Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#766   ^
Old Wed, Apr-20-22, 07:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

on beach vacay. having RV means I can cook SO easily at my campground and do my carnivore life very simply.

last nights meal of steak and shrimp on the grill. very cheap cause I bought on sale and brought it with me vs. 'eating out' prices in touristy-land here which are viciously high and hurt my wallet HA

so far holding plan very tight and doing my plan my way and it is all working as it should for me. Darn, after alot of yrs of 'finding' me I believe I finally might be just where I need to be

tonight might be eating out at a Brazilian meat joint hubby wants to try, of course he wants it 'for me' to enjoy but I know he wants to chow down there too but darn if my wallet ain't gonna scream bloody murder probably HAHA

what happens on vacay stays in vacay I guess but I still gotta pay the darn bill later
Sponsored Links
  #767   ^
Old Wed, May-18-22, 12:21

Plan: LC/carnivore 6/26/23
Stats: 200/194/137 Female 5 feet 6.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

I ordered a my zero carb life shirt !

I ordered a large but I plan to be a small by October and will order a new shirt in August
  #768   ^
Old Fri, May-20-22, 08:11

BF:

Cool
I got a Carnivore Queen tshirt I love
  #769   ^
Old Sat, Jun-11-22, 09:40

Plan: LC/carnivore 6/26/23
Stats: 200/194/137 Female 5 feet 6.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

Karen guess what
Guess what ! Today is a very special day because today I was able to get into the group of Zeroing in on health on Facebook
I didn’t know how to join the group properly and I finally figured it out and now I can’t read any post I want I just can’t post anything for a while but that’s OK I don’t mind
I used to go on there all the time but then they made it private and I couldn’t get on I finally figured out how to join the group just so I could read all the different posts that get inspired!
It is very inspirational and I think it’s going to help me with my recovery! Karen I should’ve listen to you in the past when you said things I should have really listened I just probably just said yeah yeah !
So we’ll see what happens now that I am inspired!
November 5 is creeping up on me and I’m heavier than ever!
But I really do want to change and I’m willing to eat meat and eggs and drink water if that’s what it will take! I’m desperate !
  #770   ^
Old Sun, Jun-12-22, 14:35

BF:

don't think desperate E. You must think long term, stay on a plan that works for you and hold to it. That is all any of us are doing ya know.

but darn if it ain't hard for all of us at some point

ZIOH is great cause I started with them. They were WAY more tough on posts back in the day but now they allow alot more chat.

Also find Strict Carnivore. I am a moderator there and I can join ya real fast

ZCH....Zero Carb Health is another wonderful site......all 3 are strict carnivore with tons of info to help those who need this plan.

I wish you the best.

One thing, no matter what you choose and how to do it, you gott stick to it. Only time results come is when one HOLDS plan like the devil and darn it can be a rough road, but once ya do, so much great comes from it and we truly change body, soul and mindset if we put real big time into this big big change.

I will see ya on ZIOH!!!