Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-14-12, 09:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/134.5/120 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 71%
Default Which Atkins bars do you like

I have only tried the oreo and chocolate chip granola bars and have one every day for breakfast. I love them, so I have not tried other ones, and they don't sell them in singles at Walmart, but I wanted to try the chocolate peanut butter. Are they tasty?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-19-12, 02:26

Plan: atkins '72 -now ketogenic
Stats: 260/181.4/140 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 65%

I tried the peanut caramel ones, the ones that look like a payday bar? Yeah i ate the whole box. They taste pretty close to the real thing. The other kind i had was the chocolate peanut butter ones, I'm not sure if its the one you mean, but it was definitely not tasty, i wouldn't buy that one again. Ive tried the chocolate daybreak shakes and i cant keep those in the house either, the shakes are all, imo, too good. I cant control myself with any of that stuff. I wish they sold the shakes as singles so i could just buy one at a time for an occasional treat, instead of the whole carton.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-12, 18:24

Stats: 182.4/175.8/130 Female 63 in
BF:
Progress: 13%

I had the chocolate chip cookie dough meal bars. They were SUPER chewy and the chocolate was nasty. Plus, they tasted nothing like cookie dough. The Rocky Road ones were delicious, but for a MEAL bar, they were super light.

The REALLY un-cool thing though is that eating the bars threw me off track BAD! My cravings and hunger-monster came raving back. I never went off plan or over 30 carbs, but I didn't lose weight for two weeks. Never again.

Good luck to you though! Hopefully your body likes them!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-12, 20:52

Plan: fat to skinny - atkins
Stats: 335/285/180 Female 5"5
BF:
Progress: 32%

I love the chocolate / peanut butter ones the are my favorite, I have used them often and i have lost over 50 lbs in 4 months.
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Feb-19-13, 09:53

Stats: 245/216/199 Male 67
BF:
Progress: 63%

I have tried them all,i think. My favorite are the chocolate hazelnut bar and the caramel chocolate nut roll. I try to limit myself to one a day at the most. The endulge ones are too good,i think. i don't buy them because the other two are good enough.
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Feb-19-13, 11:33

Stats: 166/153/125 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 32%

I like the caramel nut chew or the peanut butter meal bar. I eat a bar for breakfast every morning. It is a quick breakfast when trying to get kids out the door.