Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 17:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 179/145/140
BF:
Progress: 87%
Default Good Website for Low Carb Products

I've just recently come across your forum here and have read through many of your posts. Being that I have reactive hypoglycemia, I am required to eat a low to no carb diet.

I have been eating this way for about 6 months now, and have been a health fanatic all of my life. I have read almost every single book that is out there, about the low carb lifestyle and within the last year have become curious as to what types of foods are out there for people who want to follow this lifestyle. I'm originally from California, where we have many low carb products available, but since moving to Toronto, I've realized that there are very few products available here.

I went to the atkinscenter.com website, where although they have a wide variety of products, their shipping costs to Canada are horrible. I've also gone to several websites that were mentioned on this forum but they did not carry every product that I wanted, and again the shipping costs were farely high.

I finally came across a website called lowcarboutfitters.com and from my experience so far, they seem to be the best. For orders up to $50 they only charge $10 (US) for shipping, from what I've seen that's a really good price, and their foods prices are equal if not lower than other websites I've come across.

Anyways, I just figured that after absorbing some of the knowlege that all of you have had to share on this website, I would try to contribute some of what I have found.
Sponsored Links