Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!
I had made Lemon Chicken in the crock-pot .. and it produced this lemon infused chicken breast that I didn't want to eat alone (dry!) ..
I put it on one of my salads that has vinaigrette dressing and fresh basil .. oh wow .. the lemon flavor actually goes really really well with the salad compared to plain chicken breast .. and really adds to it ... definitely made it less bland ...
Lemon Chicken in Crock-pot:
- Made a tube of tin foil to support the chicken so it doesn't burn on the bottom.
- Slice two lemons and put the slices all around ..
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours ...
- If 4 hours - you can move it into the oven and brown it for 20 mins
- If 6 hours - it will fall off the bone ...
Last edited by Yesurbius : Mon, Jul-08-19 at 16:35.