Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1456   ^
Old Tue, Oct-12-21, 03:06

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

reading up and following and chat up later

today is drive mom home later and get some stuff handled.

when I got mom I go off my routine ya know LOL so then I have to play catch up in some manner.....anyone in my home, even not screwing up my routine, screws up my routine HAHA

back later to chat up all
Sponsored Links
  #1457   ^
Old Tue, Oct-12-21, 04:09

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Nothing new since my post last night. Enjoying some coffee before I put on the golf togs and head out. A warm morning, so we'll be battling the dang mosquitoes today. They have been awful for the past week or so.

DH left early to meet DGS17 to go hunting for a bit this morning. DGS is off school for Fall break, so they're going to do some bonding in the woods.

Jaz...So sorry your return to work was so bumpy. I hope you can find something else as this place seems so cold & impersonal....even downright nasty! I hope today goes better.

Trig.....Safe travels as you take Mom home. I know what you mean about having company throwing off your routine. Even though you enjoy it, it just changes the every day schedule.

Nic.....How did your fitness center tour go? How about the Farmer's Market? It sounds like you had a nice day planned.

---------

Have good days!
  #1458   ^
Old Tue, Oct-12-21, 06:16

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Best part about today- is it is TODAY! Yesterday is a past! What a Monday it was too! So HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

Trig- I totally get that ANYONE in your home, disrupts the routine. Yup- I found that to be true. When my son comes- he is truly no trouble. However it is another person and their schedule, and their routine and and and and and oh and need to eat every 4 hours. I get that!
Safe travels with taking mom home. Is your Bro still staying with her?

Lori- The avocado I will take a big pass on! HAHAHAH
FRIED avocado almost defeats the purpose of healthy! HAHAH- I wished I liked it more. I eat it rarely, I have two sitting on my counter and I can bet one will get tossed. I eat them when I am having fish for some healthy fat so I don't get hungry.

You mentioned Freshly - you must really like them. you said they were heat and eat. They must be better than the average heat and eat type as you have been using them a bit. Do they give you a break down of calories/carbs...ect.......

I bet those skeeters are bad with all the rain you had.. Then you add in warm weather and boom- they flourish. They are bad everywhere. Did you ever find some weather proof shoes? Suck it up and get you a sweet pair. You will be in them a few years! Protect your feet. They are worth it. Some stuff I say ...nah wait- but your feet.......... get them!!!!!!

Nic-
Tell us about the farmers market! When does hubby come....tomorrow? Hey you know you can order crab cakes wherever you eat out and you stay on plan.
You are in such a sweet place!!!!! If it were not SO SO SO far from my family I could see myself being in that area. I loved it when I was there. Although the medical healthcare again is scarce in those beach towns. That is what I am finding to be true!

Are you loving your new bedroom, kitchen, and of course your porch! Such a perfect time of year too for sitting on your porch!

Look at you and Lori in your 150's wt goals!!!!!!!!! Omg I would be so excited off the chain when I get there too! I came to the party a bit late and am still "working" it down! It goes on so fast and comes off at a snails pace!
----------------------------------------------------
Yesterdays "binge" was not really a binge but another scoop of fresh strawberries I DIDN'T need. However, the scale did not go up and I am back on track. I have nothing in my house that is "binge worthy" It is all healthy stuff. I would have to get dressed and GO somewhere and GET something. By that time the moment has passed. I am over that anyway. But I didn't NEED the extra strawberries.

Back on track today. I now have a standing desk that I can stand or sit. I used reams of packaged computer paper I had in the closet to raise the monitors and the box it came in to put the keyboard on! Hey it works! I also finally got the head set working. Did it all without spending the 300-600.00 asking for standing desks. It's FREE and will go back in my closet when not needed. No $$ wasted.
All about that.

My company is also one of those companies demanding a vaccine record. It is none of their business. I work from home. Yes I got th eval- my choice. However I feel it is MY business, especially since I am not around patients yet.
I don't know how I feel about GOV./Business demanding it from employees. It becomes that slippery slope. I will let this discussion stop here and quietly put my soap box away!

Today I am on the phones as I work for a Call Center. I will be ON THE PHONES 9 AM SHARP. ................. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyone ever see the original "The Office Movie"? So the boss comes around and sees this guy in his cubicle goofing off. Boss says "Why aren't you working?"
Guy: "It's not that I am lazy. It's I just don't care". - I need that poster! HAHA- Sums it up.

Food Today- Left over BBQ Chicken I made- with steamed broccoli and rest of strawberries. Done and done. I will need new food tomorrow.

Back later gators!
  #1459   ^
Old Tue, Oct-12-21, 11:46

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- Good on you with the long walk yesterday! Weather is finally clearing up here after over two days of rain. Not fun dog walking in windy misty rain! Looking forward to some time outside too.

The fried avocado actually sounds sort of interesting. I am guessing the crispy outside and creamy soft inside would give it a different sort of appeal. I struggle with avocado- it is a little slimy for me.

Fingers crossed for your DH that it is nothing at all. Please follow up with us and let us know! I love how involved he is with his grandson.

Jaz- Sorry about the rough work re-entry on Monday. It sounds like they never expected you to get the work benefit that you did end up getting and there is some sour grapes and nastiness about you being gone. Hopefully it will pass and quickly. I hope it goes better for you today!

Trig- I am EXACTLY the same with people in my home, no matter whether I am even interacting with them or not. It totally messes with me. Understand 100%.

•••••••••••••••

Finally, finally the rain is ending. Still cloudy but not windy and not wet. Hooray! Better weather on the horizon!

The fitness center visit was good. A person who lives in the neighborhood was taking groups of three and instructing us on some of the weight equipment and made two sets of workouts for us to follow. Really nice of her to do. She has a wellness business so of course there is that aspect of her trying to grow her business as well, but it was a nice way to meet her and two more neighbors. I do intend on trying to do those workouts. Strength training is something I'd like to be doing.

I went to two Farm produce stands/stores yesterday. Both nice in their own right. The second one was so sweet though. Very small operation and the owner is just a gem. Talked with her for quite a while. I bought some goodies, some good for me and some not.

DH and I went to the clubhouse and watched the first half of the Ravens game with about 15 other folks from the neighborhood. People brought apps (I brought something I had bought from the farm stores) and I definitely did some 'in-a-new-place-and-anxiety-noshing." Not the end of the world but not great either. Life goes on. Scale stayed the same and really should not have.

The Ravens game was OFF THE CHAIN. We won in overtime. We were behind by a huge margin and then did an amazing catch up. Lamar Jackson broke a record or two yesterday. He is going to be a legendary quarterback. We were up past 11 watching the game (second half at home.)

Oh, funny thing- one of the couples we met last night actually lives at the other end of the same main road in EC that we live off of. Just crazy what a small world it can be. Plenty of EC folks here, that is for sure- we met several yesterday. We also met our next door neighbor this morning. Seems nice. He is retired and his wife is working but retiring on Friday.

Dh doing well "working from home" here; today is day two. We are going to go TV shopping and out to dinner tonight. We want a better smart TV for the family room.
  #1460   ^
Old Tue, Oct-12-21, 17:39

BF:

Oh NIC what a lovely and sweet post! I am so happy for you!!!!! what a grand way to start empty nesting and a new chapter!!!!!

Enjoy this evening and hubby and just all of it!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful!

------------------------------
today was a bit better- work wise
I built that "standing desk and I was moving and "dancing" and stretching until 1230 and it had been then 5 hours on my feet and I sat. I was up then after that though every hour. It so helped.

I made my "quota" (stupid metrics) and people on the phone were nice today. Not always the case but today the universe smiled.
My boss left me alone and all was good.

Leftovers and now relaxing and feel pretty good. tired and not wanting to be on computer after being on all day! Done with screen time. so I will go watch some TV

Later till tomorrow
  #1461   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-21, 06:04

BF:

Good Morning! Wow where does time go in the morning?!?!?!?!

I went to be late and got up too early! I can't pull a LORI!!!!!
I wish I had half your energy girl!!!!!

I have a Zoom meeting 9 sharp- urghhhhhh means I need to do something with my hair and put on make up.
I have to go out after work anyway and get dog food and stop at the grocery. I wish I could go during my lunch hour but I only get 30 minutes and that is not enough time to get anywhere and back. I am TIMED.

So after work I will run my errands. Petsmart doesn't open till 10 am anyway.

So......I have something super fun to share. A bit of trivia about me you may or may not know.
Years ago in a land far far away.......... Hooked yet? Before becoming a nurse I was a "Picker" and took my wares/ and treasure finds to the flea antique markets. I made some and lost some. It was always the hunt that was fun.

SO.......... last week I happened to drive by the Goodwill looking for that standing desk. There wasn't one. BUT........I found in the junk pile of pictures an Art Deco framed poster that was of an event in Miami back in the 90's. It was African Art as well and it was the artist first piece as well (I looked it all up). So long words to say it had worth- alot. It is in pristine condition as it is behind glass and framed.
I put it online...... the auction ended last night right before I was going to bed. I just happen to look and it sold for asking! Wowsa and wowsa!!!! It went for almost 900.00. Of course after taxes, fees ect.... ect...... still- OMG OMG!!!! 7 bucks well spent! I have another print I am about to list tomorrow. I think the thrill of the hunt is so much fun! Anyway- just fun facts. I can spot a "this might be something" because I used to be a Picker back in the day.

My favorite "find" long ago, was an Evil Kneival figurine in a pile of Barbies at a garage sale. So I held it up and told the lady it was worth something. she said she didn't care it was all junk to her. Then ask if I wanted the motorcycle and helmet that went with it!!!!! Yes please. I put that bad boy up on auction and made almost 500.00 and that was back in the 80's.

well- will wait for you all to post!

Waiting for my dog to puke as he just now ate a piece of plastic. He swallowed it before I could grab it, hard plastic. Now I am worried. Why do they make dog toys that could be deadly?!?!?!? They have to chew on something besides the wall!
OMG-

Gotta run.......... back at ya later to report on dog.
  #1462   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-21, 07:24

BF:

Jazz, hard plastic is scary. That could be a tummy operation maybe for him....ugh....I know when Bolt ate kiddo's makeup sponge and woofed that damn thing down so fast it was stupid, no way it was gonna pass thru at all so they tried to get it with a clamp thru endo but no go, so remember he got stomach surgery to the tune of 2K

buy the super hard but tough soft plastic type chew bone.
or get the super giant dinosaur sized meat bone that is just so massive it takes way to much to chew off a hunk ya know.
Or get those massive thick type pigs ears. My dog did good on those, what little he did get off was digestible cause it did get mushy and he could only get it in small chunk when he got a piece off but even rawhide stuff like that can compact.....so yea all new puppy chewer people are screwed in a way HA HA

No soft toys. Those are my makeup sponge waiting to happen HAHA

feel for ya thru chewing stage, what a pain right

Super cool on your flea market finds. I love hunting treasure and you do it thru that type of thing and I do it thru my metal detecting. A treasure is great. All my rings, from my ring with diamonds, to my 14 karat and 18 karat bands and my silver rings I got in a bag, I can't bring myself to sell them LOL I know I can get good money for my little bag of metal detecting treasures but darn, I can't part with them in that IT TOOK a hell of alot of work to find them HAHA But don't get me wrong, one day they all go, cash in hand, and maybe buy a new pinpointer detector or something....weee....cool story

Lori and Nicco, never leaving ya out but darn I got an allergy headache from mowing and will chat up later with ya...seems like I could only go back 1 post for Jazz's personal at this time LOL

---------------ok
got headache. went to bed with it and woke with it and got teary eyes and clogged ears and nose and all cause I mowed more weeds around the barns etc.

I tell ya I AM SO friggin' over this SH** I can't tell ya all how much I am so over it LOL

feel punk today

might do fast store run for some meats I want
might do chores
might do nothing
might watch tv

I don't care thru today. No get up and go, it up and went

BUT hubby said he chatted with his mom and she is no go for Tday and she is going downhill and on oxygen all the time and that is done, asked my mom and she is like doing great but said she doesn't care one bit about Tday so nah, she ain't interested in it and I said to family.....beach anyone? HELL YEA

booked Now 23-27 at Apache Campground in North Myrtle beach. Got King George all you can eat crab legs and prime rib and more, really 'great buffet food' and yea we pay the price but hell it is MY Tday meal so yea I am going for it LOL

Hubby to fish since he said he has no interest in hunting this year and can't find a new hunt lease....wow.....so he said he wants to surf fish and I said COOL I will pay for that, cheaper than hunting actually in the end of it all..........and I will metal detect and find all the rare spanish gold treasures and kid will walk doggie for miles on the beach and have fun so damn, yea we are outta here

ok that was all the energy I had to say. I tell ya my head thru the shingles BS which is going away more but still there to the ramp up of mowing allergy crap.........I am brain dead yet again.

whatever, I don't care, life goes on HAHA

be good all
  #1463   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-21, 09:49

BF:

Good Morning! Whew! Just made it!

I've been up since 4, as usual, but my day's plans went to he!!. Was supposed to play golf, but my partner is throwing a hissy fit because she isn't playing well and texted me this morning that she was going to stay home. Hmph! Oh well. I called and canceled both today's tee time and Saturday's since it's supposed to rain on Saturday. That means no playing until Sunday....if then. Maybe it's time to hang up the clubs for 2021.

Since I was up and raring to go, I went to the grocery store at 6:30 and grabbed stuff to make fruit salad for DH. I had that all done by 9AM. Then I sat here in my chair under a fuzzy blanket and got so, so sleepy. Napped on and off for an hour or so.

Waiting for DH to get home from his ultrasound. He was supposed to have it at 11 and then he had to stop by the lab and get some bloodwork done. All this for a tiny lump in his arm pit! We'll probably hear from the Dr. by the end of the week with what's next. Cut it out or let it alone. It's always something.

I have to get myself awake and get out for a walk this afternoon. Not sure why I'm feeling so sleepy and dopey this morning. Must be the dreary weather.....where is the sun????

Trig......Love your plans for Tday. That would be my perfect idea of how to spend the holiday weekend too.

Jaz....How awesome that you're making some good $$$ on your finds! What site do you put things up for auction on? Hope Ruger passes the bit of plastic ok. Is he part goat?

Nic.....too funny that you have neighbors in DE who are also neighbors at home in EC! What a coincidence! Did you find a new TV?

--------

Gotta go dig up something for lunch. Have good days!
  #1464   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-21, 12:21

BF:

35 minute walk......CHECK!
  #1465   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-21, 13:44

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy ho, friends!

It has been a good day! Sun was out for a while. It's cloudy now but no rain expected far as I know. Tomorrow and forward should be good beach days!

DH and I met neighbors two doors down and played pickleball for a little over an hour this afternoon. Fun and very nice folks. We are really just enjoying our time here so much. DH is working for an hour and then we are going to drive to N OC and get some crabs for an early dinner. He will head on to Annapolis and the Doggos and I will stay here.

New TV was purchased yesterday but won't be put up until next time around. No worries. Life is good.

Lori- Yay for the walk! Any further update on DH? Sorry your golf partner is being such a pill!

Ugh, Trig, I am sorry you are dealing with the head and congestion crap. I know you are ready to get off the 'not feeling good' train. That is really excellent news for the planned trip though! Hooray!

Jaz- Makeshift standing desk is a great idea. Good for you!

VERY COOL about your fat profit on that art! What a good eye!
  #1466   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-21, 15:15

BF:

Hey all-

Trig- urghhhhhh on not feeling well! Hate that. Do you wear an N95 when you mow? If not think about wearing one.

Yup we do collect our little treasures don't we!

I had a KONG HARD HARD toy this little pup chewed right through. I just can't believe it. I also can't believe his little throat could SWALLOW an inch long jagged piece of plastic. I didn't see it so I am PRAYING that he broke it off and dropped it somewhere. Or he took small chances. 3 days should be the tell tale sign! Dr. Google and the vet said that something should happen one way or the other in 3 days- fingers cross. I just don't have the energy or 2k or time off for a sick dog over plastic!

Which BTW does not break down in the gut.

Hope you feel better!!!!!!!

LORI- OMG on your "golf buddy backing out!!!WTH? Seriously I would be looking for a new partner. Is this the one that got drunk and tossed a hissy fit at the clubhouse?

Just as well you cancelled. You don't need that energy! I would hate for you to hang up those clubs just yet! But you need someone to play with I get it! GADS!

Yea on the walk. I got min in today as well!!!!!!! So far so good on that walk challenge.

Nic- Enjoying your day girly! IS hubby there yet? Plans tonights?
------------------------------------------------------
Aside from PUP anxiety and concern. Not a bad day. I am almost done here and about to jump in the car and get my errands done and such. I need dog food and momma food.

Today was a mixed bag at work. Just work- nothing hugely wrong or exciting. Just got through it, I will say the ability to stand and chart is huge for me! It really helps. I just can't sit for 8 hours- I go nuts!
So yea- that is huge!

Will chill when I get home. Have not eaten and my eating window is late today!!!!! Slightly grumpy- need food.

Later gators!
  #1467   ^
Old Thu, Oct-14-21, 04:26

BF:

Lori, wow that golf person is really a pain in the azz at some times huh? LOL oh well....stuff like that happens, just work around it best ya can and hanging up the golf clubs, is weather coming around to that nasty that you will be stopping golf kinda at this point? Seems like it came fast to put down the clubs.

Hope DH is ok and you get the simple answer to it all!

When golf is done do you got any type of routine to break up your days.....cause your golfing is a big part of you. Do you think you will go into a walk/jog type routine again?

Nicco, glad you and DH are having a blast. Nice he can work a little and then cut it off to go have fun. And crabs, oh heck yea.
It is a small world, so many times with the RV we would be in another state, in a state park campground, meet a person and they are from a town right near us and we are like, WTH? To run into neighbors right out of the blue on the road seems it would be rare, but it happens more often than we would think while traveling.

Jazz, oh yea an inch long piece of jagged plastic. wow. You know if not sure you might wanna take him in and get an Xray cause that should show in the tummy fast. jagged inch long plastic probably ain't coming out the other side either. I know when Bolt ate the makeup sponge we took him to emergency vet for Xray and they couldn't see it, being a sponge it wouldn't show up solid but we SAW him eat the damn thing ya know and when they finally got it out the vet said you were right to come cause there is no way that makeup sponge was gonna get thru his small intestinal route to the way out.

So if you don't wanna wait you can do an Xray for your own piece of mind....unless ya find it on the floor soon, piece of plastic hidden under the couch or something??? be nice right

---------------allergies a bit better
shingles head still numby like, still little sore but improving for sure vs. what it was so......just chilling along here

kid to school
hubby to work
me to do whatever

kinda gotta find me 'something' ya know....a focus.

I kinda want to hike again and I kinda don't. I hate the darn drives to and from the mountain trails, if they were just in my darn backyard ya know.....but I gotta get out of that mindset I guess.

nothing doing here so you guys at least have a good day over there
  #1468   ^
Old Thu, Oct-14-21, 04:35

BF:

Good Morning!

Up even earlier than usual this morning. I seriously think there is something wrong with me. Not really, but it seems like 5-6 hours of sleep is about it for me. I woke up and had to visit the loo, and knew if I got up, Gabby would get up(she was sleeping with us). I figured I might as well just get the day started. Early to bed, early to rise.

Today I'll get my walk in and might go to CVS for my flu shot. I'm on a list at the Dr.'s office to be notified when they have a clinic, but why wait when I can go ahead and get it? This afternoon we're going up to Betty's to meet with someone who has expressed an interest in buying her house. It is not officially for sale, but Betty has been talking about it and what may have to happen in the future. Her cash is dwindling fast and there will have to be some $$ for her care in the coming years. A local orthopedic surgeon called DH the other night and said he is very interested. DH told him that our goal is to keep Betty in the house for as long as she is able and he understands and would work with us to that end. Anyway, he & his wife are coming at 1 o'clock to visit with Betty & see the house. It sounds like a dream scenario if it works out. It is all up to Betty.....thank goodness her mind is good and she can reason things out. Pretty good for 92!

DH got his ultrasound & blood work done yesterday, so now we wait. The Tech who did the ultrasound said the lump seemed superficial, which is just what the Nurse Practitioner said the other day. Fingers crossed that nothing else has to be done.

Enough of my rambling. Hope you all have good days!
  #1469   ^
Old Thu, Oct-14-21, 06:29

BF:

Lori- Goodness I am a sleeper! If I don't get my 8 hours- sleepy!!!!! All about how we are wired. Some people really don't need as much sleep. I am NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!!!! HAHAHAH

Very Very cool on the Betty situation. Seriously. So if this guy is interested would the house come with everything in it? Some to ask. It would be a great situation if he could buy the house and let Betty rent it from him until she needs other options. But it would get her funds and the Dr. would have it. Truly a win/win. I have seen that before. Where somebody buys a home and lets the older person still live there until they can't and rent from them.
He can start doing maintain which Betty might not be able to do!

I have fingers cross the small bump is a nothing. We all get those sebaceous cysts here and there.

I was wondering what you will do without golf over the winter too!!!
I still think it's a shame your golf partner turned out to be so crabby! GADS! You sure don't need that drama.

Trig- Yup- girly, lace up those shoes and GO. You will feel so much better! Call your neighbor and go for a walk! I bet she would love that!

Oh....I just love the beach idea for Thanksgiving. I might be doing the same thing!
My mom is having a big crowd and I am not into that. She is inviting my aunt and her kids and kids and all. I think she said 13 are coming. Only 1/2 are vaccinated. Granted odds are low for me to get it- but she will have everyone sit together, elbow to elbow in a closed up house. No thank you. Both my kids said no. So it is my Aunts family and my mother and husband.

OMG on this piece of plastic. So I relooked at this toy. There is NO way this puppy ate a chunk of hard plastic the size of TWO quarters! He buried it somewhere.
I found out he likes to take things and put them in little spaces.

Example- I have been missing my sunglasses for 3 days. Thought I lost them at the flea market. They are pricey too. so while I was on the hunt for this piece of plastic. I found about 8 bones under couches, book cases and one under the oven!!!!! He has a stash of toys under the bed.
My sunglasses were in the pile of toys. Stinker!!!!

The vet told me if he had eaten the plastic he would be sick yesterday. Nope- played and ate all day. It hs to be in some nook or cranny. No way he could have choked that down after thinking about it and looking at it again.
Just relieved my bouncing pup is still just that and it remains a mystery!

I will tell ya though I am taking that advice and bought him a huge pig ear yesterday. He is still eating it and will then "bury" it and then bring it out again. It is cracking me up!

NIC- in her LOVE SHACK and hubby there and radio silence. Hummmmmmmmm If this house is a rocking don't bother knocking!!!!! LOLOLOL
--------------------------------------------------------------
Cool and DAMP here today. Nothing like a damp to go straight to your bones! Put on one of my new sweatshirts and leggings this morning.

I love cool nights and warm days. That is the Indian summer we have going on. nothing here has changed color as the trees are still deep green. They don't turn until late Nov. The pines don't turn and there isn't much else. The grass gets brown and the marsh turns golden and that is how you know the season has changed.
Except the sun is a bit lower and the air feels different.

Yesterday I didn't meet my "quota". I am already so over the cheerleader from the side yelling more more more........ she goes to our team chat every few hours to update the # of team calls.
So I spoke to this gal yesterday who was a train wreck at in her 30's. 2 kids and dying. So yeah I spent an extra amount of time getting her services, doctors appointments, transportation- and listening to her cry. She also just lost her mom to Covid. Her mom was her support.

So yeah..... quota not made write me up. Over it.

knees sorta sore this morning- I will put some cream on them and get my walk in which really helps.

WOE- ON point and dropped 1/2 pound. I will take it- inching inching inching.....into the new 20 ....well now 19.5! Left over chicken - I KNOW chicken!!!!!! But the lighter protiens have given the scales that nudge! Not a fan. It also has to be organic and free roam. I can taste a difference!

Ok- gotta serve the man- back at ya later!

PS- LORI- got my flu shot- NO issues at all! After the Moderna I didn't know what to expect!
  #1470   ^
Old Thu, Oct-14-21, 07:40

BF:

Jaz......you asked about my activity plan for the winter. I will try to get out walking when it's not bitter cold and the footing is ok....not icy etc. I also will resume my Pahla B. videos, focusing on her body shaping ones rather than the weight loss ones. I really enjoyed them last winter.

Just back from CVS....got the flu shot....done.

The Dr. who is interested in Betty's house already told DH that he would have no problem with her living there as long as she can in her little apartment area. She never ventures into other parts of the huge house. He said he has done that with other properties he has purchased. Can you say mega $$$?? What must it be like to have that much money? I'll never know.

Glad to hear the pup is showing no signs of anything stuck in his gut. What a relief!

That's it from here.