Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-02, 09:55
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 304/240/180
BF:
Progress: 52%
Default 3 month plateu

I have been stuck at the same weight for the past 3 months I have been bouncing back and fourth between 234 and 240 for the past few months. So this morning I am trying the fat fast plateu buster. The first day I am to have nothing but water, coffee or tea with no creamer and no sweetner, the next three days no breakfast just coffee or tea (plain), lunch and snack pepparoni and cream cheese, dinner Hamburger patty with ranch dressing and lots of water through out the day. I really hope this works I have lost 65 to 70 pounds within the last 11 1/2 months and have about 50 to 55 more pounds to loose. I really want to taek the last of it off.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-02, 10:54
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Christine, you may want to have a look at The Low Carb Project v.1 in the Group Projects Journal. The Stillman - lean protein days were good for budging stubborn fat.

Another thing you may want to look at is how you've been following the WOE. Have you become complacent about it? Have you let LC treats, known stallers and too many carbs sneak in. Have you tried going back to induction?

There are two other resources here, Stalls and Plateaus in LC Tips and a link in the Introduction Forum. Newbies Questions called Hot Links! The Turtle link has the stallers and a refresher on following this WOE.

Karen
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-02, 11:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 304/240/180
BF:
Progress: 52%
Default Reply To Karen

Hi Karen yes I did go back to reinduction for 2 weeks and nothing happened. Where fo I find Low carb Journal PV.1.