh

nothing much more but I gave myself a personal challenge.
lose weight on vacay. YUP. I am gonna weigh before I walk out the door and I am gonna weigh the minute I come back...will let ya know how that goes down LOL we shall see but I feel kinda like I can do it if I just do it

off I go....
Sponsored Links
  #1757   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 06:33
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 198/195/156 Male 69.5 inches
BF:26.5/26.5/21.5
Progress: 7%
Default Thanks,

All, Thanks for the Challenge Education! I'm in!! My M-F goal will be 15 Net Carbs per day and 3 runs during the week, 2 miles each. Run 5, Walk 1. I finished my first 5K on Sunday and did great. 39 minutes 7 seconds. Got to give my running group lots of credit for getting me ready. Still tiling in "The Bathroom With No End", hope to be done with that this century. Have half-heartedly made the move to Almond Milk for my Capuccinos. Just not the same. But I am amazed at the amount of sugar in regular milk. So be it! Nothing changes if nothing changes. I am still reading back postings to get in my mind who you all are. Given my memory state that will take a while. Just appreciate how accepting and fun you all are!
Steadyed
  #1758   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 06:33

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Trig- Glad your Kiddo is feeling better! I'm on the tail end of it but kicked myself out of bed last night and down to the basement because my cough was kicking up. I'll just stay down for another couple of nights.

I just wanna offer you a hug. We all deal with that kind of wandering mind/feeling of deprivation differently and my approach is far different than yours, so I will just say HUGS. We have all been there and it absolutely SUCKS.

I like your goal for the trip, but don't let it get in the way of enjoying yourself too. You can't get those two weeks back! Set your goal and be mindful of it but don't let it take over your fun!

Blue- I am pretty sure he had had White Castles before.. I think maybe in St Louis? He LOVERS them too! And I like them also.

GIRL, IMO you did INCREDIBLY well on your treat day.. in fact, I would not be at all surprised if you didn't find that you stayed well within your macros for a moderate carb day. I think that is just awesome.

Lori- One thing you are not and never will be is a slug! You are one of the most active people that I know. You are doing the right thing and listening to your body.. you know something is not right. Hopefully your MRI will show you what is wrong so it can be addressed!

Funny how you are moving away from MFP and I am moving toward it! I'm finding it interesting just overall, I guess because I've never done it before. It is clarifying certain things for me but I'm also not feeling obsessive over it.. and if I do I will need to stop doing it.

BTW I too am not feeling that lighter, skinnier feeling. I can tell that my clothes are a bit looser and the scale has gone down a bit here and there, but nothing dramatic in the way I feel.

Hi Greg! Hope you are well!

•••••••

Hoping to hit my hike today. It could not be more gorgeous outside and I'm not expecting many people to be out on a Monday, so I'm going to take advantage of it.

Food tonight will be Steak Bites. I've also got a Pork Butt for some pulled pork and I want to make an LC Cole Slaw to go with that. I'm going to try this recipe: https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/ket...en-cordon-bleu/ this week as well- it looks delicious. I'll do half to a quarter of the cheese though- she has a LOT of cheese on there! That will probably be all the cooking for the week.. the rest will be either leftovers or 'find something yourself.'

Other than that I am pretty well caught up with you guys. Last full day of the Junior Year for DS17!
  #1759   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 06:38

BF:

Greg, I just saw that we cross posted. Congratulations on your 5k! You did great!! I know you must feel so proud of yourself.

Good luck on your challenge this week and the bathroom too.

I use a TB of cream in my coffee. I'm sure almond milk is lower calorie- not sure about lower carb. Almond milk is pretty thin, right? I tell ya, the sacrifices!!
  #1760   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 07:23

BF:

Greg, yea cream is your best friend when it comes to going LC. Cream makes fab sauces also over chicken and more. The cream also gives you wonderful fat in the body and that is a huge plus when needing fat in ya to help combat appetite!!

Congrats on your 5K.....omg even the thought of a 5K has me running and screaming away.....you and Lori will be the runners on this thread

The bathroom....no way you ain't done with that yet LOL
I know you put in a skylight way back when.....you get that darn thing done, ya hear me

Nicco, THANK YOU BIG TIME for posting that link. omg I saw the chicken in cream sauce and am making it definitely!! When I have time I will be going thru those recipes....appreciate your posting that. I kinda got away from researching lc sites and it is wonderful I can find new sauces etc. to put into my life. You made my day with that link!

Last day for DS? Cool....Mine goes til June 11 but am pulling her out on the 9th when we leave.

Glad you are a bit better, kid is doing some hacking still but not as bad as she was. I had to hit the guest room the other night cause hubby was snoring so loud....I had to run or kill him...running seemed like the better option. Nice having another room to run isn't it?
  #1761   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 17:42

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Steady---Job well done on the 5K! When did you start running? Maybe you've said and I missed it. In any case, getting to and thru your first 5K is quite an accomplishment.

Trigger---

Sometimes I think you ask a lot of yourself---as in to accept what's best for your woe to the point where there should be no temptation or desire for the dark side.

Yeah, I get it, it would be SO much easier if we could just lock into place without desire or temptation, just because our brains know it's what's best for us. I give the brain a lot of credit, and "knowing" something is best for us is indeed half the battle. It's just that the brain has a worthy foe in our feelings---all of a sudden a visceral NEED for say, rye bread or White Castle burgers or whatever, and I don't think that ever goes away. And it's not fun to say no. Ever. And maybe sometimes, we don't make it to no.

BUT, I do think when we get in the zone, and we've both been there for pretty decent periods of time, it just gets easier. I DO like your vacay challenge, really intriguing to figure out how to turn what can be Banana Peel Beach, into a net loss. And I think you can do it. I would just echo Nic's words. Don't let that be the tail that wags the dog. You wait too long for this---this is your sweetest time.

Still, I also don't think it requires huge amounts of sacrifice to what you would usually eat. You'll be getting more exercise naturally as a result of doing what you love to do. If you just make sure you have enough LC treats that really speak to you, I think you've got a winning chance.

Trig and Nic---I need to get back to looking for good LC recipes too. I lost some of my faves when my computer burned out during the move. Had some of 'em saved on a zip file, but not all. Also, I too really appreciate finding new LC sauces and salad dressings. Way to zip things up.

I think we get out of LC what we put into it, and I haven't put a lot into it for quite awhile now---in terms of making on plan more interesting. I just do not like to cook, but when I'm reminded of the possibilities like on the site Nic posted, I dream I could, think I might....nah, just makes me wish I could hire a cook.

Nic---Seriously though, I too loved that site you shared, thanx so much.

I checked out the side dishes as those are always an issue for me, as I'm not one to sit down to just a plate of meat. Need a compliment to the taste. Meat, seafood, is the easy part for me. What to do to go w/it and make it resemble a meal. One can only eat so much coleslaw and green beans.

Found a great new dressing/sauce there---can be used on salad or to marinate pounded chicken breast and pour over, "honey mustard LC dressing/sauce.

Then went looking for side dishes as these are an ongoing challenge for me. Need something LC to compliment the meat and feel like a meal and one can only eat so much coleslaw and green beans.

Check out the Spaghetti Squash Alfredo. Wow. I just might. Really. Here's one back atcha if you like the idea of a Mexican steak. Recipe calls for flank steak, which I really like if prepared and cooked well, not always easy to find them. Still, here ya go: https://damndelicious.net/2019/05/05/carne-asada/

Lori---So tomorrow is the MRI, IIRC? Think we are ALL waiting for the news here and as Dusty would sing, wishin' and hopin' that this provides the answers that lead to the solution. You NEED to be active, can feel your spirit struggling w/out that challenge. I think this will be your path back to what you love, even if it's had more twists and turns and taken longer than you/we would have hoped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1, here again. 100% plan.

Only news is last night I finally got down to our pool! It's not been hot here, but rather the BEST of June, imo, cooler, sunny and breezy. Absolutely gorgy. So pool hasn't lit my wick the way it might have if it was hotter.

But last night I decided I'm going swimming. Went down at dusk after I got home from grad party. was the only one there. Air was very cool, but water was very comfortable temp. Did about 5 laps---not a small pool---and then this mermaid found herself pooped. So out of shape. So then I just floated around on my back and watched the stars come out. SIGH---I loved it so much.

Last edited by Blue52 : Mon, Jun-03-19 at 17:54.
  #1762   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 18:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

CHALLENGE DAY 1-
How did we all do??????????

100% WOE
0% moving- I left this morning at 730 am- - hitting the road- and it's going on 830pm and I am still charting from the day- and need to finish it as I will head out early again tomorrow. Stuffing a full week into 3 days this week! 13 hour day and still have 1/2 a chart left- = 30 mint. Hope to be done by 9:15 so I can have 45 minted and crawl into bed to do it again tomorrow! Sigh.... My head hurts!

I will be so ready for my few days off! I am turning off my phone and R&R is on the agenda!

My DOT is down-
Reading along- OMG LORI- The fire truck????????????- You know when we all meet again you are getting a fire extinguisher as a gag gift!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA

Back later or tomorrow- pretty wiped - and not done.

LORI- I delegate you to CHEER square for day 2 challenge! - You GO GIRL-
  #1763   ^
Old Mon, Jun-03-19, 21:04

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

hey guys---

Just popping back in w/my fun news. So I went down to the pool again tonight. It's open till 10:30, waited till 9, I love it when it's dusk to dark. Once again, had the whole place to myself.

Did 7 or 8 laps, and then I had this memory flash of a water aerobics class from long ago where the instructor had us all jogging the circumference of the pool. So I started jogging around the perimeter. At its deepest it's up to my chin, so I never have to lose contact w/the bottom.

As I went I experimented w/all the resistance things I could do w/my arms while jogging. Before I knew it a half hour had past. It was like I got in this daze. Nice elevated heart rate but nothing extreme, although one could get it up higher and I may just end up doing that eventually.

OMG, it was SO GREAT. Felt so good to be really moving, but w/no jarring, no pounding, no muscle pain and yet plenty of resistance, as much as you want to make. The pool is a good size so it makes a good "track." Night air was cool, but water was perfect.

Now I'm in my jammies and I feel just like I did when I was 8 and home from pool night. Have grapey fingers, skin feels tingly and clean and I'm SO SO relaxed. Off to crawl in w/my book---kind of wish I had a flashlight to read it under the sheets as I used when it was supposed to be lights out.

Anyway, think I've found what may finally get me off my butt and moving!
  #1764   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-19, 02:39

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Blue.....love the pool jogging! What an awesome way to get exercise. I bet you'll look forward to getting in there again and running around! Have fun!

Yes....today is MRI day. Of course, I won't get the results until my Dr. appt next Monday afternoon. I hope things go ok with the MRI as I do have some small screws in my lower jaw and a "plate" in my upper jaw from a surgery to align my bite 25 years ago. I have had a couple phone calls with techs from the radiology dept and they all said it should be fine. Fingers crossed.

I have a few errands to run later this morning and then my test at 5 this afternoon. That's my day!

Make it a good one everyone!
  #1765   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-19, 05:09

BF:

Blue, yea I am getting lazy and bored with food.....I am going to start researching different sauces etc. for my food. I require taste changes and I can't believe how many lc recipes we all forgot LOL
Nicco and her link got me thinking

WATER BABY!!!! You just discovered your inner water baby again I never in my life lost my inner water baby.....so glad I got a water baby friend on the board LOL

Sounds like a new great fun time. Pool to yourself to get some exercise and no jarring. I so get that!!

Lori best of luck today! Bad thing is ya gotta wait to have that MRI read and then see what they gotta do.

hey all
just super busy
days counting down

gotta sign out kid at 12. she has a cleaning at dentist around 2...pull her out, feed her, dentist and home. ugh

rainy icky coming....looks like my first week at the beach is T-stormy....BLECK! can only hope for best.

booked our dolphin tour online. hope weather does good for that? I can rebook if needed. expensive crap tho just to take a boat tour but on this vacay gonna do a few touristy things for kid

great day all, gotta get moving a bit
  #1766   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-19, 05:18

BF:

CHALLENGE DAY 2 -

BLUE- OMG- you have discovered the beautiful pool!!!!!!!! I was SO hoping you would love it the way I did! The late night swims with just me and the stars! Nothing like it!!! I was 99% of the time the only one in the pool. I would go after all the kids and people were doing homework- or tucking in. I too would do the pool jog!
Nothing like it! Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh- I miss that pool! I am SO happy it is working for you! I thought it might!

Lori- Yea on finally getting some answers! You will be fine! I know they say MRI and metal in your body might not mix. In ALL my years as a nurse I have NEVER heard of any issues with metal!!!- I am glad it is finally happening! You have had such a rough road with this arm? I just can't imagine what is wrong!!! -

I am still smiling over your steak story! Dang that is great!!!!!! - Thanks for sharing a awesome story!!!! HEHEHEHEHE-

NIC- thanks for the link!- Yea all you lucky ducks getting cheese! But I like to browse recipes too! -
Did you try the Green Leaf meals? -
YEA on the last day as a junior! - Yup- you can throw your own empty nester party!!!! HAHAH

TRIG-
- you think you would notice one more passenger in your RV???????- I want pics! Edisto is SUCH a pretty beach! Watch out for the sharks though. Just heard on the news that they have spotted the sharks back in SC!!!
I know you will have fun!

Greg- urghhhh.... I know you are a guy and might like projects.....I sure don't. I think it's awesome we have another runner on the thread!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was up way to late and up way to early= dead on my feet. Now I get to drive for 2 hours to get to an all day seminar on death and dying! - I should fit right in!
I was chatting up the son last night and hung up about midnight! He is such a good kid!

I am holding my 5 pounds down- plus lost another 1/2 so far since last week.
I actually didn't get my meal in yesterday. I was running around so much I just grabbed a hand full of nuts and a pickle. By the time I had time to eat it was after 9 pm! I was starving! I could have eaten- WANTED TO!- But I didn't want food on my stomach when I went to bed. I woke up with the "thinner" feeling! -

So I got the answer now- don't eat!!!! - HAHA- food is over rated! HAHA! -

Well I am taking my own food today to this seminar. I know they are going to cater something in. No thanks- that derails me EVERY TIME. I am taking tuna/ mayo and a dill pickle.
Pickles do kill the want for more food! -

Great day all- time for another cup or TWO of coffee!
  #1767   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-19, 06:24

BF:

Trig- YAY! I'm glad the recipe got you fired up and ready to attack your Carnivore LC from a different angle.

The dolphin tour sounds great! I'd be with your kiddo- totally down for relaxing and resting and stuff but in a two week period I would definitely like some other activities to break it up. That's definitely time enough for everyone to get what they want out of it!

Blue- Glad you like the recipe too! We should share recipes that we find and like. Could be regular rotation ones, or new ones that we try. Lori is getting all kinds of new recipes!

That honey mustard dipping sauce you mentioned would be great with those Mimi's chicken tenders that you talk about, right?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you wrote about your pool time. I was grinning all over myself reading that. Feeling like a happy, content and tired 8 year old- THE BEST. You found your version of hiking in the woods!

Lori- BEST OF LUCK at your MRI today. I hate to say I hope they find something wrong, but in a way I do because now they can go about fixing it.

Jaz- You poor thing, you are putting in the killer days for sure. I really feel for you. VERY glad this is a short week for you. Did you decide where you two are going to go, or are you going to stay put? Will Bella go with?

Nah, I didn't try to Green Chef meals and it isn't something on my radar for now. I don't mind cooking at the moment, really. I've gotten to where I only cook about three days a week and otherwise we do leftovers or the men scrounge and fend for themselves. And my cooking is pretty basic- I don't really do sides and such anymore. On occasion, maybe once every week or two. Last night and I did steak bites and only steak bites.

••••••••

Last FULL day for DS17 was yesterday but not exam days through Friday. Half days. He doesn't have to go today, then quarter day tomorrow, half day Thursday and quarter day Friday. THEN he is finished!!

He posted on Instagram yesterday, which he hardly ever does, and apparently he and his new band are dropping their first single on Friday! So far he has posted two band pictures. It's cool to watch this unfold with the kiddo.. he has collaborated on things before, produced things, but the band thing is new!

I have my first little training thing today. Two hours down in the Health Center part. Tomorrow is four hours upstairs at the main desk. Then on Monday, I say with great dread that it is an Orientation that is crazy long- like 8-4:30 or something atrocious like that. I am DREADING it. Not the orientation but the length of time. I am not a sit still and listen kind of girl. Heck, in meetings that go over an hour I am usually standing up, walking around some and I probably won't be able to be doing that. UGH I feel all my school willies coming back. THIS is why I can't be a full time desk person! As needed and/or part time at most, and I am leaning away from even part time unless I love it. Being a sub/as needed lets me say NO and I need that escape valve!

On plan yesterday and 3.8 mile hike. Down a half pound from my last weigh in. Just chugging along at the speed of a snail but hey I'm chugging.

Definitely entering the shadowy wood of menopausal changes.. no night sweats or hot flashes but my cycles have started going bonkers as soon as I hit 50. It's absurd and annoying. Let's just say I have to be prepared all the time. Le Sigh.

I need to start planning the Boston trip soon- it's only a couple of weeks ago. Got the dogs lined up with a new person on Rover . com. Then a friend of mine just bought another property out in Blue Ridge, GA and is hosting a group over there in September. I put myself as a maybe for that.. I'm a mountain girl and it looks lovely. There is an actual freaking CABOOSE ON THE PROPERTY that is equipped as a guest house with beds and a bathroom and everything. Can you imagine??

Anyway, that's it for me. Got to get ready in a bit, do my shift, stop at the library and then mow the lawn on this lovely weather day!
  #1768   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-19, 16:59

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Well, another setback. I could not have the MRI. After sitting there for an hour, they did a magnet test around my jaw and it really reacted. They said it was up to me, but the big MRI magnet could possibly make the metal in my jaw start to move! Now......how on earth could I go thru with that????

I'll call the Dr's office tomorrow and see what Plan B is. I'm sure he won't be a happy camper, and neither am I. I am beyond disappointed. I don't know if he'll just tell me that I have to live with this, or do an exploratory surgery, or what.

I came home and poured a glass of wine. What else can I do?
  #1769   ^
Old Wed, Jun-05-19, 04:08

BF:

Jaz, don't eat, a great way to lose weight and keep off the lbs oh yea, that is the ticket HAHA.....Sorry you are so tired. Sounds like you are needing a few days off.....you got any vacay days to take and just kick back and relax?
Thing is sharks are always in the oceans and in every area of NC/SC coast so....we ain't worried, getting older I don't go out as far etc. Not saying they don't come in close but every time ya get in the ocean something can get ya LOL

Nicco you sure are a busy beaver!
Cool on DS and a band. Dropping a single? WOW that is just wild!
I am so you on being trapped in an all day orientation. Would drive me bonkers also. Heck only reason I booked this dolphin tour was cause it was the shortest. 70 mins. on the boat I just can't do things too long anymore, I feel so trapped and I can whip myself into a tizzy fast....so things I opt to do have to be shorter and something I can handle and stand to do. Escape valve....great way to put it for those of us that require it

Lori...holy cow. I know if I had any metal in me and it reacted with MRI, I wouldn't be doing it either. Not worth the chance at all! I would be sucking up the wine right now also!! I can't wait to hear what Plan B will be....can a cat scan? do what an MRI can do for ya? no clue but there has to be something other than an Mri to get good info on that shoulder area. ugh, feel for ya!

HI BLUE!!

HI GREG!!

off to mom's today for shopping
gonna rain, storm is coming. bleck.

didn't sleep good. just toss/turn, listen to the furball snore.
woke up so tired and lazy

so to mom's and home for a nap! I see one in my day and if rain hits and all, then it will really make me lazy~

not much more doing...so far just the same motions to get rv handled and ready to leave sun for trip.

great day
  #1770   ^
Old Wed, Jun-05-19, 05:19

BF:

HEY ALL- CHALLENGE DAY 3

How are we all doing? -

Lori- I am SHOCKED!!!!! I would think plan B would be an Ultra Sound. - I am really sorry you are going through all this!
Keep us posted! - Are you going to talk to your doctor today?

TRIG-- Love LOVE LOVE you started an exciting conversation! - You are the travel queen, although NIC is going to give you a run for your money. I swear I can't keep you gals straight on all the places you go!
Remember that book by Dr. Suess? Oh the places you will go?
Are you ready to head out? What meats are ya taking? You toss the grill in the back? You have a separate camping grill? Like one would use for tail gaiting? Lucky girl!
I am really getting into BBQ lately!!!!! - GOOD BBQ!
Do you have any great BBQ in your area? Did you find a meat market yet?

NIC- goodness you sound busy as I am!!!!

BLUE/ GREG!!!!- - Back to you soon!

Gotta run- late! - ON PLAN STAND!
Closed Thread