Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-08, 16:59
fabulously me

Plan: just lowest carbs poss
Stats: 242/242/130 Female 5ft 8
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default big_losers not so existant gym log.

well...im starting this....mainly because im just trying to include myself in as much things as poss on this forum as its starting to become a big part of my life lol sad i know!

it will probably stay empty for a while as i need to organise my life and sort out an exercise routine.

i have quite an active life though,...i walk to work...that takes about 20 mins...plus the extra hour and a half i spend walking around shops on my way to work...then i get to work....and im a waitress so im on my feet constantly for the following 7-9 hours.(with a half hour break half an hour after i get to work) it also involves carrying heavy trays of dirty plates from the restaurant to the kitchen and carrying trays of food from the kitchen to the restaurant so get some good arm work in there!
i then get a free taxi home. so not much going on there.
i start work in the evening though and i dont usually wake up till early afternoon so my day before work involves watching tv and internet and making myself pretty to help with the tips! lol

then i get home and watch tv and go online all night (guess i shouldnt really mention that hehe)

on my days off...i usually walk into town (20 mins) and go shopping...then i usually get the bus back (cant be bothered carrying all my new things back home)

then i get home...and i watch tv and go online...again lol. but obviously for a lot longer than on the days im working. but my days off are when i want to start exercising. i get two days off a week till i start back at uni. im starting a degree in nutrition in sept so i want to be fit and healthy for it as apparently from what a friend says who does nutrition - its full of anorexic people...literally!

i own a lateral thigh trainer .... 6 second abs.....and weights.

i want to get a hoola hoop. i used to have one of those exercise ones with weights on that breaks up into pieces and you fix it together but i hated it so got rid of it - it kept falling apart.

ive seen ones that fold up so will get one of those.

well thats all for now!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Aug-11-08, 21:05
fabulously me

BF:

still not organised and still not exercised!
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Aug-23-08, 23:50
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/164/145 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 37%

I love your Marmite atavar. I'm originally from England (left when I was 18, married an American). I get home occasionally to see my sister. I always bring back some Marmite. My DH and Kids here wont touch it. But I do miss having it on bread now I'm low-carbing.

I bought the Jillian Michaels DVD "30 day Shred" There are 3 levels. It's easy to do at home, only takes 20 minutes, all you need are some hand weights (5 pounds for Level 1). It's pretty intense, but except for the jumping jacks I can get through most of it. (I'm 68, and out of shape after a hip replacement). So maybe it would work for you since you could do it any free time you had. 20 minutes isn't too bad a time commitment for a really good workout.

Anyway, good luck with your September goal, looks like you are doing great however you are losing it.
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-08, 16:21
fabulously me

BF:

well since starting this gym log at beginning of august today is the first day ive exercised.

did 10km on bike and 2km on treadmill and toning stuff.

need to make a proper plan of what im going to do.