Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#436   ^
Old Today, 03:58

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I could have used a few more minutes of sack time this morning, but Gabby wasn't having it. Sigh.... 5:15AM Long day ahead. Going to the golf course for a 9AM tee time. There will only be 2 of us, so we should play in about 3 hours.

Yesterday I did a little strength training and then went for a 3 mile walk. I can feel it this morning! When I think how I used to do boot camp workouts 4 days a week! Good Lord.....that would kill me now!

--------

Trig.....Maybe we're going to have to accept where our bodies are and not reach for that magical number on the scale? Good advice to focus on protein...I've been trying to do that. Keep moving and eat protein for most of my diet....that's all I can do. I can't be as strict as you.....wish I could!

It sounds like your land deal is coming together....thank goodness! I'm sure DH is feeling super stressed over it all. You are wise to keep things between you and your daughter. You don't need him melting down over that!

Jaz.....Oh man....they want you to work for nothing...classic! Corporate bullsh!t. Hope things slow down for you soon.

Nic......Were you out hiking yesterday?

---------

Well, nothing on the agenda for me except golf. I did laundry and some house cleaning yesterday. DH has a scrap guy coming at 8 o'clock this morning to collect some metal stuff that we cleaned out of the attic/barn etc. He also has a friend coming to help him around here with some stuff. We got a new dehumidifier that needs set up in the basement. His friend works with him at the Rec Authority, but they've cut their hours so they need some stuff to do to keep them busy. We have plenty of projects around here!

Over & out!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Today at 04:05.
Sponsored Links
  #437   ^
Old Today, 06:34

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!

I SLEPT so good. I slept 11 hours. I was THAT TIRED. Stress makes me tired. Ya well..........

Lori- I love having a "do nothing" day. Laundry is sorta fun actually. I love the smell of clothes drying. Putting it away is another story! LOL

Nice your hubby can get to some of your projects! You ladies with those big clean out house projects! You and Trig!
I agree with Trig on the tight shorts- Cut the carbs a bit and up your protein. You got this. I know,,,,, Carbs taste good. LOLOL

Trig- Awesome on the land deal coming together in fine fashion!
I so agree those Round up chemicals are just BAD NEWS!

Momma and Kiddo stuff. Yup some stuff should not be shared with hubby. It just is.

Pool issues........wow.....sorry about all that. Good on you to just walk away.

WOE- We don't diet anymore when doing Carnivore. It is really basic and so so simple. That being said I too want this scale to move a few more notches! I'm SO close to goal!!!!!!
Hiya NIC!
-------------------------------------------------------------

I have a dentist appointment today for this cracked tooth. IT is just an evaul today. I am sure they are going to talk about PAYMENT PLANS! Oh GAWD!

Then meeting a GF for happy hour. YAY on that. I need to chat her up. She is a nurse as well!

My boss wants a pow wow tomorrow to "discuss my future". We will see if I still have a job by the end of the day............ I need to smile and nod. But truly I am fuming. I hate being taken advantaged of. I am doing the entire "QUIET QUITTNG" thing here. I need to keep this job until I walk into another one.

Quote:
Quiet Quitting= Quiet quitting is doing the bare minimum at work and not caring about extra duties or hours. Just doing the job I was hired for. Nothing more.

I see nothing wrong with it. The expectation was I work until the work completed regardless of how long it takes.
Not my expectation.

I truly apologize for constant complaining about it. It is just stressing me out......... Sorry I will be more mindful. I am over of thinking about it too!

It is going to be 88 degrees and beautiful today.

Have a good one!