Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-19-02, 08:22

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 268/218/165
BF:
Progress: 49%
Default To All Victorians - low carb products

Yesterday I emailed Lifestyles Market AGAIN pushing for the low carb products AGAIN and this is the response i got!

Thanks so much for your continued feedback, Jenn!

We are proud to let you know that within 2-3 weeks, Lifestyle Markets will be offering a large selection of low carb products for your shopping convenience.

Keep in touch over the next short while as these products begin to find their way onto our shelves!

Yours in Great Health,

Carmine Sparanese, G.M.
Lifestyle Markets Online
http://www.lifestylemarkets.com
ph. 1-800-937-LIFE (5433)
in Victoria: 384-3388

Isn't that exciting? I am waiting to hear back to find out 'which' products it will be. I hope it's some good stuff!
Just wanted to let everyone know. Have a great day!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Sep-23-02, 16:34

BF:

I received another email from Lifestyles market. The only product he could confirm they were getting is Ketoshakes! Yahooey! I'm pumped.

I'm hoping they don't cost an arm and a leg.

I made it very clear that we were expecting 'reasonably priced products' because we can get them cheap by ordering them bulk

I'll let everyone know when i have more info on what they will be carrying!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Sep-24-02, 09:10

BF:

Ok I have confirmed that ALL the new products they are bringing in our 'Keto'...yippy!

He said he would let me know when they have an arrival date and i'll pass the info on to everyone here
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Sep-25-02, 14:54
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Hey, Jenn, thanks for doing my job for me, I've been sooooo busy I haven't had a chance to post here yet!

PS: so when are you joining our little LCLC group?!
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Sep-25-02, 15:32

BF:

No prob Judi! I know you were away and hectic Didn't want anyone to go without that info! best thing that could happen is when it all comes in...we all go down and clean the place out! lol

When/What/Where/Who is the group? lol

Is it only me or does this board move really slow? It seems like there is only a new post every couple of days..mabye it's just me...I guess i'm used to my other one where there is always tons of people talking!

Anywho..i'm excited about my order! Should I send for a forklift? LOL I have no idea where i'm gonna put all this stuff! hehe

Talk to you later!

Happy low carbing everyong