Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1396   ^
Old Sat, Oct-01-22, 15:11

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- Did you get out of PJ's to meet DD for lunch?!?!?!? ????? HAHAHA

Refresh this old lady brain- what day are you leaving? I need your agenda again! HAHAHA

Awesome day for fuzzy clothes and warm soup!
(Although my ribs were lip SMACKING good!)

Lori- YAY and double YAY on meeting todays goal. I have slouched. - I am changing my avatar to a SLOTH. It feels like I never have enough TIME. But we all know if I want to curl up and watch something or blow of an afternoon- there is abundant time! LOLOL

You will get your time in with hubby. Your situation is not forever by any means. Bless you for being there. I am sure you are appreciated.

Hey TRIG
--------------------------------------------

It's now gray and overcast and the winds are whipping up. Time to hunker in and crack a good book. - ya, no PB right now!
I find my energy is early morning and early evening, I start winding down! I am in bed early too most nights. Love my sleep!
Although lately I seem to be getting up between 2:30-3:30 and it takes me a minute to get back to sleep. Ahhhhhh the joys of getting older I hear.

Dishes going, clothes in the dryer, and everything cleaned up and put away until tomorrow!
R&R.

Great on point eating day!
Sponsored Links
  #1397   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 04:12

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

woke up to no power in house.
my ancient laptop has limited battery power....something is wrong with it LOL but online with my mobile hotspot to say I will be back around 8 to post up. power co. said car took out power pole and lines at 4am....hmmm....scary
  #1398   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 06:37

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I stayed in bed till nearly 8 o'clock! I had been up at 2:30 with Gabby and then took a bit to get back to sleep. It's going to be a short day since I got up so late.

Laundry is spinning and I will get my workout done sometime this morning. Other than that, I doubt I'll get much else accomplished today.

---------

Nic......How was dinner? I'm sure you enjoyed the time with DD. I'm getting excited about your Hawaii trip! How many days? Who all is going?

Trig....Yikes! Sorry about waking up to no power. That would kill me to not be able to make my coffee! Hope it comes back on soon.

Jaz......Sardines? Good grief, I would definitely have to mix them with something too. No way I could just slide those little buggers in my mouth. I have often heard that they are so good for you, but no way.

---------

Ok...first load of laundry ready for the dryer. Have good days!
  #1399   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 06:59

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig- Oh man! IS your house cold? I bet though you have that fireplace on blazing! It is FREEZING out. (not literally, but cold enough!)
Hope nobody was killed hitting that pole! I wonder what happen? Speed, asleep at wheel, DUI, wet roads? Who knows. They are having a bad day for sure!

What kind of laptop do you use daily? I can sorta tell you are not an internet junkie like I am. I am on the computer most of the day! I bet your kiddo is though! These "kids" know how to do everything online. If I need help, I call my kid! LOLOLOL

Hope you get power back up real soon! That sucks!
I spoke to my aunt yesterday- she is about an hour from you. She said the rain was pretty heavy and there were a few trees down in her area, but nothing major.

How is everything else going. I bet your allergies are a mess- I have a yellow pollen car again from FALL pollen!!!! Rag weed, pine dust, and golden rod! YUM! - not!

Lori- You sleeping in?!?!?!?!? How was your day yesterday?
So along with doing extra PB video's, you said you were "tightening" up your menu. You are not a big eater, so I am thinking carbs? But you don't eat alot of those. Just curious.

Did you get the rain?

Nic- Where are you in the HI process? How was lunch with DD? It almost seems weird to not have you in DE!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sipping my coffee and enjoying a very relaxed morning! I have my "coffee shop jazz" Oct. music going in the back round and getting my light from the windows, as I prefer natural light. I am not one that likes bright lights in the morning or evening. I don't like ceiling lights actually- I prefer table lamps with soft light. Just all the way around better. I am def. effected by environment- so I make mine cozy when I can.

WOE was right on point yesterday! The ribs were perfect, and I still have 3/4 left. I put them in the oven low and slow at 250 for 3.5 hours in foil and boom- dinner was served! I ate until full and closed the kitchen.
Scales still at low and not moving. I am fine with stalling at a low. It means when I drop again it will be another NEW low! One pound at a time- one foot in front of the other, one day at a time.

I will say though that MOST of my craving are totally gone, but not all. I think what I miss the MOST is eating something CRUNCHY. Something with a SNAP, and Crunch, like a corn chip with salsa. I so wanted to CAVE yesterday for a corn chip it was insane. I also equate Fall with football, chili and chips. Perfect day there right?!?!?!? Meat doesn't CRUNCH- Celery is not for me. Nothing foots that bill right now! So, I am abstaining.

Speaking of foods- have any of you tried that Redmonds salt? I am going to order some today. I keep seeing it on EVERY You tube Video on Keto/ Carnivore it is crazy! Plus, I looked it up- it is supposed to be the best. I am also a salt snob. I only like my pink Himalayan, so it will be interesting to see if I like it as well!

Today I am picking up the crap that didn't get finished from yesterday! I was moving slow yesterday and didn't get that resume done! OOPS! Yea well- the sunshine was calling me more!

Lori- I am pulling out a PB as soon as I sign off here. I want to TRY one and see. No excuses!

Sunny and 70's today- truly a perfect Fall day. I should put pooch in the car and take a Sunday drive out to the country to see leaves and get some fresh air. I might, if I can put my nose to the grind and get this resume done.

Leftover ribs, a ribeye thawed and ready, 6 boiled eggs, and a fresh package of bacon for the oven, one pound of ground chuck thawing. Plus 2 cartons of fresh brown eggs to top with whatever meat I use! Plenty for a few days! My freezer is full!
I have shrimp, and crab in the freezer for "whenever" the mood hits.
I just love this way of eating! Add that to it is hard to feel SO amazing eating garbage! ie........ passing on the corn chips. I love feeling amazing, more than wanting a chip. It would be awesome though to invent beef chips. Not jerky- beef CHIPS! I think we would be in the $$$$ If we found that key! Plus, it would have to be totally non- processed, and not more than 3 ingredients. Shark Tank here I come! Beef Chips!

Ok- enough babble for one morning. Can you say procrastination?

later gators

PS: Lori- I have 5 cans of Sardines ready!
  #1400   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 07:45

BF:

I eat sardines all the time for dessert. yea that is me how I changed on zc.

Jazz as you are more and more holding zc point blank your body will TELL you what you need. Sardines is good omega combos and great for huge B12 vits hit and alot of iodine and 'a ton of other hits' so once you know why 'they are drawing you' then you know the body wants them and is asking. simple as that. I have alot of tins of sardines in the pantry and always like them right out of the tin so that suits me, but I know 'when I need them' cause I never eat sardines til I SO want them.

I also walked the big want crunch chip taste but I tell ya, leave it behind, when in doubt, go fry up a lb or 2 of bacon........yea it makes ya forget fast that nonsense

girlie you are changin' into a massive carnivore point blank love chatting this with ya
  #1401   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 07:47

BF:

no power yet but close they say, laptop scary on power to off and chat up again when I can ....wee...
  #1402   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 08:16

BF:

Jaz......Tightening up for me just means less carbs(under 80 gr). I'm at a point where I've healed my insulin resistance and can have more "treats" without making me feel bad or gain weight. You are right that I'm not a big eater and a treat for me is a square of Lily's stevia sweetened milk chocolate. Just a square, not a whole bar. I'm being more strict about logging my food on MFP and getting plenty of protein and capping calories at around 1500 until I lose this pesky 5 lbs. I'd like to be right around 150 lbs. This morning I was 153.8. I think that's a good weight for me being 5'8". I don't want to shrink out of any more of my clothes. Who'd have ever thought I'd have that problem?

We had lots of rain yesterday, but today is just dreary and chilly. A good day to stay inside.

As soon as my last load of laundry is dry, I'm off to do my PB workout and then a shower. I think today's workout uses light weights....my favorite!

Bye!
  #1403   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 09:02

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey all, checking in!

Trig- didn't you get a smartphone recently? You can use that for internet of course if your computer powers down. And it sounds like maybe soon a new computer might be in the works for you?

Lori- I think you weight sounds great, honestly, at your height. Go you!

Jaz- I think the idea of trimming up the resume is a good one. I really think the frequent job changes could be a sticking point and I am curious if it makes a difference or not. Fingers crossed!

BTW there ARE crispy meat chips already. I think they are called Carnivore Crisps? Very pricey though. I've never bought them.

I do use Redmond's salt though and have been using it for a couple of years now. Good stuff.

Hawaii Trip-
Bella gets boarded Tuesday. She is going to a local neighbor who freaking LOVES dogs to an absurd degree. She even sleeps with them bc she believes they should never be alone. Anyway, so in home care for Bella. I get photos and Bella always comes back fat no matter what I ask bc she gives them treats all the time. I have to cut her food back every time after she stays there. lol

We leave at the ASS CRACK of dawn on Wednesday Oct 5th. Flight leaves at 6 something AM. We fly to Las Vegas, have a two hour layover, then fly to Honolulu. I'm happy about the layover so I can move around and get some wiggles out. I hate long flights!

We are in Oahu/Honolulu/Waikiki from Wednesday to Saturday afternoon. We will explore and enjoy, while adjusting to the time change. Board ship around 3 PM Saturday. We have dinner reservations for Saturday night at one of the nice restaurants on board- we had two diff dinner reservations for free. We also got the drinks package free- woohoo!

Sunday we wake up on Maui! The ship stays overnight on Maui so that will be Oct 9 and 10. We will be doing a Road to Hana excursion that is ALL DAY on Sunday and then on Monday we are doing something called "Lahaina on your own" which will basically get us to Lahaina and then we can bebop around and do our own thing. I figured after a highly structured and long day on Sunday, that would be good for Monday.

Tuesday Oct 11 we are in Hilo, on the main island of Hawaii. We are doing a tour- "the best of Big Island and Volcanoes National Park."

Wednesday Oct 12 we are in Kona, the opposite side of the Big Island. We will be doing a Dolphin Reef and Captain Cook snorkel trip. I'm a little worried about seasickness for that one but I got some Bonine and we also have Seabands. Hopefully it will go well! We have dinner that evening at the other specialty restaurant at 6:30.

Thursday is two days at Kauai. We will be doing the excursion "Journey to Waimea Canyon" and then in the evening doing a Luau with gardens, dinner and a show.

The following day is also on Kauai. We will doing an excursion called "Discover Kauai." The ship leaves early on that day, 2 pm, because it then goes up and down the Na'pali coast. We will definitely be on our balcony watching this!

Saturday Oct 15th is the end of the trip! We will disembark, head to the airport, fly to San Diego and then spend the night there. The following morning we are up and back to the airport, where we will fly from San Diego back to Baltimore. We will be VERY tired pups!

Y'all mark this so you know where I am and tell me where to go and when!

As for today, I will be getting final details going, flesh out the plans for our Oahu days a little more, packing list, Bella details list etc. All while watching Ravens football!
  #1404   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 10:32

BF:

Nic.....Your trip sounds fabulous! I had forgotten it was a cruise around the islands......I would love that! You are smart to arrive several days early to get acclimated and prepare to board the ship. What cruise line are you doing? I can't wait to hear all about it.

On the Redmond salt.....I use it too. I get bags of fine ground for my salt shaker and bags of coarse for my salt grinder. Love it!

Laundry done, PB video done and some kitchen stuff complete. I had to hard cook some eggs and make some tuna salad. Now I'm all cozy under my fuzzy blanket for the afternoon.
  #1405   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-22, 13:59

BF:

NIC- OMG your trip just sounds so so so so amazing! I am so excited for you. It is just you and hubby right?
Rock that cruise!
Keep us updated and take a TON of pics!

Trig- OMG I should send you this picture of the crap I stuck on the new grill out by the pool today. I You Tubed how to make bacon on a grill- and then took two enormous steaks as well out to grill. Holy crap the bacon and steaks were OMG divine- then I cooked these two steaks med rare.
One was a ribeye/bone in, like a lollipop. The second was a mediocre top sirloin Angus I cooked med rare and will be good sliced thin and used as a wrap. But here is the thing........Are you ready. I got.............
SO PRIMAL........... I got back to my apt after boxing up my grill goods and was unpacking all my stuff (spices, utensils, foil, ect) I have a bag I carry my stuff in. My picnic bag.
And there was the ribeye- just juicy and waiting, the smell got me good.
I DID NOT WAIT FOR A PLATE, OR silverware. I picked it up by the bone and stood over the sink and ravaged it with bare fingers and licking them like a bear. OMG it was good. I sucked the fat off the bone like candy. What have I turned into?!?!?!?!?

One minute I am lipstick and cutie PJ, the next minute I am devouring a steak ribeye like I am a hunter in the wild and not eaten for a light year. Lip smacking the entire way. Oh yea! Then I just stopped. I was full and happy.
I washed up my fingers and packed the rest of the meat neatly away in the fridge until tomorrow. Kitchen closed. I really eat did it with bare fingers (they were clean)- just picked it up like a popsicle. MEAT POPCICLE! I am back to miss prim and proper now that my meat need is satisfied. The meat vampire in me is good until tomorrow.

Lori- Awesome you got in a PB. I am thinking I will suck at this goal! You are so much more motivated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ask me if that resume is done yet..........................sighhhhhh
First thing tomorrow.

Feeling like some sun on my patio and a lite/breeze glass of wine and a movie to close out a wonderful day!
  #1406   ^
Old Mon, Oct-03-22, 05:07

BF:

Nicco holy cow on that massive and fun to the max trip....one tired pup, darn right you guys are gonna be tired but you are packing in alot of great times for sure. I can't even imagine an iternary like that and all the work you put into making it happen....just planning the trip is WORK and I know you are so thorough on it all, you have to be tired from that HAHA

I am super opposite on trips. I want rv, no 'real destination' of stuff to do unless I feel on the spur I wanna do it. I want nothing constraining in my timeline on vacay ya know. I would wither away on your trip, I don't know if I could handle it HAHA but I know it suits you so well. I always been a tad more toward recluse then an out there person. When we got married we had a cruise ship outta Charleston and it was when the 'bombs' were being placed on cruise ship mania and I freaked and told hubby I am cancelling trip and ever since then, that f up I realize has taken me ever out of wanting to hit a cruise ship again...then the nightmare covid cruise ship incidents, I just can't.....but not saying that bad, all has recovered and I know your island hopping trip is going to be wonderful!!

Lori, yea you look fab girlfriend! but you are very smart to control those few lbs tightly. there is no limit on when we can gain it all back ya know so you are wise to always 'stay there' and allow alot of control when you need it....plus the exercise tapes will give you a golf replacement a bit and keep ya toned up and strong for that next golf season coming

I don't Redmond salt anymore. even the 'fine' salt is too chunky for me. I have 2 big bags of it and gave to hubby to use and he is using it up slowly. Plus the price I wasn't a fan LOL I now just use the cheapy store brand with Idoine for like .79 and can spend the saved money on meat LOL

Jazz, what have turned into.....well a darn healthy person, that is what you are now More power to you! AND ALL that work cooking meals before, gonzo right? screw kitchen time, grill, fry meat and eat. done deal...more time for real life out of the kitchen. I eat every steak and chicken with my fingers. I rarely use a fork anymore, yea I am that wild for sure. keep rockin' it and enjoy the lifestyle, it gives us so much!

---------------never thought to use the phone for internet LOL I bought that for my rv trips to have good internet, and that is where it is in my brain. I rarely, literally use that phone I got. Almost never. It still isn't a 'thing' to me in my life at all.

steak and chicken today. easy peasy

nothing much.....this and that.....all good but too darn busy for 'this old retired gal' ya know. too much on me and I am sinking under it but I do pop up from time to time and breathe HAHA

onward we go
  #1407   ^
Old Mon, Oct-03-22, 05:50

BF:

Good Morning!

Another lazy morning for me. Crawled out around 7. Of course I had been up twice in the early morning. Once to the loo at 2:30 and then to let Gabby out at 4:30. It is chilly & dreary again this morning......hard to get moving.

I'll be meeting "M" at Betty's at 10 and then home to do my workout and get a shower. DH has a meeting tonight so wants an early dinner and then I have to go get Betty some dinner too. DH usually does it, but his meeting coincides with her dinner time.

My hips and legs are a bit sore from yesterday's workout. I know it's doing something! I was looking ahead at my calendar and I will be missing a workout next Sunday. I'm going with a group of gals to a golf course in NY. It takes us a good 2 hours to get there and we have tee times around 9. Yikes.....we'll be hitting the road early. It'll be a long day, but it's a beautiful golf course. Fingers crossed for good weather. Last year when we went, it was a beautiful day.

Well, time for another cuppa. Have a good Monday!
  #1408   ^
Old Mon, Oct-03-22, 06:31

BF:

Good Monday Morning!

I slept really good. Today is going to be another stellar Fall Day. Thankfully the temps are going back into the 80's this week with full sun and blue skies! PERFECT.

Nic- I am super excited for you! I have never been on a cruise. I had to go back and re-read your post 2 times! Wowsa and wowsa! What an adventure! I'm amazed at how you put all that together! So, did the cruise help with things you can choose from?
WHOOT on the free dinner and drink package. I could drink my way through and get the money's worth on those! Especially if you consider even a water is like 12$ at those places for bottled! I heard a coke is like 15- so yea, drink it all!!!!
I would love to see a reef! It is so cool! Just you and hubby right?
It does sound like a long trip, but that is the fun of it too. I am glad you have several hours to move in NV! Then from NV it is a straight shot, right? Well, have tons and tons of fun! Don't forget those pic's!!!!!

Trig- - so glad to know that I am not the ONLY one to suck down a steak with bare hands! GRUFF GRUFF- all finger food, right? Of course, I would never do that in FRONT of somebody else!
It truly is amazing how good it feels to just eat Carnivore. I got here not because I WANTED to. But my gut needed it. Then it feels so good, why would I put junk in. I have tried to add a few things here and there NOPE with a Captial NO. Gut won't have it, at least for right now and I'm cool with it.

I hope things are humming along. Are you still clearing stuff out of MIL? Do you have a "GOT JUNK, or HAUL it type of place that just comes in and it GOES? That would be the way to go with it.
Any news on the lake house? I just can't believe there is not so many bidding wars for it! This is an odd time of year- so I am hopeful you can get that all settled prior to the new year!

You like chicken? You grill yours? Do you get full on chicken? Do you dip it in anything? It is so bland and chewy to me unless you make like a chicken salad. The rotisserie one I picked up wasn't bad- it was ok. But I didn't eat it all. It needed mayo- Dukes to be exact (Like there is anything else). I am addicted to Dukes!

DD liking school still- any more thoughts on collage? You putting that far from your thoughts?!?!?!? HAHAHAH- our babies do grow up!
You'll handle it just fine!

Lori- - I am such a sloth! HAHAHAHAH. I just can't seem to get in a 20 minute video! WTH???
I agree you look amazing as is! However, if you want to tighten up by 5 pounds prior to the winter that is always a nice "cushion" so to speak!

Speaking of houses, I am amazed at the dear doctor dragging his feet with Betty's house. Is he doing things to it before he buys it? It feels off to me, but hey what do I know. I do know you and hubby are doing ok by her and that is good enough to know!

What is your week looking like?
-------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said- stellar week on tap! Today is hit the pavement and look for work. Broken record there. The resume is updated and have been given a total remake and I am sorta hoping it will be better.

I am going to meet DD on Wed. for a walk and coffee in Clemson, we got washed out last week! I am taking her some Star Bucks Mocha coffee- it is SO good.

Other than that, I don't have anything else on my agenda this week. I am going to plan a day to go into the foothills and see the trees. They are starting to turn here. The mountains are about 1.5 hours north and west of here. I might make the trek to Helen GA. They are having a big Oct. fest all month. I will do it on a weekday when the crowd is gone. It will be pretty, no beer for me!

Just cruising right now. Feeling good, no.... feeling frekin great! (Knocking on wood). Yea, not going to get uppity on that. But yea.......

Holding my low, and no bloat, no gut pain, no inflammation at all (Knocking on wood). You know you gotta take feeling good as we age when ya can! Always something.

Later gators!
  #1409   ^
Old Mon, Oct-03-22, 10:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey all, it's me and I am officially entering freak out mode now! All the sudden I feel like I have so much to do. I'm going to try to keep a step ahead of that feeling of overwhelm because when I do that I don't get much done anyway. I know it is just the thoughts that are generating the feeling.

Jaz, I'm glad you updated your résumé. I hope good things come from it. I'm also excited you're going to see your daughter. It's been a while, hasn't it? I went to Helen during Oktoberfest and it was fun to listen to the music and watch people dance. I didn't drink a beer but I'm not a beer drinker anyway. I've never heard of a $15 Coke on a cruise but I don't drink soda anyway. I don't even drink enough to make the drink package worth it either!

Lori, you are so good about getting your movement in. Definitely the best of all of us by a long shot, although I expect Trig actually moves around a lot more than we think she does just getting stuff done.

Trig, I think having spent three years growing up in another country definitely impacted my desire to see a wide variety of places and different cultures. There are definitely trips that I like to just lays around but if I'm going to travel somewhere different then I'm gonna get out there and see what there is to see and learn! That's why I'm doing these trips in the next decade while I feel like I can really maximize motion.

It makes me laugh that it literally does not occur to you to use your smart phone. GIRL!! lol

So yeah, getting odds and ends done today, packing and the like. I do have a gynecology appointment today so that's always fun- Not! Outside of that I will pay a couple of bills, start cleaning out the fridge, and start throwing clothes on the bed to see what I want to pack. Also all the chargers and cords and camera and etc. etc. etc.! Then at some point I need to just let the worry go and move into enjoyment mode. Today I am definitely just occupying worry mode! Normal trip jitters I suppose!

ETA to add- yes just DH and I!
  #1410   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-22, 05:19

BF:

Good Morning!

Golf plans canceled for today Stupid weather! Thursday looks good....hope that holds. Of course, today looked good up until yesterday when it turned to crap. So instead of golf, I get to go to the grocery store....what fun!

Yeah, we are waiting to hear from the Dr. who is interested in buying Betty's house. He had 5 different contractors that are going to bid on the work, then he will pick one depending on the $$$$. Initial estimates he got were around $2M for the renovations he wants to do. He has deep pockets, but I don't know if they're that deep! He's in over $20,000 already with architect fees etc. We have a sales agreement and he put up several thousand in good faith $$, but he could still back out. I know he and his wife really want to do it.....though I know he told us that his financial advisor told him it's not a good investment. So, who knows? We're still hopeful that it'll work out. Wheels turn slowly.

------------

Nic......No wonder you're nervous/excited! I get the same way when getting ready for a big trip. I fuss and fuss about forgetting to pack something and finally we just decide that if we forgot something vital....we'll buy it. It's easy to drive yourself crazy with details. At the end of the day, it'll all work out fine.

Jaz.....Hope the updated resume produces some results. Is the weather looking good for your meet-up with DD?

Trig.....Yeah, gotta come up for air once in a while.

-----------

That's it from here. I'll run my errands and do my PB exercise for the day. After a shower I'll be in my recliner for the afternoon. I'm making pork chops for DH for dinner at some point. He's going hunting this afternoon, so I'll cook whenever and warm up for him when he gets home. Hunting season is a PITA.

Later!