Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Mar-12-07, 22:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 410/298.0/170 Male 5' 11''
BF:BF 40%, BMI 43
Progress: 47%

Keep your chin up!!! It will work out if you keep on-track and stay focused. Don't let anything get you down or sidetracked!!

You can do great things!

When I first started I had to learn my way through alot of mistakes (like thinking I could eat ALL THE CHEESE I WANT) and other stupid things. As you go further along, and read the books (*whatever book you are going on Atkins, SB, etc), and stay on the plan, you will see results! Not saying you are having these problems. But the books got lots of goodness in them!

I use a Tanita scale that I LOVE. Dunno if that helps. I started without a scale, and measured across two old fashioned mechanical scales at my in-laws house to start. Now I got a nice precision one that varies only by a tenth or so (if that) when I way. YMMV. I am not doing any body fat % measurements, and someone else said that they had trouble with that. I read reviews on AMAZON till I found one that folks who had bought it said would work without reading multiple grossly difft weights from weighing to weighing - plus it had to be an extra-capacity model for me. And I didn't want to be right on the edge of capacity either. I wanted one that was within it's limits or margins so that it would be accurate.

Dunno if that helps. Hope so. Keep on Keeping on!!! YOU WILL see GREAT results!
Sponsored Links