Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Mar-07-04, 22:39

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

HI!

Ellie, pork chops sound good! say are you still doing induction? I need to detox so I started it today, How close are you to your goal weight? Is tomorow the big vacation day??? I hope that you have fun and that you will be feeling up to having a good time! So will you do alittle shoppping on your trip? My dh and I finally broke down this year and got the flu shot, it seems like every year when we are getting the exercise routine that one of us gets the flu! Do take it alittle easier your body is going into extra overdrive to heal up!

You and Bawdy are the up-town girls! I usto be when I lived in Illinios, the hair, the life, GOOD BYE CITY LIFE!
We live to far away to get such treats! You all are lucky to have those luxuries!!! Now I will be getting the hand and nail treatment (calving season) When you have to pull a calf you have to get up in the canal and get the front legs!

After such a hard week I finally am feeling better about things, today went well and I just finished an hour on the treadmill.(I am so glad to have it back!! )

Robin, hope that you will soon be on the mend! Jello is always good, or some hot tea with alittle cream in it! ( my grant auntie from England taught me that one!)

Michele, Sounds like you had a shopping break-down! (you now have crossed over!) Good suggestions for the soup!!

Kat, hope your tummie troubles will be better tomorow!

Rob, HELLO to you too!!

Elaine, I can imagine that you will be relieved to get the taxes done, we have to file before March the 1rst every year, but it keeps me organized and it is good to get it over with! the best part is if you get a refund and do not have to pay in!! Thelma or Louise? HMMM, I would say the gutsy and fiestiest one!

Renee, hope your weekend has gone alright, We miss seeing you post!

Dawn, Are you back on the mend now?? Missed seeing you post today!

A BIG HELLO to everyone else, Marnie,Unity,CarbG.,Wendy,and to anyone else!
Sponsored Links