Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2731   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-19, 12:05

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Just back to report that I went out and did my run/walk workout. It was a little chilly(north west wind), but the thermometer said 50 degrees...didn't feel like that high. Anyway, it went well and I'm glad I got it done. I just restarted the C25k(Couch to 5k) workouts. I have an app that tells me when to run and when to walk and it increases weekly to get you running more. Hoping having that will get me out more regularly.

While I was running I was listening to a podcast and she had some good tips on weight loss and IF. I think this tip would work really well for those of us still doing the EOD plan. The day before your DD, you physically jot down what you will eat the following day. You can eat less than you write down, but not more. Just planning it before you are actually hungry will be a big help, I think. It only takes a minute and I think it will take away that impulse eating on DD. I sort of do that now, but don't physically write it down. I may give it a try.

Ok....need to hit the shower and then get tucked under my blanket once again. I'll probably start dinner around 5 or so....nothing extravagant.

Have good days!
Sponsored Links
  #2732   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-19, 15:32

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Add me to the list of Simon and Garfunkel fans. Love them!

Lori- I'm confused. When does the interview actually happen? I thought it would have by now. Glad you got out and walked. I need to do that but it is just not going to happen today.

It's a good idea to write down a DD, except for me I am pretty formulaic. One wrap, one frozen meal, an apple. Broth/coffee. I try to stay to that bc I know it works for me.

You might need to get a topper for your mattress for your hips. I lost a fat pad that protects my tail bone and I get sore if I sit too long- it has been going on for years.

I like smartwool socks too. I think they are sold at Costco. I also love Cabin Socks.

ALL: BTW, speaking of Costco, I bought and used a rolling duffel bag I got from there for 42$ plus shipping. We liked it so much Dh asked me to buy another. It held up beautifully AND handled being pulled for miles over cobblestone streets with no issues whatsoever. Tons of storage room too.

Jaz- I am excited for you. I would be ALL OVER that job.

I like the idea of seeing if you can't just store some stuff there, or have the renter use some of it if you trust her via her family.

Once you have some idea of where you might go, I am willing to help you look for stuff on Airbnb or elsewhere.

Love that you are getting a haircut and setting up an xmas tree! I want to set mine up so bad! I'll have DS17 drag it up the steps for me and get it set up. Dh has so much going on that I don't want to ask him.

Trig- you are going to get me all motivated for Xmas, reading about your plans and shopping. When my kids were young I tried to finish up shopping by late October. This year I haven't even started!

LOL over the teen sleeping all the time! They do that!

Hi Blue Sweetie!
•••••••••••

Hi all!

Well, I thought maybe I was going to avoid jet lag but it hit last night for sure. I stayed awake until around 10 PM EST but was awake by 3 EST and couldn't fall back asleep. Finally got up around 6:30 and went to do the week's grocery shopping. Was headed back home by 7:15 AM. At least I accomplished something!

Bella was utterly disgusted by the whole thing and reluctantly went outside after giving me the stink eye and then went back down to the basement with DS17. lol

Overall I am really pleased with my weight coming back from the trip. I am not pleased with my weight as it currently stands, mind you. I'd like to drop 20-25 pounds. But that being said, I am only up about 2-3 pounds from when I left. I think the walking so much really helped. Lord knows we ate ALL the goodies!

So DH is still in VA with all that is going on down there; he hopes to be home this evening. DS17 is working the brunch shift. I'm hanging out here and will be watching the Ravens play around 1. This is going to be a long DD as it is 11 AM here and I am already pretty hungry. Trying to hold out until at least noon before eating my first of two small meals. Being up since 3 AM isn't helping!

(okay, failed to finish this. Now it's 4:20PM)

Down day has gone well thus far. It's just after 4 and I've had one LC wrap, a cup of broth and coffee. I've still got a meal left to go and will probably aim for 5 or later for that one.

Poor Dh is really having such a hard time. I feel so badly for him. His Mom is having cognitive issues now so they won't release her from the hospital. His Dad is doing badly. Home health is 24/7. Dh's heart is just breaking, not to mention that he is sick and jet lagged, worried about work and overtired. Talked to him on the phone and he was in tears. I just really feel for him.

In other news, I found a great price for DS17's senior trip to Mexico and booked it bc I can cancel up until 8/10/2020. So why not lock in those prices?

Also, great news: DS17 got a college scholarship to the one that he has an acceptance to so far!! 2K a year for 8K over 4 years! I wasn't expecting that so a cherry on top of already good news with his acceptance. GO BOY!!

Final good news: Ravens just had a great win. Played really well and Lamar Jackson is just a pleasure to watch.
  #2733   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-19, 17:15

BF:

Nic.....my interview at B & N is tomorrow afternoon at 4. Once again I'll be picky about what I'm willing to do, so we'll see.

Congrats to DS17 on the scholarship! Score! That boy is going places!

Oh yes....waking up early on a DD can be the kiss of death. Makes it twice as hard. Hope it ended up going well for you. Eating basically the same things on all DDs is a smart move. Takes all the guess work out of it. DD for me tomorrow.

Feel badly for your DH too. You just don't know what to do and it's so sad to see your parents in mental and physical decline. Add to that his illness and jet lag...no wonder he was in tears.

A mattress topper may be a good idea for my hip pain. Funny you mentioned the tailbone, because I've been noticing that while sitting in my recliner! I just thought my chair was wearing out!

See everyone tomorrow!
  #2734   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-19, 19:14

BF:

Well, I said I was formulaic and then today I went rogue on my DD. Stayed with it though, so that's good. I had the wrap at 12:30 or so, and then at 6:30 I had about 13 shrimp (~190 cal) with homemade low sugar cocktail sauce. Came in at or under 500.
  #2735   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-19, 19:55

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi gals and pals.

Going to be out of Dodge for a couple of days or so. Stuff going on. Nothing big time or worrisome, really. Just need some time right now. Love ya all. And I'll be back before you know it.
  #2736   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-19, 21:28

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Oh...but.

Before I take a bit of time I just have to send some hugs to Nic. Honey, I cannot believe all that's gone on w/your in laws in such a short time. It's SO hard to go thru this w/our parents, whether's it's our parents or our mate's parents.

As sad as I feel that both my parents are gone, and now hubby's too---I can't say there isn't a bit of relief not to have to struggle with this anymore, as we both did for quite some time. I know the toll it can take.

My God, your MIL's accident, oh my. At that age it's hard to bounce back, not only physically, but mentally too. And your FIL has been struggling for awhile now.

And THEN your poor hubby. Gads. Sick and worried and struggling to take care of his mom and dad. I know he doesn't know me, but pass on a big hug from me to him, and my very best wishes that this gets a bit easier and a bit better for now.
  #2737   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-19, 05:12

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, very cool on the C25k(Couch to 5k) workouts. No doubt your take the top honor awards for exercise on this thread! I love mattress toppers, they just add to the bed for comfort. I got one for mom. She is a bone literally. At 91 there is no fat left on her body, got a super thick fluffy one. She sinks into it...loves it. With 2 hip surgeries and some metal in her she is thrilled with it. Nice thing is there is junk to buy out there to make our comfort better

Blue....chillax and reorganize. I get that....see ya in a bit when you get things handled.

Nicco older they get the easier it gets. Younger you have to order toys and electronics early cause they disappear. Now older you hand out the VISA gift cards HAHA Few small things to open and then throw the money at them.

So happy for DS17. scholarships are fab...if he chooses that one great savings out of pocket and we all that he will eat up that 8K anyway from ya so good deal.

Your poor DH. Wow. It is one of the hardest. Both parents with issues and him not on the well side and tired. I just keep sending prayers to ya'll!
I hope things improve soon for everyone and the whole situation.

Jaz...shorter hair. Love it. I think a longer bob would be fab on you.
Enjoy your holiday season in your home, I get that! Put up that tree~!
But you got great adventures coming at you....new travel career and you stay home to check this out in your safety zone....if great you hit the road, love it. Tons of great can happen during your travels!

doing great on plan
holding very strong
feel I want to nibble more. Looking for food more. Not good. Too much seafood, too light and not enough heavy hitter like beef.

food today is big old ribeye steak and got a crockpot of chuck roast happening for me. Time to put the hammer down LOL

kid off school today for Veterans Day

hubby called. he wants to stay til Friday to hunt instead of coming home Tues. I said sure. eh....whatever.

not much today. Might drag out the Leslie tapes. Walk Away the Pounds. I like those. I think I will commit for 5 straight mornings. Easy walk, like the 2 mile tape or 3 mile depending on what I want to handle. I can do anything for 5 days can't I? I will do this and give me a chance to move a tad more and see if it helps me or hinders me. I don't like schedules of any kind at all! So will just go with the flow on it. Lori inspires me to move LOL

My hiking ain't happening like I thought I would do. ugh. I tell ya nothing ever goes as planned, probably why I hate planning any darn thing in life now HAHA oh well

great day all
  #2738   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-19, 07:39

BF:

Good Morning!

Hubby got up at 4:30 to go hunting with DS this morning. DS has off work for Veteran's Day, so off they went.....bye bye!

I'm just cruising into my day with my normal couple cups of coffee. Trying to make today a DD....we'll see how that works out. I may end up closer to 800 calories with what I've planned for dinner, but no worries.

I have a massage on the old shoulder at 9:30. Around Noon or so I'll go out for a run/walk and then the interview at 4. Just stuff spaced out throughout the day.

I'm going to go research mattress toppers on Amazon. I hope DH will like it as he likes a firm mattress. We'll see.

BBL to check on you all!
  #2739   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-19, 08:48

BF:

Blue- hey hon, hugs to you. I hope you didn't get any disappointing news or feedback from BC. Either way, we honor you taking time for whatever and will welcome you back with open arms.

Thanks for the kind words about ILs and Hubby. I am worried about him. He is under tremendous amounts of stress right now and he feels really bad physically. I am worried it could easily go into pneumonia or something.

Lori- I agree with Trig that you are A#1 on the exercise front around here! Wishing you a great interview and that they have something that will work for you and what you want. You are in an ideal position, choosing to do what you would like to do and doing it for fun. All good stuff!

Trig- Sounds like an excellent adjustment you are making with stepping up the density and calories of food. You are doing a great job of listening to your body. Well done, girlie!

I too am not hiking as I would plan to do and this week is shaping up to be busy as heck unfortunately. I do plan to head out on a walk momentarily though, even if just in the neighborhood.

Jaz- Hope you are sleeping in and catching up on rest!

•••••••••••

Stayed awake until after 9 PM last night with no naps (after waking up at 3 AM) and did a pretty good job sleeping through last night. I did wake up at 2 and again at 4:30 but both were fairly brief and I was able to fall back asleep until the alarm went off at 6:30 this morning. I was feeling pretty woozy/off balance yesterday and expected a rough night in the bed but it didn't work that way, so was glad about that too.

DD worked well yesterday as far as hunger management. Down nearly two pounds this morning and pretty much near the weight I was when I left. So that's great. I have much work to do going forward but at least I am not having to spend a couple of weeks getting back to where I was before. I was in quite a holding pattern before I left though so I may be headed back into that. We'll just see. For now I am going to continue the UD/DD program.

I have been contacted several times by the CCRC job- apparently the person who works the front desk 8-4 is out with pneumonia and was out all last week. Guess that's why I got contacted several times when I was gone, even though I had told them I'd be out of the country. I'm going to go in today even though I really didn't want to, but I refused to go in before noon. I'll be ready by noon. I'll be there 12-4 today I think. I have bookclub at 6:30 so I can't stay until close.

Then I've offered some random hours at other points during this week, mostly in the afternoon until close, working around my other obligations (CASA, doula work.) So I will be busier than I had planned but I know they are really in a bad spot and I am able to try to help as needed.

So anyway, work and book club today, then tomorrow a CASA visit in the AM and work either 4-8 or from around 2-8, depending on what they need.

Ok, gonna go prep for a neighborhood walk. Gorgeously sunny outside, even if cold. There was *very* little sun the whole time we were in Amsterdam so I am appreciating this weather!
  #2740   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-19, 09:47

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Monday morning-
NIC- HUGS HUGS AND MORE HUGS!!!!!!- OMG , sending good juju to your DH, and family and you!!!!! What a mess. I just can't fathom what your DH is going through right now. Add the fact he has a high stress job and is sick to boot! You have my email if you just want to scream in cyber space!!!!!!! -

On a happier note- Congrats with DS and the scholarship!!!!!!!! That is awesome! I agree- good boy!!!! He has really pulled it together!!!

I agree with you 100% that on a DD to have your day planned is key to success! You will get your weight off when you are ready. When you put your mind to something it gets done. This last year you have been going through transitions and it was not top priority.

Lori- I use a pillow topper on my bed as well. My is not a super thick on as I didn't need a super thick one. My mom bought one called the Serta Cloud- I think she paid 199.00 - But it was rated high. I think that would be helpful for your comfort!

I love your C25k- HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Where are you getting your training????- Good luck on your interview today! I can't wait to hear how it goes! Check in tonight!!!!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Trig- Did you know that the Carnivores have an annual conference yearly? So a friend of mine called me yesterday, and ask me if I have ever heard of L. Amber O'hearn. I said no..... So my friend was super excited and had been listening to You Tube Videos on all these people who are dropping weight like crazy with a fasting/ carnivore diet.
Look her up. I did laugh because I shared that yes indeed I KNOW that a carnivore diet works!!!!

When are you "putting up your Christmas stuff?"- HAHAHAHAH-
When does your hubby get back?
Cool you and the kiddo are hanging out today. Maybe you two can hike.
Sent you a few links you might find interesting.
I like you need to move more!

Blue - safe travels (hugs)...........
----------------------------------------------------------------
I have my house ripped up- due to pulling out all my Christmas "stuff". I have sparkles all over my floor! HAHAHAH. The good thing is when I am done with everything I will box it up rather than put stuff in a drawer. Packed for storage.

Yea- so I spoke to the gal who is interested in renting my house will need all the rooms. She is prepared to pay full price to cover the mortgage and a little extra for the washer and dryer. She will still come out at a lower price than she is paying for rent. Plus her momma lives next door and will be babysitting the baby while she works, so it's super convent. She is going to come over Wed.so we can talk it out.
Again I told her, I should know more by then.

But the bottom line is I will be able to pay for a storage container - if I don't have to worry about my mortgage. She would commit to a year and we would put everything in writing- no surprises.

I am hoping to nail down my first assignment in the next day or two.

I lost my bloat- so I am still holding my 6 down. I am still doing my OMAD- that is working well for me.
I am leaning more and more towards just fat and meat/ fish. I do use a TINY bit of sauce. Since I am not doing dairy I do tomato sauce.
For my roast I do use a tiny bit of mushroom gravy- almost like a meat stew- delish.

Today I am cleaning - putting in a pork tenderloin. Blue skies and cold- low 60's today. going to take the dogger for a good 30 minute walk!

Have a great day all -
  #2741   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-19, 13:08

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Well..................... HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

I AM A TRAVEL NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
My contact guy will forever be my contact go to person with this agency going forward. I was extremely up from with him in that I will work with two agencies.

He told me that most nurses do- as long as I keep coming back to him he is fine with that. He also said the more assignments I take I will be getting "retention" bonuses. Keep it coming$$$$$

He REALLY wanted me to consider going to CO for my first assignment and offered my 10,000 a month to do so. I haven't said no) - BUT........ there will plenty of time get rake in that kind of $$$
But I need to be here to transition the house and get myself in order. I can't do that from CO.

My renter/ family friend is SUPER excited and is coming over Wed. To look at terms, and the contract I need to put together. I will hand her keys March 1. Lots to do between now and then. Thankfully This gig is only 3 days a week. Which gives me 4 days off to square up before I go "full-time" out there.
Super scary and super exciting. Not everyone can do this. That is why it payed so well. First you have to have the freedom to do so, kids not in school ect.

Plus the adventure spirit to take life like the wind and goes where it blows ya! I have both!

I get health insurance day one.
The first assignment is not the most exciting as it is here in Atlanta. But the good news, 3 days a week, and not in peoples houses, no traveling hours in a car. Straight up case management in a hospital.

I can't wait for everything to get set and spring gets here. I am wanting Florida- I saw several Tampa gigs, but he said Albuquerque is in desperate need and paying very well. He also said he has a group of travelers there already and they all group together.
He said the same thing I have heard.. there is a community of travelers.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh- this is great! I know I will need to work the holidays. But at least I will be here and can celebrate on a different day. Not like I will be 1,000 miles away.

thankfully I am not a pack rat and could be packed up and gone in a week. I have done this so often.

Ok- my news for the day-
OH......... My pork roast was bad. I opened the bag and about gagged with the smell. GROSS.

So......... Sausage and eggs for dinner. Breakfast for dinner! LOVE IT!!!
  #2742   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-19, 15:32

BF:

Jaz....it all sounds great! How nice that there is a community of traveling nurses. I'm sure you will have questions as you get started and nice to have a group to help you along.

Well...Barnes & Noble interview took less than 5 minutes. I have a feeling that one look at me told the lady all she needed to know. My application/resume was probably in the trash before I was out the front door. We talked a few seconds about hours etc and then she said she had no more questions. She said I will get an email by Friday either way as they have more interviews this week. I think I'm about 4 decades past their preferred hiring range. No worries.

I ate my 1 meal today around 2 and that will be it for the day. DH is hunting until dark and then I'll find something quick for him to eat. My stomach has been kind of wonky ever since I ate, so just drinking some seltzer water now.

Hope it's been a good Monday for everyone!
  #2743   ^
Old Tue, Nov-12-19, 06:24

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco I wonder if that CCRC job is going to become a pain in your side at some point. ramping up a new career for yourself and starting clients and all.....need time for that of course....and inlaws having troubles which means who knows what when whatever goes down, that unpredictable stuff.....while you are gaining a lot more time with kids growing up you will find also that there still isn't enough hrs in the day for all of you to go around

So happy your scale is treating you well and for all you did you balanced your great trip out in good form!!

Jaz, girl you heard of Amber, hell I posted info to you and I chat Amber on the Carnivore thread.....well not sure if I emailed Amber info to ya....but yea she is out there doing her thing and letting everyone know carnivore is wonderful.

Ahhhh too bad she needs the whole house.....that one room inside would'a been a great storage room for you. Well you can make do easily.

Lori ya had me laughing.....4 decades too late for that job huh? HEE HEE!!
too damn funny. Now go sue them for age discrimination
you'll get money from them one way or another

Sorry you feel wonky....ugh...never good, hope you clear up soon.

HI Blue and Greg! Greg are ya still around? Just checking on that

so my darn credit card got hit.
fraud.
luckily only 7 charges got thru fast....all low and total like $125
bank called and shut it down.....they tried like another 9 charges after that 7 that got thru and they were getting bigger and bigger charges....thank goodness for fraud alert.

ugh

so will dispute and got bucks back later, new card coming/old one closed

what a pain ya know.....this is like 3rd, maybe 4th time on this. Time for different cards. Ain't putting new credit card out there at all when I get it....gonna do my money card, gonna buy hubby and I each like a $250 prepaid visa in our wallets for just in case kinda thing and honestly I swear I am thinking of going back to money....MONEY!!!!!! yea money LOL what is that? I never have any in my purse, only plastic, so money it is. Online will be money card they can't hit anymore. I am controlling this crap now. what a pain in the butt in life....people out to steal from ya any way they can. gets old.

So me and Barb are off to Hickory....ahhh, our not so big....big shopping area LOL Filler gifts for her and me to get for the family. Few discount books for hubby to read, she needs some jeans for grandson....stupid crap.

Raining cats and dogs here. Horrible day. Good day to get out but not a good day to run across a parking lot to get to a store. Hmm, umbrella...maybe but I hate carrying them....hmmm....sad huh

ate big ribeyes yesterday. 2 with shrimp and chicken. dropped a little on the scale. bigger I eat the better I do love that scenario LOL

ok off to get shower and moving and all

great day everyone
  #2744   ^
Old Tue, Nov-12-19, 06:52

BF:

Hi all! Tuesday!

Trig- Yep, cold, windy and rainy here as well today. Yesterday was the opposite.. quite warm. Near 70 I think. I didn't realize that and went to take the dogs for a walk with gloves, hat, scarf and coat on- at that time it was probably 55º or so. Dropped the gloves on the driveway, about halfway through the hat and scarf came off. I couldn't take the coat off bc I had on a thin tee with no bra so I just boiled on the way back home. Came home, stripped off everything straight into the washer!

Hope your shopping day goes well today. It will be fun to go hang out with your friend. It will make a gross day better!

Glad you enjoyed your big feast yesterday!

Lori- That is just utter BS. I wonder if you will be surprised and will get the job and they had all the needed from you between the app and those few minutes. Seems to me you are a major catch! I'll be interested to see what happens.

Jaz- Yay for losing your bloat! Love that you are getting the Xmas decorations up now too. Very festive! DD and SoIL dragged my tree up on Sunday but I haven't gotten it set up yet. I am eager to!

CONGRATULATIONS on it all becoming official! That is just FAB!!!! I am over the moon excited for you. I would be all over doing something like that in your position.

So to clarify- for the Atlanta job- are you working from home? In an actual hospital? What will you be doing?

OMG I would take Albuquerque in a heartbeat, with four days off every week my azz would be headed to ALL the national parks in Utah, to Sedona Az, to Colorado. Lord woman!

•••••••••••

Trig you are absolutely right that at some point I will likely drop the CCRC, once I really get my business going. This week will be much busier than I anticipated, as the person who does the 8-4 shift had surgery, and the fill in 8-4 person has pneumonia. I guess it has been all kinds of hell trying to cover. Usually I just have a shift or two every week or two, for about 4-6 hours. It will take a good long time before my business really gets going, I think. Dunno!

Down day today. I'm busy so that will probably help move things along. I'm doing an early CASA visit today so will leave at 9 AM, back around 11:30, and then I am working from 1-8 PM. I'll eat my first meal during my time home and pack an apple and second meal for work.

Not much else to report that I haven't told you all yesterday. MIL is supposed to be discharged today, home health will be there- actually two people, one to get her and bring her home and one to stay with FIL. Good times.

Hugs!
  #2745   ^
Old Tue, Nov-12-19, 09:45

BF:

Good Morning!

Just home from Yoga & I'm pooped......almost literally as my stomach is not happy. That sometimes happens after a DD. I ate something about 6 this morning and then had an "episode". I was a little nervous about Yoga class, but everything went ok.....whew!

I've been thinking that even if by some miracle I am offered a job at B & N, I may decline it just based on the interview. The manager just left me very cold and who needs that? It was just so bizarre.

The temperature took a dive while I was at the gym. Came out to a cold wind and ice on my car. Rain, snow and all manner of nasty weather coming today. I stopped at the grocery store on my way home so I don't have to go out again today.

Scale at a new low this morning. 13 lbs down now since starting the EOD plan. It's funny how I have tried this plan a couple of times in the past few years and never had any success with it. This time something clicked for some reason. The time was right, I guess!

------

Nic....hope all goes well with MIL getting home and the home health aides. Did DH get home? I hope he's starting to feel better.

Trig....sorry about the credit card. It sure is a pain when that happens. Hope you have a good time today shopping with your friend.

Jaz.....I can't wait to hear all about your new job adventures. I hope it's everything you hope it will be and more!

Blue....I look forward to your return.

BBL!
Closed Thread