Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Students & Teens
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Fri, Aug-23-02, 18:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 148/147/125 Female 5' 8
BF:
Progress: 4%

So I got you on the pilates sweetie
They make my back hurt so I quit for a while
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Fri, Aug-23-02, 19:50

Plan: CAD
Stats: 249.5/217/184
BF:45.2/36.8/25
Progress: 50%

Hey hun-yeah, I got into the pilates thing, and realized how truly weak my ab muscles are. I have packed my stuff to move and my video is in one of the boxes so I won't be doing it for a while...but I am starting to see definite shape in my tummy...if only my ass would go! lol
  #93   ^
Old Sat, Aug-24-02, 12:29
Registered Member

BF:

well I stepped on the scale this morning and I still weigh 150 .. even though I was really bad for a couple weeks .. I cant start taking my pills until I am off of my pain pilss and I can exercise for at least another week .. my doctor said that would be really bad for my neck .. Well I hope you are having a good time on your girls weekend
  #94   ^
Old Sun, Aug-25-02, 13:14

How is the pain? I hope its not to bad.

I had a great time on my girl's weekend. I was a bit nervous because I was going with a friend to her friend's cottage, but I had a FABULOUS time, they're a great group of girls! I cheated so bad, I just gave up on LC this weekend, I was not gonna sit there and have celery when everybody else was eating junk food!
  #95   ^
Old Sun, Aug-25-02, 23:36
Registered Member

BF:

Hell no I wouldnt want to do that either .. thats why I had to cheat over memorial day.. nope I am not in much pain at all .. its just kind of uncomfortable sometimes like whenI look up and stuff b/c she had to pull together where she cut so my skin is kind of tight on my neck we are going to houston for a couple of days to visit tims family .. and then we come back and start school .. when do you start ?
  #96   ^
Old Mon, Aug-26-02, 07:46

I think I start the 4th or 5th. I'm not sure, I should check on that.

I move up this Saturday. I just found out from my subletters that my building has been sold! I hope that means that they have to honour my lease! Now I'm trying to get ahold of my landlord.
  #97   ^
Old Fri, Aug-30-02, 17:30

Hey hun,

Right now I'm eating chips and dip, so not an LC food. I'm having a bad day, its my last day at home, I'm tired, stressed and am going to have dinner with my best friend tonight, she's going to England for an exchange so I won't see her, after tonight, until June of next year...I don't want to say goodbye...

Anyway I move tomorrow so I'll hopefully catch you on AOL next week when I'm back online...
  #98   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-02, 12:17
Registered Member

BF:

uhhhh school sucks already .. do ya'll have to take KInesology classes .. they are like PE classes and I have procrastinated and now I have to take one more ... and I was enrolled in Water exercise and it sounded cool.. but I have to get from main campus to west campus and change into a swimsuit and get into the pool in 20 minutes and there is no way I will be on time .. so I I am trying to get forced into a class but the teacher hasnt emailed me back .. so I got in Tumbling but I dont know if I should do that with the way my ankle and wrist are
  #99   ^
Old Thu, Sep-05-02, 13:34

Nope, no PE like classes for us...I'm so glad lol Isn't that a healthy attitude to have eh? I hated PE in school, with a passion.

I'm moved in, and we've been painting for the past few days, and I'm already ready to kill my room-mate...we had a fight last night over plates...long story, the point is that she's driving me nuts-she's a 'my way or the highway' kind of person, and whines if she doesn't get what she wants and has no problem using people to get what she wants either. I like her but she's one of those friends that you keep at arm's length for your own protection. Anyway that was a nice little rant I had going there.

I've been off LC since I moved, so now I'm back on in the hopes to at least not gain any weight.

Anyway gotta go, one more class and my day is over! yay!
  #100   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-02, 10:29
Registered Member

BF:

Hi hunny how are things going.. sorry I have been so busy with interviews and school .. Things are OK with me about to go to the grocery store.. oh I was so excited , I went to the doctor and since june I have lost 13 pounds.. It was nice to see it written down some where
  #101   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-02, 13:07

Don't worry about it, life has been pretty crazy for me too, I don't even have time to breath some days!

Well I came home for Thanksgiving(its in October in Canada) and weighed myself on my 'real' scale, the one I trust, and I've now lost 50lbs! yay! I have about another 28 to go I think til I'm done.

Thats great about your 13lbs! You must be so happy!
  #102   ^
Old Fri, Oct-25-02, 22:32
Registered Member

BF:

Congrats I am so proud of you