Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#106   ^
Old Mon, Jun-09-03, 10:41
re-started LC 3/1/06

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 350/314.5/150 Female 5'4''
BF:Too Much!!
Progress: 18%
Default My pledge..

After reading this I knew I had to join in as well.
I have a little less than a hundred now to lose to reach my goad of 160, but I was at 279 when I started so I still fit in.

I Becky , otherwise known as Becaboos , promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Becky
Sponsored Links
  #107   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-03, 02:04
"Slaying My Demons"

Plan: Keto
Stats: 262.2/189.2/155 Female 5'8"
BF:Hell Yes!
Progress: 68%

This is so important I just had to sign up.

I April , otherwise known as Signey, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Thank you!
Signey
  #108   ^
Old Mon, Jun-30-03, 12:22

Plan: Keto <38 carbs daily
Stats: 316/287.2/132 Female 64
BF:Isn't It Obvious?!
Progress: 16%

Okay, I can do this. It is called accountability and I definitely need it! ha

I Kris, otherwise known as "ICanDoThis", promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Kris

Good luck to all!
  #109   ^
Old Tue, Jul-01-03, 12:00
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 322.5/313/146 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 5%
Default Pledge

I, Patti, otherwise known as PattiWoods, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Patti
  #110   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-03, 14:08

Plan: South beach diet/modified Atkins
Stats: 270.5/265.5/145
BF:
Progress:

I, Peggy, otherwise known as Carbon8tr, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Peggy
  #111   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-03, 18:10
Registered Member

Stats: 267/256/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 8%

Hi Guys...
I'm GONNA stick with this...I've been LC'ing since mid-March of this year, and the loss has been kinda pokey but I'm in too far to stop now!!

And, BTW, I feel GREAT!

I, Dana, otherwise known as DanaJo, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend,

Dana
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/Public...wner=danajoluce

Last edited by DanaJo : Tue, Jul-08-03 at 18:29.
  #112   ^
Old Tue, Jul-08-03, 22:13
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 376/339/190 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default How can I not?

How can I not echo the words of this pledge? Committment always breeds a stronger end results. Lo-carbing is not a fad to be experienced it is a lifestyle to be embraced. The carb monster lurks in most of us. I know it does in me.

Quote:
I, Longway2go, otherwise known as Bill B., promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend,
  #113   ^
Old Wed, Jul-09-03, 01:43

Plan: I'm exploring
Stats: 281/256/146 Female 5'4"
BF:43%
Progress: 19%
Default Just checking in

I haven't been able to post because my Internet Explorer files were corrupted. I gave up trying to fix them and downloaded Netscape as my browser. There will be less problems. I'm hangin in thru all of the soap opera stuff I'm been living. Hope to get back on LC schedule real soon. Madi
  #114   ^
Old Thu, Jul-10-03, 12:38

Plan: low carb-atkins
Stats: 280/170/150 Female 5'8
BF:40/27.5/22
Progress: 85%

I Janet, otherwise known as Marchstart , promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, Janet...
  #115   ^
Old Thu, Jul-10-03, 13:13
Pending Member

Stats: 326.5/279/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%

I too plan on being here for the long haul!

Quote:
I Patty, otherwise known as PattyCT , promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Thank you
Patty

Last edited by PattyCT : Thu, Jul-10-03 at 13:14.
  #116   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 08:01

Plan: my own
Stats: 297/159/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 94%
Default I wasn't going to do this,....

but here I am after all. Why do I find it hard to commit to this? I commit to other things all the time. So here goes.

I, DusterCat, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, DusterCat
  #117   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 09:48

Plan: Atkins/W.W.
Stats: 401/299/170 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default TDC Pledge

I, tulips, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, tulips
  #118   ^
Old Thu, Jul-17-03, 16:32

Plan: altered atkins
Stats: 234/227/165 Female 5'-7"
BF:
Progress: 10%

New to this section of the website...and LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I hope someone comes over and personally kicks my butt if I don't follow through here! I will be introducing more about myself and popping in all over the TDC pages soon! I'm looking to drop about 120lbs so I'll be here for a while!...

So here is my commitment - I Heather, otherwise known as do_over, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Heather
  #119   ^
Old Thu, Jul-17-03, 17:29

Plan: Atkins/W.W.
Stats: 401/299/170 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default welcome do_over

I'll be your "butt kicker" if you'll be mine!!!
  #120   ^
Old Fri, Jul-18-03, 23:59

Stats: 298/258.5/148 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 26%

Would love to make this committment. I'm very serious about sticking with this.