Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Food Combining
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 19:27

Plan: Suzanne Somers'
Stats: 142/118/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Question Somersizers!

I am not sure how these forums work, or who to ask, but is it possible to start a new thread just for Somersizing recipes? Many of the regular LC recipes are great for us, but we have some special combining needs that aren't always included in those, so a spot for SS specific recipes would be great!

MB
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 19:40
Registered Member

Plan: Somersizing
Stats: 206.5/190/170
BF:not sure
Progress: 45%
Lightbulb Recipes

If it's possible....Can we create a thread in our Somersize Forum where we can put our recipes that would be right on hand in our own Somersize forum? Or do we have to put them in the Kitchen:Low Carb Recipes?
It would be easier if it were right in our own Plan discussion area!
Thanks!
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jun-04-03, 01:12
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

I think the best way to go would be to start a thread in the Sommersizing Forum for recipes that are not appropriate for other low-carb plans like Atkins or Protein Power. It could get a little confusing for Newbies to encounter low-fat recipes with grains.

Karen
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 13:01

Plan: Suzanne Somers'
Stats: 142/118/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Talking THANK YOU KAREN!!!

It looks great!

MB

Last edited by Mamabeek : Thu, Jun-05-03 at 13:08.
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jul-02-04, 04:28
Registered Member

Plan: ONLY "ORIGINAL" 72 Atkins
Stats: // Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

Wish there was only ONE thread for each subject. it's so hard to keep monitoring responses when there are so many separate threads for each. I do have the notifications coming in email, but still keep many windows open along my taskbar, for each subject lol, and they're growing and growing each time I click on another one related to the same subject and then keep it open since being home a lot [not feeling well] and it's taking up my whole taskbar LOL, and the constant 'refreshing' for ALL of them is maddening! I'm just interested in the Atkins, Somersizing, and all low carb in general but there are too many 'threads' for each! :-( How does everyone else handle covering all of this? I don't want to MISS anything, but there's just too much and too many places to go and too many threads to click on and to keep watching. Am I overlooking a simpler way to do this? lol This one makes one MORE thread..... about my 6th or 7th already and I haven't even started to cover all I want to read and respond to yet!