Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Emotional Issues & Body Image
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-07-17, 05:49

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%
Default The Depression Dialogues

It's a FREE on-line seminar, not anyone's confessions.

https://thedepressiondialogues.com/...743362-54473273

Starts October 10th.

Receieved the information about it from Dr. Georgia Edes, a LC doctor I follow. Dr. Perlmutter also speaking. There are other presenters selling supplements, so no guarentees how useful this seminar may be, but sharing her email:

Quote:
I want to invite you and everyone you know whose lives have been touched by depression to participate in The 2017 Depression Dialogues—a special on-line event dedicated to expanding and improving the ways in which we approach the treatment of this common condition. This extraordinary collection of interviews is curated by Heather Juergensen, a passionate and talented advocate for mental health causes, who decided to offer live stream access at no cost so that everyone interested can benefit from the information shared.

I am honored to be among the speakers for The 2017 Depression Dialogues, which includes noted neurologist and author of Grain Brain Dr. David Perlmutter, William Walsh PhD, Judy Tsafrir MD, Irving Kirsch PhD and many others. You can see the full list of speakers and topics here.

The 2017 Depression Dialogues is an online gathering showcasing the top minds in holistic medicine, whole-body psychiatry, neuroscience and critical psychology. Depression is growing at an alarming rate. Medications don't always provide enough relief, and often come with side effects that can negatively impact quality of life. I’ll be diving deep to explore some of the root causes of depression that medications can't address, and providing you with real-world answers that can be put into effect right away.

This special FREE online event runs from Tuesday, October 10th to Monday, October 16th. Enjoy a week’s worth of FREE information-packed talks that cover a wide array of topics, including food and nutrition, hormones, human biology, emotions and spirituality—even practical matters such as your family!

If depression is a part of your life, you know how incredibly debilitating it can be. Take the first step toward understanding all of your options and register today—before you forget—for The Depression Dialogues. I hope you'll join us. Registration is completely free, no strings attached. Just for signing up you will receive 3 complimentary gifts: Heather Juergensen's supplement guide, a guide to techniques for managing difficult feelings, sadness, and anxiety by Eric Maisel, and a 22-page illustrated e-book about refined carbohydrates and insulin resistance that I personally put together for this project.

Please share this message with others in your life who can benefit from this special free series of in-depth conversations. It is so important that we spread the word about all of the ways we can fight depression. Medications can be helpful, there's no question about it. But there are so many other things you can do to feel even better—many of which you probably have not heard enough about.

Here's to your good mental health!
Dr. Georgia Ede

Her website and blog: http://www.diagnosisdiet.com

Many of her columns in Psychology Today are about Diet and depression.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...orks-depression
Sponsored Links