Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 06:01

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%
Default Protein Power Pals: Tuesday, March 9

Good morning! The kittens woke me up at 3:30 this morning. I suffered through their licking and purring until 4:00, when I usually get up. Had to come in to the office today for a Kickoff Meeting on the new project. Should be fun.

Next time I'm working from home is Thursday, so don't expect to hear too much from me before then.

Everyone have a great low-carb, protein-packed day!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 07:05

Plan: PP high Omega 3
Stats: 165/133.5/107 Female 61.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 54%

Morning Everyone,

Bawdy, our kitten does that too. Drives me nuts. She is also the type that pounces on anything that moves undercover, so when we react to the grooming she attacks. lol We've had to start putting her in her kennel at night, so we could get some sleep. Hope tonight is better for you.

Sending healing vibes to all the sickies. Not a good thing to happen when spring is just around the corner.

Well, I almost lost my teeth today when I got on the scale. I am down another 1.5 pounds overnight!!! (whispering woohoo and then holding my breath) I got on the scale 3 times just to make sure. I kept my calories really near my goal yesterday and I guess it worked. I'm still deep into ketosis. DH can vouch for that. I'm going to keep my calories down to 1059 today. When I refigured the calorie need for my new 133.5 weight, it was actually a bit more than yesterday's amount by a smidge. Maybe PCFitday still has my exercise in there from yesterday with the body stuff. Hmmmm. Anyway, that's not much difference and I'm going to exercise today too, so I think I'll leave it. Don't want to drive myself nuts with this thing, eh?

Well, gotta run. A very busy day here. Hope everyone gets well and drops the weight the wish to lose.

HAGD!!!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 07:22

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Folks, consider yourselves lucky -- my son's 6 foot iguana used to decide that she should be fed at dawn's first light once in a while and come lightly pop me in the face with her tail or climb all over my face until I got up and fed her. Wish I had had a camera handy the first time that happened after hubby and I married.

My menu was too low on calories yesterday, but I wasn't hungry at all. Fiber has been too low since the weekend - I will work on this today.

Started watching my calorie per pound intake several weeks ago to try to drop 5 lbs or so by about March 15 - began at 177lbs. Weight today is at 173 - 2 lbs spike from hike is history. Calories per pound 1260 / 173 = 7.28 (aiming for around 8 to 9.5).

Total calories: 1260
Fat: 48 gms 435 cal 36%
Sat: 18 gms 166 cal 14%
Poly: 10 gms 92 cal 8%
Mono: 16 gms 147 cal 12%
Carbs: 48 gms 160 cal 13% ECC: 40 gms
Fiber: 8 gms 0 cal 0%
Protein: 154 gms 616 cal 51%

Breakfast:
4 egg-beater omelet with 2 ozs lean ham and 1 oz cheddar
Breakfast drink - 8 ozs water, 1 envelope sf gelatine, 1 scoop sf orange citrucel
30 ozs coffee (regular, brewed)

Lunch:
1.5 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop chocolate whey protien, 1 t sweet 'n low (Yeti Mousse)

Dinner:
6 ozs chicken breast cooked in garlic/ parmesan sauce
1 cup LC mixed veggies - baked
.75 cup diced tomato with 2 T parmesan cheese and 1 t onion flakes

About 100 ozs water & 30 ozs coffee
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 08:07

Plan: IF & Paleo
Stats: 270/254/150 Female 68 inches
BF:--- too much!
Progress: 13%

Good morning, Pals!

My cats will be 6 in May and they still romp around like kittens in the night and they talk! I've got a couple of Chatty Cathies.

Food went as planned yesterday. The new tuna salad recipe that I tried was incredible! I will definitely be making it again. Tonight I am also trying a new recipe - Roman-Style Chicken - from the new Drs. Eades book. It looks so yummy, but it makes 6 large servings! I am gonna have a bunch of this in the freezer so I hope it is good.

Off to work on a new freelance assignment, local and pretty short. I love short.

Have a great protein-packed day, Pals!

Paris
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 11:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/140/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

I have just spent the last 30 minutes trying to ad a picture to my post! DUH!!!!Can someone tell me how to do this?
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 14:00

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

i think you figured it out. cute...
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 14:09

Plan: IF & Paleo
Stats: 270/254/150 Female 68 inches
BF:--- too much!
Progress: 13%

OMGosh! Katlynweb, they are so adorable.