Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-22-03, 00:00
... Pro-Atkins!

Plan: General LC
Stats: 312/274/220 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 41%
Talking This is great!!

I'm so happy to see so many of you want to join up for our second challenge ... this is going to be really fun!

I'm looking forward to getting to know some new faces (avatars?!) and learning from everyone. I bet we'll motivate each other in countless ways.

If you’d like, spend a little time thinking about your goals for Week One. Think about where you are right now, and in what way you’d like to challenge yourself. Some Challengers will already be at a high level of activity and simply need to keep committed to the routine. Others, like me, are working on increasing their activity a little bit each week.

Is there anything you have to do before you’re ready to take on this commitment to yourself? (arranging for childcare, unburying the exercycle, finding the sneakers, etc.) Do these things now and get those obstacles out of your way!

PS - Check out my hip 'TDC Fitness Challenge' graphic! Mary (Marebear), an inspirational veteran from our first round, created three different designs for us to choose from ... something for everyone! In our official thread, I'll have instructions on how to add one to your signature line, if you like.

Last edited by AntiM : Mon, Sep-22-03 at 00:08.
Sponsored Links