Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Thu, Feb-13-03, 11:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/288/197
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default I'm in

I dont usually post a whole lot, mostly just respond to people and visit a few journals, and lurke about, but i am committed to this WOE. So I decided to join in.

I Pokey, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
C-Ya around,
Pokey
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Thu, Feb-13-03, 12:35

Stats: 348/321.5/150
BF:
Progress: 13%
Talking Count me in!!

Believe me...I have to stay commited. So here's my promise. This is a great thread.

I Shari, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Shari
  #33   ^
Old Thu, Feb-13-03, 19:02
Reinventing Myself

Plan: Doctor's Plan
Stats: */*/* Female 5 ft 3 in
BF:
Progress: 77%

OK...from someone who likes to "avoid" when things get rough...

I Michelle, otherwise known as SummerYet, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Michelle

WHEW! I made it!!

~Michelle
  #34   ^
Old Sat, Feb-15-03, 14:12
Registered Member

Stats: 322.2/316/140
BF:
Progress: 3%
Default I commit

I have been in and out of these forums for a little over a year, and I lost my way with low carbing. But thanks to a diet pool at work I have been encouraged and legal for about 3 weeks now. I happened upon this forum while lurking and it sounded like a great additional motivator, so here goes.

I Sandra, otherwise known as msbroome, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Sandra
  #35   ^
Old Sat, Feb-15-03, 18:14

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 415/338.8/170 Female 177cm
BF:unknown
Progress: 31%
Smile

Well I'm new to all of this but I am motivated and can't wait to start my new life with Atkins (it begins tomorow )

So I Fiona, otherwise known as FionaC, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Fiona (or Fee which is what most of my friends call me )
  #36   ^
Old Sat, Feb-15-03, 18:35
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 365/-/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 19%

Cindi, what a great idea. As you know I'm not the best poster, but am committed to this WOE, it has been so good for me getting my diabetes under control!! And tho I don't post often I feel like I know you all and want to become better friends.
So here goes:

I Ellen, otherwise known as Lngirl promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Ellen PS I know I won't be able to post every day, but you'll be in my thoughts so don't count me out..
  #37   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 08:21

Stats: 276/247.5/130 Female 5'6"
BF:49/47/?
Progress: 20%
Default Better Late than Never

What a great idea. I'm really excited about being here! Oh goody!! you mean I get to keep all these friends for a whole year?(well almost a whole year) But seriously folks I really believe good friends are the greatest treasure, and this whole idea is wonderful!

I Robyn, otherwise known as rirby promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Robyn

ps
I just found this site yesterday, and would love to post at introduce yourself, if I could figure out how to do it. (DUH)
  #38   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 11:39

Plan: WebMD w/LC choices
Stats: 322/297/199 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 20%
Exclamation Woo-hoo!

Count me in! I've been committed to this WOE for a little over 5 mos. now, so I feel this commitment is a wonderful addition to my WOL. I've been lurking in the TDC for a while now, slightly afraid to chime-in, so I'll take this opportunity to become 'one of the gang.'

I Nikki , otherwise known as Tiggerdy , promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Thanks for this opportunity and I'll be seeing ya around!

Happy LCing!
Nikki
  #39   ^
Old Wed, Feb-26-03, 17:26
Busty McChacha

Plan: atkins
Stats: 304/246.6/175 Female 5 foot 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default Pledge

I Tatiana, otherwise known as irisda, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death or worse precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Tatiana.

What an awesome pledge. I will do my best to live up to it.
  #40   ^
Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 15:01

Stats: 380/326.4/200 Female 62 iinches
BF:
Progress: 30%
Default I promise

I promise all of the above also...don't know how to cut and paste. But I promise..this is a great forum and I appreciate all of the support shown here.
  #41   ^
Old Sat, Mar-01-03, 09:32

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Thumbs up To the Year Ahead

Hi Cindi

Having visited the TDC for the first time in a long time I saw your thread and decided I had to join. As you know I have now been a member of the forum for just over a year and so I have seen a lot of people come and go, particularly in the M-Q journals where I regularly hang out.

I like many others have found this forum so supportive and it has made this lifestyle so much easier when you can read that others are or have experienced the same problems. I know it will take me well over a year to lose my remaining weight, so here is my pledge:

I Anne, otherwise known as LittleAnne, promise to stay on the forum for a further year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #42   ^
Old Sat, Mar-01-03, 12:31
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 255/241/225
BF:40%/31%/26%
Progress: 47%

What a great idea for extra motivation!

I Tina, otherwise known as Gladehaven, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Tina
  #43   ^
Old Sat, Mar-01-03, 19:15

Stats: 245/219/145
BF:
Progress: 26%

Even though this is my first night at Triple Digits, I want to take the pledge. When I started Atkins on 01/01/03, I decided to make at least a one year committment to myself. It seemed like such a long way to go, but, hey. 2 months have already gone by! WE CAN DO THIS!

I Sue, otherwise known as Dingo10520, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #44   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 10:47

Plan: Skinny Me Diet
Stats: 345/212.5/210 Male 6'4
BF:
Progress: 98%

I Mrschmelz, otherwise known as Schmelz, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Schmelz
  #45   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 10:56
Registered Member

Stats: 292/273/190
BF:
Progress: 19%

I Jeffrey, otherwise known as ChromeDome, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

I've also set the TDC as my Home Page so you should be seeing me around here a litlle more regularly.