Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 14:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 249/230/150
BF:
Progress: 19%
Thumbs up Message for flintstone buddy

Hi there its me Sabrina, just wanted to let you know that seeing how on our new WOE we go through the meat ther is a store in birch run named Rueckerts on main street jut down from the outlets on the left hand side that has wonderful meat. Trust me I'm very picky about my meat. Anyways once or twice a month they have an awesome meat sale. This month it is Thurs.Nov8, and Fri. Nov 9, from 8a.m. until ? People from all over come to this sale because it is AWESOME with fantastic prices. It's best to go the first day first thing in the morning to beat the rush. Just thought I'd let you know about this in case you were interested. Sabrina
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 20:00
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Sabrina,

This sounds like a low-carbers place to shop. Why not plug it into our yellow pages (from the tools menu). Should help mane people find things.

Wa'il
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 20:07

Plan: protein power
Stats: 245/236/175 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

Thanks so much for the tip Sabrina......I may take an extended lunch hour tomorrow and try to zip up there. Should only take me about 20 min to get there by e-way. Would it be East or West of 75?

How goes the progress of LCing?

Deb
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 20:20

BF:

Hi there its sabrina. It would be west of 75. When you get off of 75 on the birch run exit you will turn left and go past the outlets there on the left and I believe its about 1/2 mile on the left side of the street. Once you pass the outlets start looking. I tried to get you on instant messenger but it says that you are currently not logged in. I wanted to chat with ya. Sabrina
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 21:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145?/131/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:
Default Birch Run

Birch Run and shopping you brought back memories...it's been awhile since I've been there.....Frankenmuth.......good times....

Welcome.
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 10:21

BF:
Default Come back soon

Hello sharon, So you've been there eh. Well you will just have to come back soon for more good times, and when you are coming let us know. Would love to be able to meet ya someday! Sabrina
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 12:00

BF:

Me, too !!!

Deb
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 16:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145?/131/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:
Default Camping

I love the campgrounds at Frankenmuth....the only place I've ever stayed where they had piped in music in the washrooms. Oh, and the Christmas store....I bet it's beautiful right now.

Definitely....if I'm going your way, I'll let you know.
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 16:54

BF:

Hi Sharon, I know the campground you are talking about. And the christmas place is Bronners. I am told that it is absolutely beautiful. I will be going before christmas for sure. I have never been there and have always wanted too. My problem is I go into these beautiful places and spend the money getting stuff I dont need. That happens everywhere I go. Well we are going to hold you up to that about letting us know. That would be great, we could all go out to lunch and chat. Sabrina
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 18:39

BF:

Matter of fact...we're going to Bronners this weekend It's kinda our yearly thing to go with our son & daughter-in-law. I haven't thought much about it..but you two are getting me geeked!!
BTW Sabrina..didn't make it to that shop you were telling me about. Weather today wasn't quite conducive for flying on the
x-way. I need to empty out my packed freezer anyway. I hope you'll let me know when they do this again.

Deb
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 19:24
Registered Member

Plan: dr.atkins
Stats: 132/122/100 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%
Smile hello

I sent you a message to your journal in the bootcamp do you ever check them...lol
talk to you soon hun
hugggggggggs
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Nov-08-01, 20:08

BF:

grrlpower......I'm so sorry! I did answer your post but I did it in my own journal (about 5 entries down from yours). I probably should have answered in yours. Please don't think me rude.

I love reading all your posts. You have such a wonderful attitude I love looking at all the entries of those that joined around the same time we did!! Its so encouraging that everyone is doing so well!

Keep me posted!!!

Deb