Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

View comments Article tools
Registered Member
Success comes day to day, not at the end!!
Posted by tonytiger
Posted Sat, Sep-13-03
Male 179 cm
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/204/165
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default Success comes day to day, not at the end!!

Boy, am I happy!

I jumped on the scale today and after much struggling during past days, I am now at 80 kgs!

Yes I know its still not so good, but just seeing something going on and getting closer to my goal is so so rewarding!

Many people call a diet a success when they reach their goals, I call it a success when little miracles happen everyday! This is the first time a diet actually works for me, everything else I tried did not work, nothing, until I found lowcarbing. Its amazing, I am full of energy and can stand all the daily activities without any trouble at all, I also feel my stress levels have dropped.

I also started taking hydroxycut, though I dont get the same "kick" out of it as compared to when it had ephedra in it, maybe that also helped, dont know. Should I start adding L-carnitine? maybe, but for now, lets enjoy the mid-termn success and keep going on!

If you still doubt this diet or better WOE is for you, then please believe me, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU, just stick to it like with everything in life, and you will see rewards.

I will post some pixs later on, see you later!!

Antonio
Article tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Success Photos
Before
Not uploaded yet
In-Progress
Not uploaded yet
After
Not uploaded yet

by rosemam on Sun, Sep-14-03, 09:36

Great job Antonio. You are an inspiration!

4 comments [read all comments]

Article tools