Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2356   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 05:46

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

YEA- TRIG and Lori posted before I could put out my post! - I will be back this afternoon to chat you up!!!!!!

Running late. - full schedule today!
Sponsored Links
  #2357   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 05:52

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

yea I won't find that around here but organic brand maybe?

he didn't crisp that high....he did like 350 oven for a tad and didn't brush oil on it.....ok, will tell him what you did, maybe get some better crisp on it.

thank for info, you know I don't do bread hardly so I don't ever worry about crisping or anything LOL

cool
  #2358   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 06:32

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all! Happy Thursday.

Blue, oh honeybun, I am so sorry that you are having sinus troubles now. This has been a BEAR of a bug that you got. Sending you all the love.

Jaz- Love that convo and developing relationship with your sweet grandson. He loves his Gigi for sure! Makes my heart sing. Ava will be just like that in another year or so!

Glad you had a calmer, more regular day yesterday. Much deserved.

Lori- you sound like you are swinging along very comfortably with your plan and it is going well. Very happy for you! You have had much success with it so far!

Trig- I have had two Healthy Choice meals that are called Steamers. I have liked them both. At first it looks like not much food but they have held me well. I add a quarter apple (honeycrisp are THE BOMB) and I am really satisfied with that. That being said, I am not avoiding carbs like you are so that may influence your decision. Low carb wraps might be something you would consider also perhaps. That has really been a great thing for me also and the ones I get are 6 NCs for one.

Glad you are feeling good on the plan with less bloat! I am not usually a daily weigher but I decided to go by the book exactly just to give it a fair shake and she recommends that highly and cites studies so I figured why not? lol

••••••

I've got a CASA visit today and then Back to School night tonight (last one!) plus a few phone calls in between and maybe a grocery stop. Busy day. I should be getting my ass in gear.

Down a pound today so we are now at 9 days and 2.8 pounds down. Yay!

Last two college apps are now fully submitted and paid! So all six submitted, all six paid! Now I need to contact the ACT and have scores sent, and DS17 needs to ask for teacher recommendations and arrange to have his transcripts sent. That is that, far as I know, complete and finished then!

Not much else to report. It will be our second hot day today at 90º but then tomorrow will be a 20º drop. After that it looks pretty temperate. I have to say I am sort of dreading going to the GA because they have been hotter than heck there.
  #2359   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 06:38

BF:

Hot damn! Congrats on that down!!!

Giving you a high five over the post

What do you mean she recommends daily weighing??? by the book? I haven't got that info....I skimmed.....Dr. V....ok it best I go back and check I think and see what the whole thing is about, I kinda saw some info on all this as Lori recommended but I thought I would skip and 'I got this attitude' and never truly read it ALL....so...you put me back on track on learning all I SHOULD know about this thanks!

yea come down here and melt with us hot as heck here and today is full sun and steamy and like 92...

are you putting any hours into that part time job anymore? or is it just call when they need ya or are you on a schedule you follow? just wondering, haven't seen it mentioned anymore kinda?

ok, I gotta call mom and get things moving here LOL
  #2360   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 08:27

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Yeah, in the Every Other Day Diet book, she recommends daily weighing, but I only did that for the first couple weeks. Now I just weigh on the morning after a diet day. I may even revise that to just once a week after my last diet day of the week or something. I hated seeing the scale go up after an eating day.

Forgot to tell you about another LC find. I got them from outeraislegourmet.com They are sandwich thins made out of cauliflower. They are really thin, 50 calories each, 4 carbs, 2 fibers...I forget the other stats. Anyway, yesterday I was craving a turkey & cheese sandwich with mayo, so I took 2 of the thins and put them in the toaster, made my sandwich on them and really enjoyed it. I got both Italian flavor and regular...I used the Italian yesterday. They freeze really well and you are to keep them in the fridge otherwise. I can't wait to try one with a burger. Just a little FYI.

Just home from my last Yoga workout for a couple weeks. Next week is out and the following will probably only be Thursday. Sis and I drive home from VA Beach on Monday(9/23), but I probably will stay over till Tuesday morning and drive home from her place then. We'll have over 5 hours driving from VA Beach to her house, so I won't feel like driving another 2.5 when I don't have to.

See you later!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Thu, Sep-12-19 at 18:48.
  #2361   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 17:26

BF:

Hey ladies- quickie-
Super tired and going to bed early......

BLUE- did you make it to UC?????

TRIG- LOVED your posts- more to come tomorrow to reply- want to give it justice!

NIC- You are in the LOSING GAME- YEA!!!!!!!!

Lori- I can't believe you are leaving Monday- wow was that fast!
---------------------------
Hot - hot hot
Took the pup for a walk. She landed wrong on her back leg yesterday and has been limping ever since. Today is a tumeric and aspirin today. And she is getting carried a bit- then walked and worked it out.

I am tired- busy weekend too- can't sleep in until Sunday!

Going to bed early with a new book. got two of them
Secrete life of Bees- I think I am the only person who has not read that.
Snuggling into a cozy bed with some cool water and fluffy pillows and the dogger and and new book sounds great!

Back tomorrow
  #2362   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-19, 18:47

BF:

Jaz....I go to my sister's next Wednesday...9/18....we leave for VA Beach on Thursday 9/19 and come home Monday, 9/23. Sorry for the confusion!

I had another good diet day today. I'll be ready to eat tomorrow! I want to get 2 more diet days in before my vacation. Either Saturday & Monday, or Sunday and Tuesday.

I did nothing except Yoga today, so tomorrow I need to get out for a nice walk.

Have a good night!
  #2363   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-19, 03:48

BF:

Lori you are so lucky you have a nice trip coming up
jealous here, hahaha

Cool on the Everyday book. gonna read. I jump to conclusion on things, like atkins, I need to read, so I loved atkins, I need to check this book out.

cauliflower thins....oh my word.....are they chewy? omg I hate that fake lc chewy breads and stuff out there....the thought of cauliflower being bread is horrifying to me LOL LOL

you liked them so they might be worth a try....Outer Aisle Gourment….cool...will go and check them out of interest.
THANKS

Jaz my kid is reading secret life of bees right now for school LOL

I ordered Giovanni's Room for her as her free chosen read. Just got it in the mail, she is starting it now.
Hope dogger gets better fast.

hey all
nothing much
have to grocery shop, family is yelling at me that there is no food in the house. omg...but I do need meats and 'some diet' type things for my down days.

Will stand at the frozen section for a while and read boxes of diet frozen meals Check out Nicco's healthy bowls also.

I absolutely need a fast convenient small portion eating thing to be available on the low kcal day so.....will see what I come away with.

few chores

SO SO hot. omg, no air moving. just stagnant oven temps. Heat index over 100 yesterday. No hikes til this breaks, should be lower temps in a day or 2 and hopefully down a bit more for enjoying hikes, not dying in them

all good here
hope ya'll are good
  #2364   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-19, 05:45

BF:

TRIG- - Yea I knew I was the only person have not read that book. I think it is really difficult to read. I knew nothing about it when I picked it up. The lady at the library recommended it. So I thought what the heck- sure. Well I am 3 chapters in and it is rather a brutal start to the book.
I will say in the books defense that the writer has a very unique style of writing.
What does your kiddo think of it?

Have you gotten those frozen dinners before? I am thinking about them too. But I feel sorta guilty about it. I still think of them as "processed" foods. BUT something has to give here.
What I DO like about them- you can pick something that is appealing, contained calories and carbs- CONTAINED calories and carbs!

I keep thinking about these people that get this gastric surgeries including the sleeve. Yes many people can eat right through them and do. The issue starts in your brain!
The part I wanted to bring up is that once that "switch flips"- they are able to go on a liquid diet to shrink there belly PRIOR to surgery. They lose a tone of weight doing that.
I have always wondered why they just didn't go on with it and lose the rest and skip the surgery.

I dunno- not for me to say. I know the complications are huge and MOST have complications. I was thinking about the jump start - shakes.
I would do GREAT- if I could just get that JUMP START- then I could roll with it.

I agree with Lori's thought regarding CORTISOL= weight gain. I truly think that is 80% if not 95% of what is going on with me. I haven other explanation. The other 5% would be the carb creep. But even with that - ALL of us on this thread- eat lower carb than the average person- ALWAYS!

I sorta started writing to everyone!!! HAHAHAHAHAH-

LATE BACK LATER
  #2365   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-19, 06:04

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Thanks Trig! I'll take that high five!

Let me know what you choose in terms of frozen meals. It might be more challenging for you if you are focusing on both carbs and calories.

Yes, still doing the part time job on an as needed basis. This week I worked one four-hour shift, and no plans to work again anytime soon bc I am headed out of town.

Daily weighing: IMO totally an individual choice. There is definitely some bounce.. the first week I only changed by .2 after an up day. Now I go up by a pound but that doesn't mean there won't be a loss. I am currently doing it because 1) she recommends it and 2) I'm trying to 'go by the book' to really see how it all works.

Lori, when is your actual departure day? I leave this Monday. Oh forget it, I see it now. Not too far down the road! Glad the plan is going so well for you! Are you eating only once a day, or once and a snack, or what? I've been trying to drink only water until around 10, then have my coffee from 10-12ish, then meal one. Meal two around 5 or so and finished for the day. If I need it, I have a diet chai or something warm in my tummy later.

Sorry you slept poorly last night (cross posted with you also.) Are you getting in 500 calories on your Down Days? I've been sleeping well so far, knock on wood.

Jaz- Sorry to hear about Bella's leg but I think you indicated that she worked it out? I hope so!

Blue- Big hugs to you, hon. I hope you are resting as much as you need. You really got walloped.

Jaz- cross posted with you. Trying something new to shake things up, whether frozen meals or shakes or whatever, might be worth trying? Why not? Give it two weeks of trying and see where it lands you. JMO

Loved the pic! Such sweet babes!

•••••

I don't think I told you guys that I had my 90 Day Evaluation at work this week. It went very well. I had only a couple of minor dings and the rest perfect scores, so that's good. I did tell her that I wasn't too keen on doing 8 hour shifts, as I was sure she had noticed, but would in a major pinch, and she seemed fine with that.

Yesterday was an Up day and it was the first day that I felt like I was 'chasing something' salt, sweet, whatever. That started around 2pm. Lo and behold, TOM made its appearance that evening, so that makes perfect sense. Very normal for me to have that restless, snacky, seeking feeling at that time.

DD today. Have a wrap planned for lunch and a frozen meal for dinner. That works for me so I won't rock the boat. Nice and versatile too- I can change the wrap fillings and also change the frozen meals.

Last Back to School Night was yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed it, actually. Good to see and catch up with people although there are certainly elements I will be glad are over! DS17 seems liked by his teachers and I was really excited about several of his classes. He played me some music he had made for his Videography class and it was cool. I love that he has some room for creativity in his life at school this year. He is also really enjoying choir as well. I think overall it will be a really good year for him.

I am a couple of lessons behind in my class today so that will be on the agenda. It is a nice 20 degrees cooler today after a record breaking heat day yesterday. It still looks as though we will be running warmer than normal for our area overall this month but not as badly as you Southerners have had it!

Last edited by niccofive : Fri, Sep-13-19 at 06:31.
  #2366   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-19, 06:12

BF:

Good Morning!

Didn't have a very good night. I have read that some people have trouble sleeping on their diet days, and I think I experienced that last night. Had trouble getting to sleep and then was very restless. Up at midnight for a trip to the loo and then the cat wanted out at 2:30. Laid there thinking about how hungry I was for awhile, but then got back to sleep. Crawled out at about 6:45 this morning.

Scale refused to give me a new low this morning, but am at my recent low, so I guess I'll have to take it. I ate leftover flatbread pizza at 7AM! Hungry girl here this morning.

Trig....the cauliflower thins taste nothing like cauliflower to me. I've only tried the Italian seasoned ones so far. I'll probably have a turkey sandwich on one today for lunch.

I don't think I'll be good for much of anything today since I didn't sleep well. I do want to do some laundry at some point. May have to run to the grocery store too. Exciting, right?

Ok.....need more coffee. Have a great Friday!
  #2367   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-19, 20:54

BF:

OMG- Personals tomorrow while the babes are sleeping.

I got my dates mixed up! NEXT week is the birthday party- tomorrow I am doing the reschedule of babysitting and going to Greenville.

I just want to say how PROUD I am of you ladies! You are all got your mojo back and are losing!!!!!!!!!!!-

Next thing- so I started and finished that book and cried my eyes out over that book. It was TOO close to home for me! It ended up a great book book it was ever so close - I had to finish it- I read for almost 4 hours tonight. I needed to get to the end. I ate dinner reading, skipped TV and kept reading, It was a heart break that I had to finish!

TRIG
- what does your kiddo think of it. SHE however will NOT have the same take on the book I did.
The main character of the book had and abusive father she was feeling from and a mother who left her as a child- then came back back to get her to only have her accidentally kill her.
Then falls in love with a black guy! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!- I finished it wiping tears- good tears- but wow tears. Just as I put the book down- a real LOUD thunderstorm has moved in! So perfect!!!! Cheers to a awesome cry, a loud thunderstorm and the thought that as a woman you can persevere. The underlying theme is forgiveness most of all to yourself, and stepping out for doing the right thing against all odds.

I know you all have read it. It was set back in the 60's and this white gals runs away from her abusive father and lives with these black ladies who take her under their wing. She fall apart there learning the art of bee keeping. She also finds herself in the art of bee keeping! But most of all she finds that true strength lies within herself! SNIF SNIF SNIF....... ya should have told me NOT TO READ THAT BOOK!!!!!!! - SNIF SNIF It was good- I rarely find a page turner. After the first 3 chapters I was sucked into the story.

NIC- What Wrap do you use for your meals- and what do you put in them?!?!?!
I am glad you are getting caught up with your classes! When are they over?

You know I keep forgetting you have TOM still........ URGHHHHHH are you having any hot flashes yet? signed of menopause? You are a lucky duck if you skate by it!

LORI- I can't believe how fast your vacay is coming up! WHOOT and THIN to boot!!!!!-
So what do you think of HELLO FRESH?

Blue- you feeling better????????
--------------------------------------------------
The thunder is fading to somewhere else, darn- it was a quick in and out thunder clap! My sniffles have dried up and looking now at a pod cast to listen to as I drift to Lala land.
I have a loose mesquitoe it my bedroom I can find- I will bury under covers- my poor AC!!!!!! Was 98 here today as a core temp. I am over it- FLAT OUT.

I gotta hit the hay! Eating was a Cobb salad. One meal- it a really good. ^ hours of driving today- and saw 3 patients. One chart left over because I was tired of work. I will get to it.

My little one still has a slight limp to her. I think she was jumping around and landed wrong- like we all do and landed wrong. She is better- not 100% But getting loved up and should be back on track soon!
Alarm set for 6- URGHHHHH- hitting the road by 8-

Mister sand man take me away
  #2368   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-19, 04:52

BF:

Good Morning!

DH left at 6 to go to our daughter's for the day. He'll help her with some yard work and go to DGS10 baseball games...2 of them today. He may stay overnight depending on how much yard work he can get done between games. His brother is coming too, and our son is going down later. It'll be quite a group! I'm happy to just be staying here.

Another eating day today and then I'll "diet" tomorrow & Tuesday before heading out on vacation. I know I'll have some pounds to re-lose when I get home. Oh well....every other day at a time!

I dropped the first 6 lbs and now my body is fighting it. This damn "hard lard" that's been around a LONG time does not want to budge. Hoping to see a new low before I take my vacation break.

Jaz.....I didn't start Hello Fresh yet. I thought I had screwed up and was going to get both Hello Fresh & Green Chef this week, but it turned out that things got straightened out with Hello Fresh and it won't start until 9/25, as I originally wanted. I have put Green Chef on hold for a few weeks until I decide which I want to continue using.

We've had 2 yummy Green Chef meals this week. The first was the flat bread Italian sausage pizza and last night we had Caribbean shrimp. So good! The recipe called for cooking some rice(included) in pineapple juice & coconut milk, which was delish. I only ate a little rice, but yum. Then I sauteed the fresh shrimp, green pepper & onion in olive oil with the included spice packet. At the end you put in a little packet of mango. I wasn't sure I'd like the mango, but it added a nice flavor. They also had the ingredients for a side salad made from Chard, cabbage & a few slivered carrots with an orange vinaigrette dressing. The other meal I have to make this week is Tex-Mex burgers with potato wedges(for DH). I just love the meal service kits. I have tried more spices, ingredients & cooking methods in the short time I've been doing it than I ever would have on my own. None of the meals take much more than 30 minutes to prepare and the fresh, organic food is top quality. I hope Hello Fresh is the same. We'll see.

Ok...another cup of coffee and then a few errands to run. Not sure what the weather is going to do today, but I should get out for a nice walk later.

Have good days!
  #2369   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-19, 05:11

BF:

Up before the sun! On a Saturday I might add!
I need to hit the road by 8. Taking both computers with me. Work computer and personal laptop. - The kiddos still nap! I remember those day! I would just WAIT for nap time! My DD has them trained. The little one will get up and demand "OUT"- the 4 year old reads quietly until it time to come out from "rest time"-

Had a great sleep- It stormed a second time and I fell asleep to thunder and it was nice for a change. I love a good storm as long I as I am not out in the middle of nowhere driving in it!

Have a new book to start. This on is called "Maybe in another life". It is a sappy love story. I need one after a heavy book. I will go with a chick sappy love story!

NIC- I was think about what you said- about giving it a couple weeks to see how it works for me. That is EXACTLY what I am going to do. I will allow myself one for dinner and an egg/ and or broth anytime I need a something something. Day one is TODAY!

So even through the party next week I will bring my own and nobody will care. Everyone is used to my "diets"- LC.
That is the plan. Yes it reeks of a Jenny Craig plan. - I just need some type of jump start a plan. Solid plan- something TRACKABLE.
I am also going to get a little notebook and keep a record- and report in.
For ME right now I need something with a bit of structure. I see nothing wrong in the short term with it.

I am going to shop today for eggs, broth and a 7 "dinners" - I have nothing in my house that would be "off limits"- I don't keep boxes or cans of anything- fridge is empty except a 1/2 carton of eggs.
After I cleaned out the fridge I have not fully stocked it back up. I have 2 racks of frozen ribs- but MEH.

I just got off the scale- OMG! This could not come at a better time.
So........ DAY ONE FOR ME! I NEED this.
I am excited about it actually- a solid plan. I have been muddling around for several weeks and I feel it.

Trig- - how are you doing with the up and down thing. It would SO not work for ME right now. Not there yet.
It however seems to be working so well for you ladies!

Lori- - I'm right there with TRIG- I have beach envy!!!!! I was going through my pic last night and came across some pics I took when I was on the beach for a few days prior to Charleston. Man it was pretty. I might need a few days in Folly Beach! It is a 5 hour drive for me- doable!
I know your sister is excited. Is she feeling good? You haven't talked about her lately- so no news is good news.

NIC- - Thanks for giving me that push. It is just what I needed. Not like I needed permission- But I needed to "mule" it around for a minute!
I like the idea of the steamers as well. Any you recommend?

What are you doing to prep for your trips?

BLUE-
- hey gal pal- put your dot down so we know you are in the land of the living! Not a huge post- a DOT will be fine! Hoping you are feeling better! You really got knocked down with this virus! Was it the flu?
----------------------------------------------------------------
So you all so the "plan"- Thanks all- I plan to report in daily with food report! It won't be a book- PROMISE!

So we have a cool story this morning. We have a yearly "fuzz" run. It is a race to support those police and families hurt in the line of duty. Well - the guy who is going to lead the race in the front is a police officer who was shot in the face, head and leg last year. He has been in rehab ever since. He was told he would never walk again. Well- he is walking this race on his own two feet! It was his goal to be in this race not in a wheel chair.
And he will!!!!- What a great story. yet I don't want to get off the couch! Needed to hear that story as well.

Speaking of Races. My DS- is running a 10K this morning! He is a runner! He runs to relax!

Gotta run! - well walk fast- and get outta here!

So you and Lori are in a book club? What are you two reading? I might want to jump in! there is more to life than work!

BLUE- -
  #2370   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-19, 05:46

BF:

Jaz I don't think kid started reading Bees yet...I think the book just came home with her and it is going to be a class project read or something....yea she won't get it like you got it....she doesn't have any experiences to put against with a book like that.

your DS is running in a race today...in this heat? holy moly. I just can't even imagine....I did get that right? running a long race in this heat? yikes

I think our temps might drop a bit today. Cool on your thunderstorm, I wish to heck we got it. No rain, like 100+ heat indexes for days on end and we need a friggin' break sooner than later

Jaz if I could get 1 surgery like gastric sleeve and KNOW and BE DONE and it forever worked perfect to keep one at a healthy lower weight I would get it in a heartbeat. But it doesn't. It is just a tool. A tool one can screw up. SO many get the surgeries and only like 5% are successful. You can eat right thru the surgeries like you said and I WOULD be one who would do just that. I must have a mindset change. I must have a new brain implant . That is the only way this works. Long term eating change for life. I don't know....I never would have thought losing lbs and keeping them off before I got into this lc stuff etc. would ever be so f'ing hard!

Lori, yea, hard lard. I so get that. When it doesn't want to budge at the end but I think you are doing fab and you will get it ALL off that you want....just hold the line tight like ya are and good results are coming your way.

I hope the thins do well for your turkey sandwich It is great you are finding foods easily to make for the low kcal eating day.
sorry you slept bad...so far I am good on sleeping but for me it is the school routine that seems to be a good thing for me....early up every morn. regardless so that is setting me in a better pattern of snoozing I think.

Nicco….glad ya caught the high 5 LOL
Glad your eval went so well. Yea as needed basis is great. Means you aren't locked in to exact hours and have to be there when you don't want to...cool
Back to school sounded like a very fun time for you guys! A creative outlet for him is great....and it is nice to know this year looks like a winner for him

Blue, hope you are coming around now and feeling better

Greg, get your butt back here and post up hope all is well

So doing low kcal day today.

I bought 4 frozen meals. OMG GUYS!! I HATE THEM. I can't eat them at all. This is just not me at all.....like ya said Nicco I go for the no pasta ones etc and the taste is just not what I can handle.

I got Healthy Choice Bowls. Beef Merlot....I think out of the 6 chunks of beef in it I only could eat 4 of those small chunks...the other 2 were like rubber bands of gristle and the rest veggies. YUK. I ate a few bites, had like 2 baby carrots from it, wouldn't touch the taters in it...nope. Ain't gonna cut it. So after throwing that out mostly....I nuked Lean Cuisines turkey in gravy and green beans....YUK. Turkey was about 3 decent sized little rounds and then just scraps of little turkey bits floating and the beans, YUK. slivered almonds and cranberries and I wasn't touching those and the green beans were super mushy.....so I threw that out after a few bites. Now I got another turkey in the freeze I will throw out in about 2 yrs from the freezer when I find it again at the bottom HAHA and I have another Beef Merlot I might just nuke and eat the meat (if I can) out of it. I did buy 2 Atkins crustless chicken pot pies which I do like but I know I can make way better food, the exact same thing at home easily...so rather have my fresh one.

I tried I just can't do frozen meals.

SO MY BRAIN
Closed Thread