Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-11-19, 20:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Real Good LC pizza... the scoop...

Okay I bought a "Real Good" brand pizza today at Walmart... I tried it tonight. The crust is a thin pressed chicken, I personally did not care for the chicken, and it has a little bit of sauce on top and then 3 different types of cheese... I bought the 3 cheese kind. Well it was over 5 dollars, it is about the size of a saucer. you can have half for 4 carbs. I think I could take a boneless chicken breast filet, and pound it out flat, grill it and add a little sauce, and cheese and it would be way better... add ham or pepperoni and whatever else. I raked the topping off of half, and ate it, and my puppy dog enjoyed the chicken crust. Just wanted to pass on my opinion, for others... I used to make a pizza on this diet in a big casserole or cake pan, with a thin ground meat crust, season it up press it into greased pan and bake it until meat is done, and then put a thin layer of sauce and then add cheese, pepperoni, bacon, or whatever... then you will have servings for later.

Last edited by Melameter : Mon, Mar-11-19 at 21:16.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-12-19, 03:26

Plan: Atkins & IF / TRE
Stats: 000/000/000 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 97%

Keto Connect did a Zero Carb Pizza Crust.

video