Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Ireland
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-21-05, 11:20

Plan: atkins
Stats: 238/238/210 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default I need bread now!

Hi all,
A couple of years ago I lost a stone on the two weeks of induction. I went back to my poor eating habits and now I've put back on that stone plus one more for good measure! I know LC works for me (I had so much engery when I was doing it) but now I'm fighting a serious carbohydrate addiction.

Basically, I usually work late, and I have no time to go home in the evening to cook (at which time I am starving). I can get LC breakfast and dinner in work, but come 5:00, the only thing available is from vending machines (high carbs all the way!). My only hope is to get low carb bread - then I can make sandwiches that I can eat in the evening in work.

Obviously, the bread would need to be seriously low carb if I am to eat it during induction. Would anyone have any recipes? Someone mentioned it in the 'New Items Thread, but haven't posted anything yet. Hopefully they would be easy to bake... i'm not exactly the best chef..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Rob
Sponsored Links