Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#76   ^
Old Mon, Dec-23-02, 12:19

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 147/128/118 Female 5'3''
BF:?/18/17
Progress: 66%

Hey LC,

I couldn't very well go off the forum without wishing you and Oreo (oh yeah, and all the rest of your family--DH and dogs and chickens an' all) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year!

Take good care,
Bobbie
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 15:50

Hi Sponge,

Just popped in to see what's up with you and Oreo?

Whaz happenin'?
  #78   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 19:11

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: //2002
BF:and feeling great
Progress: 99%

Hey Bobbie - have you been drinking?? (ha ha just kidding)

I popped into your journal yesterday after you posted (you are still on my subscribe list!) anyway, the system was so slow - I couldn't get a message posted in any reasonable timeframe so I just exited.

Hey - I noticed you are no longer a mentor! Demotion? Dismissal - or voluntary bailing out ? LOL.

I also couldn't load that picture that you said you wanted as an avatar - is it a recent one of you?
  #79   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 19:20

Hi there!

It was a voluntary bail out as I am just not on the site enough. I was woefully inadequate as a mentor as I just did not spend enough time reading and posting. I asked Doreen and Wa'il to put me back to senior status.

So anyway, how are things going?
  #80   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 19:24

Having a life is not a bad thing!

Things are great! I've been negligent in not keeping my 'Passage' journal going!!

Oreo is amazing. Cute and cuddly my coach says. He also says that in 3 years I'm going to have quite the dressage horse. I have too much momma-horsey news to put into one message.

What about you? HOw are you keeping - still belly dancing? (I hope!)
  #81   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 19:34

Oh yeah! Started BD classes again on Monday night! And starting my latest workout challenge has got me feeling better again. Had a bit of the slump that usually happens right after the holidays--you know that down feeling. Happens to me every year even though there's no real reason for it to happen

Also busy chauffering kids around, babysitting during the day, being the kid's Sunday School president at church and generally running the home. It's the babysitting that has severely restricted my free time and I am not sure I like it as it's extremely exhausting, both mentally and physically. On the other hand, it is paying for son #3 to take the piano lessons that he so badly wanted and is loving so much and it pays for BD!!! So I guess I can't complain!

I look forward to reading your continued adventures . . .

Take care,
Bobbie
  #82   ^
Old Wed, Mar-19-03, 11:53

Hey Sponge!

I haven't been around here myself much lately but I do wonder from time to time how all my LC Buddies are doing.

So how are you?

Dying to know what you and your horsey boy are doing.

Take care,
Bobbie
  #83   ^
Old Thu, Mar-27-03, 17:49

Hey Bobbie - I hardly visit at all anymore.

Anyway - it seems some over zealous moderator has mucked with my gym logs - and did some combining.... or something (?) Good think I'm not still posting here on a regular basis or I'd be angry they dissolved my dressage log!!!!

I'm doing great - the horse is doing great - and it's a blast and a half. My sister wants to run a 5k with me in May - a mother's day race in Ottawa.... so I'm in training for it. She's 13 years younger than me *ugh* and will outshine me no doubt.

So how are YOU doing?? I celebrated 3 years on low-carb last February. My kidneys havent fallen out yet so things must be ok

Hope all your family is doing well. What a coincidence I happened in today to this site - haven't been here in months - and saw your post. I don't get them in my email. I'll pay attention for a bit and see if you're still around! Take good care, Bobbie