Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Wed, Jul-28-04, 06:04

Plan: atkins
Stats: 244/244/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 0%

Last night I did 60 crunches and some free weights for my arms. This morning I got up and did 15 mins on the eliptical before it broke. I could have gone way longer. I am so amazed at how much energy I have in the morning! I am going to stick to doing cardio in the AM.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Sep-09-04, 10:40

Plan: my own
Stats: 285/265/220 Male 5'7''
BF:
Progress: 31%

You can do it just keep adding more time weekly to your exersize. Also I read that you shouldnt eat for a hour after you work out. Keep up the good work cuttie
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Sep-13-04, 10:18

BF:

Thanks bdorn.

I am walking with a few other moms at the cheerleading gym on Mondays and Thursdays. Starting tonight!
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Sep-14-04, 05:06

BF:

No problem. I was slacking for a while on the exersizing but started again. Sometimes I dont want to exersize but when I do I feel better when Im done. Keep up the good work. You can do it....
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Sep-14-04, 06:03

BF:

bdorn.....I noticed you were in MD also, where?

I got up this morning and did 10 mins on the eliptical. Not bad for just starting again. Getting up early and exercising makes your whole day go great! You feel so energized. Tomorrow I want to do 15.
  #21   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 05:05

BF:

Hello Twistermom,
Well good for you getting up and working out. I cannot get out of bed till the last minute when I gotta get ready for work. Looks like your really dedicated to loosing the weight.I been staying at the same weight for about three weeks for some reason, maybe its because Im cheating every once in a while. I live in baltimore. How about you!
  #22   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-04, 05:09

BF:

You need to start a journal so I can visit you there. I live in Glen Burnie. Where abouts Baltimore? I grew up in South Baltimore. I really am tired of being fat. I keep telling myself I am too pretty to be fat. No, I do not have a big head...I just know I can turn a few...lol. Well I am off to workout, hope to hear from you soon!
  #23   ^
Old Thu, Sep-16-04, 05:08

BF:

Hello Amber, I live in Essex. I grew up in Eastfield Dundalk. Hey you are a beautiful person and imagine how may heads you will be turning when you reach your goal. It’s good you think that way. Im praying I can stick with this new way of life. You got to be proud of me I got up early and worked out today. Let’s hope I keep doing it. I have two kids and they keep me busy at night so it’s hard to make time to work out. I will post a pic of my kids so check out my profile. Also when are you putting a new photo up? Also how can I start a journal? Well keep in touch and keep up the good work. Talk to you later beautiful !!!!
  #24   ^
Old Thu, Sep-16-04, 07:18

BF:

I have one 6 year old girl and with cheerleading she keeps me busy. I try to make time for myself, but so far all I have is the mornings.

Thanks for the compliment. Great job getting up and working out this morning!!! I know you can stick with it, it is so easy. Don't get me wrong...I cheat too. I just make sure I go right back to eating right. If I didn't cheat I probably would be farther by now.

I have a few new photos that I need to scan and post. DH and I went to Punta Cana this August and I have a few from there. Everyone keeps saying I look great, but I just don't see it yet.

To start a journal go to the bootcamp/journals section and start a new thread (green square up top to the left). Make sure you call it something cool, you can't change the title. After you make your first entry click post reply and it is ready to go.

Last edited by twistermom : Thu, Sep-16-04 at 07:38.
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Sep-17-04, 05:19

BF:

my kids are 2 and 10 moths old gabbie was born on holloween. For some reson I cannot post replys it says You don't have permission to post comments for images in this category. You are the only one I been talking to. I emailed support but no help.
KIT