Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 08:15

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%
Default Protein Power Pals-Wednesday, April 21

woa, 720am here on the west coast and getting things started for the day. we have some east coast slackers this morning!!

welcome all who want to say hello, share experiences, or have questions or need support.

have a great day!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 08:52
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Whoa.. I thought all day yesterday was Wednesday! So.. welcome to Wednesday finally... That always throws me off when I am a day off in either direction...

Both of the following articles are at the about.com forum....

#3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 09:44

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

good morning! My dh is feeding hay and I Have a quick sec to say hello!]

Bawdy, thinking of you!!!!

Elaine, glad that you have thrown out the tempting stuff!! How are you feeling? You must be coming along well with the pace of walking ect..

Michele, you are still in the greiving-shock mode,it is normal to be blue for awhile, just make sure that you take care of yourself, exercise, and be around a friend or family member that makes you feel good!!

Orang, so what badge would the scouts get for sighting the nekked women hiker???

Ellie, Hellos to you! How goes your moods and the carb war??

Song, WTO on the new sizes of clothes, It really hits home what you have accomplished when you are wearing a different size!!!

Dawn, TODAY is .... um WENDSDAY OVER THE HUMP DAY!! (ok I DID have to look at the calender!) As for the exercising, could you possibly find a buddy to meet you?? I know when I lived in the city I had one, and we both helped keep each other motivated!! My dh does help (when he is working out!)

Well i have to go! HI to everyone else!
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 09:47
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default new topic...

I started this thread.. just curious..what brings people to stick with their new woe..etc.. their Defining Moments

Url for those that cant link:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...915#post2074915
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 10:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/140/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Wednesday

Think YOU have a tummy ache?http://www.mercola.com/2004/apr/21/self_caesarean.htm check THIS out

YOW!!!
Kat
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 11:48

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning Still have the blahs, feeling very stressed these days. I am feeling better about the food issues so the reward meal was actually good for me. I always feel like I shouldn't post that b/c I would really hate to feel responsible for someone else trying it and falling off the wagon. As most of you know I don't weigh on a regular basis so I rely on the tape measure, how my clothes feel and the way I look to gauge losses. I have to admit that I am feeling a bit slimmer. I had bought some clothes online (the swimsuit that I posted and some other clothes) which were delivered last week. I ordered 14 petites as the clothes from this company (Chadwicks) have been running very small. Well....the capris and skirt were very snug, could barely get in them The swimsuit fit but could have looked better. I threw the whole pile of clothes in a basket and have been mulling over weather to send them back or not. This morning while hunting for something to wear I pulled out the black capris and tried them on again and this time they fit They are still a little snug but not unwearable so I am wearing them today. It is also week 2 of being off the pill so I am thinking that maybe my struggles were from the hormones. We shall see

Bawdy - Just want you to know I have been thinking bout ya You have me hooked on the apple/peanut butter thing

Shelly - It is so good to see posting again

Kat - Scary article!

Michele - How are you feeling?

Dawn - The reason I stick with the WOE of eating is that it works for me. I am not hungry all the time, my energy is better than it has ever been, and I feel healthy.

#7   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 13:30

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Hi all.
I just did a 2 mile WATP tape, that and a load of laundry were my exercise today. Have some housecleaning to do between today and tomorrow.

I have been sitting at the computer a little more to start getting used to that since I will be doing that again soon. I can't believe tomorrow is 4 weeks since my surgery!!!

Bawdy {{{BIG HUG}}}, thinking of you

Hi Lissette, Ellie, Kat, Dawn and Michelle Where is our wonderful Orang today?

So we're all having moments and can't remember what day it is? Great advertisement for the mental clarity of PP
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 14:34

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Like the Jewell song, "I'm half alive but feel mostly dead."

The days have been filled with depression interrupted only by moments of deeper depression.

This is so hard. He has responded to some of my emails. He says he just needs time to think.
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Apr-21-04, 14:39

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

{{{{{{Bawdy}}}}}}}