Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Oct-10-05, 15:20

Plan: atkins
Stats: 232/188/155 Female 5ft 5in
BF:
Progress:

Hey girl, u are not alone! I find myself on the same boat as you. I would love to know how you dropped all that weight. Help me! I am desperate to know your dieting ways and your success in doing it. I have stopped dieting and lately i have been "PIGGING" out. I feel like a HUGE HOG!
HUGS,
HateMyBod
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Oct-10-05, 16:13

Plan: general lowcarb
Stats: 247/149/120 Female 5ft 3 in
BF:
Progress: 77%

Hi there,
Looks like I should be asking you You've done great!! I'd answer you in your journal but you dont have one.. I have no secret to losing weight. Sigh I wish I did....How did you lose your weight? All with atkins?Hugs-

Last edited by petersn78 : Mon, Oct-10-05 at 16:20.
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Dec-01-05, 01:55

Plan: general lowcarb
Stats: 247/149/120 Female 5ft 3 in
BF:
Progress: 77%

Well, I've been horrible at keeping my gym log but I have been faithful to my exercise, unlike my food But you know what I'm not at all disappointed in myself because I keep my calories at 1500 calories or below. I log my food EVERYDAY in my own personal journal. Have I allowed myself some chips in the past. Yep sure have but I counted calories and allotted them into my calorie intake. Right now I am currently not doing that. I've been lowcarbing it Not atkins way because hubby doesnt agree with the high fat but I'm been eating lots of lean meats, veggies etc basically South Beach but my own. Sorry I know how people hate when they say my own but I'm tayloring it into my own individual needs and it seems to be working because the scale has been kind to me. The day after thanksgiving I weight 223 and now I weigh 217. So I am pleased. Exercise is helping tremendously. If my food is not on target for that day then I have exercise to lean back on because exercise will rev my metabolism for the day, give me lots of energy so I wont just be sitting on the couch. Not only that but the inches melt away. So if the scale says one thing I can just go by the inches. I've gone from couch to a 5K and I'm feeling great!! My next one is in February and I hope to beat my time of 41:47.