Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#2071   ^
Old Mon, Nov-30-20, 08:16

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz, no calories? or no carbs? there is NO drink made on this planet that doesn't have something in it HA HA

just jokin' cause a good drink that fits our plans is a godsend to many. I hate coffee so water is my life.

When I think I drink only water (and my booze when I hit that up) I kinda freak a bit cause there is tons of 'drinks' out there and I do none of them.....seems weird to me but this is me LOL

SO HAPPY for your son. Homeownership is fab. Tell him ONE damn thing......pay it off and never take out equity loan or anything on it. Once owned all ya have to do is pay the yearly tax and no one can throw you out on your azz!!!! After that the other stuff can be dealt with ya know, but owning that baby long term til the grave is key if that is his final spot.

I took like $20K equity out on the house and it was the hardest damn infuriating thing I had to pay off cause all I could do with the bucks was pay principle and no extra and never got ahead, it was horrifying til I said to hubby, screw this crap, took all the bucks out of my stocks and sold....paid off the house money and done deal. Shoulda done that in the first place LOL OMG do not get me started on borrowing on an equity loan. My kid KNOWS now to never do that HAHA And yes the financial disasters we choose can make us so jaded on it all and damn if I ain't super jaded on that one LOL

Chicken I do my sugar free shakes. Rotisserie chicken spice or just garlic parm spice from Spices Inc. Sometimes if I don't purchase I just buy store crap but don't care, whatever I get is a tiny shake for taste and NOW I CAN barely handle spice at all. My body is so damn clean even that can nail my azz to the wall.

watch Virgin River second season, you will love it I think.
Netflix!

OMG I am freezing and bored and irked and kinda going a bit bonkers.....but MOST state parks are open year round so yea you could go to Sadlers State Park in SC easily and camp now.

We are thinking Grandfather Mt and hitting up Banner Elk to wander the town. Weather is frightening with 2 days of possible snow flurries and kid is hyped on that one LOL Damn, need more days away but her 'school' is annoying as hell.

Once she gets out in Jan and goes ALL online I might just book like 2 weeks at St George Island in Florida if I can get in the campground....probably not but thinking of it.

I am in a 'world of weirdo' zone right now in that I am so over it all ya know and bored and ticked and just hanging onto 'reality' of what this crap is all about but I know out in full nature in my rv, life is good ya know and social acceptable LOL

ugh

ok small rant there HAHA
Sponsored Links
  #2072   ^
Old Mon, Nov-30-20, 09:10

BF:

damn checked all FL state parks and booked solid

well that ain't happening for later LOL

now my mind is on Arizona....hmmm
ya never know
  #2073   ^
Old Mon, Nov-30-20, 11:17

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

We've got the rain today that some of you had before- it was just POURING a little while ago. Guess we probably need it though. It has stopped for now.

Lori- Enjoy that Bailey's, girl! I'm not super familiar with that. I think I've had it before but I'm not really sure what it is all about.

Supplements: I take a big quantity of D and super complex B. I cross my fingers that they will help with C19 and also just in general. Even though I eventually got DS18's and Dh's cold, mine was milder than theirs. I was fully off plan during that time, also, so.. maybe?

Ribs sound good. I might do that next week!

Trig- Yes, that 'still driving' feeling! I thought I was the only one who gets that. I don't think my family members do. Funny that you mentioned it!

Do you have indoor lights on? I swear they save me so much in the winter. I have them on right now on this rainy day and it makes a HUGE difference. That and plug in warm throw blankets. TRUST ME ON THIS!

You definitely need to book somewhere warm. Keep checking for cancellations. Surely they will happen!

Jaz- Really, you could be vegan? I could NEVER be vegan. YUCK! JMO of course. But that would rule out meat and dairy which pretty much are part of my reason for living I eat a bit of veg here and there but can definitely do without it before giving up the other stuff!

I'm sorry to hear that your Ex isn't doing well. Hopefully he rounds the corner to recovery and wellness very soon! Keep us posted on that.

Keep us posted on the job interview and the possibilities for that. It's good that you are starting to feel the urge to work again! Sounds like you are well stocked for food too. Are you still drawing from your Costco haul? Is it being stored at your Moms? How are the GKs and your DD doing? Feeling well? Didn't they test positive months ago for C19 so whatever they get/have is probably routine yucky stuff?

My Dh watched The Queen's Gambit and really liked it. So exciting about your son and his new home! Tell us a little bit about it!

Blue- It was so great to see you back here! You are always thought about and missed.

I totally thought of you this morning with the dark day and rain coming down. I thought "It's a Morticia day" and I sent a smile and good vibes winging your way. Did you feel them?

••••••••••••••

It's Monday, yet again, and the last Monday of November. We are headed into the last month of 2020.

Before we breathe a big sigh of relief, let's remember that we don't yet know what 2021 will bring. I'm focusing instead on finding the positives of each day the best I can bc we don't know what the future will hold!

Trip- Our forays out (Graceland, Memphis Zoo, Beale street during the day) were not crowded. In a way, horrible to say, it was kind of nice because those experiences would have been completely different crowded. Highlights: Ping Pong (Around the World tournaments), the Great Donut Taste Off (rankings included). My Thanksgiving meal was pretty dismal- I did a great job with the bone in chicken thighs, they were a surprisingly big hit, and the roasted potatoes. I RUINED the stuffing- it was pretty horrible. Ruined the green beans by buying fresh, then freezing them bc I was worried they would go bad- they were horribly soggy and nasty upon thawing. Rolls were frozen Sister Schubert- they were fine. There was something else I can't remember and it was just okay at best. Apparently I am no chef outside of my usual foods and recipes!

Dogs- Picked them up from their pet sitter on Saturday and they had a good time.. too good of a time! You can tell they got a lot of extra food and treats and such. Sophie in particular is visibly fatter! (She's not the only one.. ) Getting them back on track with proper portion size and no extra treats and getting myself back on track as well. I wasn't ready but now I feel ready to get going again.

Side note- DS22 is in the kitchen doing an online class and I am half listening. He only has about two weeks left of college, ever. He will definitely be home and working for a while after that, who knows how long. Eventually he will make his way to NYC.

Getting myself back up and on the wagon. Wings for tonight, the dinner menu this week is tacos, chili, and grilled chicken thigh skewers with veg. I'm going to make a cheeseburger soup bc I like the hot, filling stuff for keeping me on track. This morning I had bacon and whipped up some yogurt using plain greek yogurt along with key lime extract and some stevia/erythritol. The first couple of days getting back on track I eat plenty of food to keep temptation low. That works best for me. I cut it back as my appetite shifts and cravings drop back.

Oh look, it is raining again. lol

Spent several hours last night and made our annual photo calendars. It was interesting to do this time bc it ended up being the story of the Pandemic Year. It was shocking, really, because I went through the photos of January, February, and then there was a photo of DS18 dressed nicely. I paused, confused. Then I realized it was his Homecoming picture and my jaw dropped. That literally seems like another time. I had forgotten about homecoming, almost had forgotten that he attended high school within this same YEAR. Just freaking crazy. Going to school, at all, in any form, seems like another lifetime ago. The idea that my kids would LEAVE

I was a total moron last night and had a soda with dinner. Yeah, I don't do caffeine after a certain time for a reason. I was awake until 3 AM!

The boys and Dh all have their video appointments today and will get tested today. I have mine tomorrow. We are to quarantine until we get our test results back. We all feel fine, to my knowledge, although I do have some remnants of the cold holding on, like mild drainage/throat clearing and a bit of coughing at night when I go to bed.

Hugs to all!
  #2074   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 04:55

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

DH out the door a bit after 5 for another day of hunting. I'm hoping he comes home a bit earlier today. He'll be by himself since DS has to go back to work today, and DS is the one who likes to stay in the woods until dark.

The ribs were delish last night. Meat fell off the bone. So glad I finally learned how to cook them.

Nothing happening in my world today. May run to the meat market and check out the deli for some things for Betty. She doesn't eat much and is a bit picky about what she will eat. She has her favorites and that's it. At 91, we just try to keep her happy.

--------

Jaz....no news on the interview?

You asked about my treadmill Haven't gone near it in a LONG time. It mocks me every time I walk by the room where it lives.

Flavored coffee? Nope....have never found one that I like. First cup of the day is always plain, black. I add cream to my 2nd cup and then I'll have a cup later with cream and 2 scoops of unflavored collagen. Once in awhile I'll get a sugar free syrup in a cup at Starbucks, but they are few and far between. I actually like flavors in iced coffee once in awhile in the summer.

Congrats to your son on his home purchase. How exciting for him!

Trig.....sorry you haven't had any luck finding a State park for a getaway. Arizona? Road trip!

Nic.....sorry your turkey day meal wasn't all you'd hoped for, but it's only food, right? I know the family time was the best part.

I was battling the sinus stuff for a bit too. Over the weekend I was sure I was going to get it bad, but by Sunday afternoon, I could tell I was getting better. Thank goodness.

Blue.....

Going to go enjoy my 2nd cup of coffee(with cream!) and watch some mindless TV. Have good days!

Last edited by Lori_:) : Tue, Dec-01-20 at 05:14.
  #2075   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 05:53

BF:

Nicco, yea bet it was weird the crowds were not at the normal level and gives one that 'hmmm' feeling but also we get elated cause there are NO crowds and we can feel so much freer to wander the grounds and enjoy tours and not have that crush of people! I so get that!!

Tday dinner was special even if more icky than normal, one for the books if ya remember one day ya know......hey guys remember that Tday we were in Memphis and everyone says ewww that stuffing the but the chicken was great HAHA

Yea I got some indoor xmas stuff going on and the lights do help actually. More festive. trying anyway.

Like you said 2020, wow right.....but I don't think 2021 is gonna change anything for us in any great way. Not just yet anyway.

oh well, we soldier on!!

Lori, had me laughing, Betty is set in her ways at 91 and my mom being 92 is definitely SET like stone. No one can make her eat or do anything different, she is on auto pilot of her own making LOL We all just cater to her around that

Definitely hit the meat market, get out and about it ya can just to get away from the house and the tv HAHA I know that feeling!

Hey Jaz, check in time.

All going well.
My Dec focus is just eat super well on zero carb plan and don't do anything else. I am not taxing myself in any way. Just need to cruise thru the holiday in good form and get into Jan. and keep on going

Nothing boring. Boring tv. Boring cold. Boring rain, omg the rain and hopefully we have a decent day today? ugh

Got me a trip booked. Dec 8-11. Fast one. Only 1.5 hrs from the house. Grandfather Mt. State Park. Will hit up Banner Elk and go into town and hope they have nice xmas lights and few nice restaurants opens etc.

Banner Elk is little mountain ski type town. Been there like 30 yrs ago and can't remember it but from Xmas time pics online, they do light up town with pretty much so maybe we can grab some type of holiday cheer from that. Kid is happy cause 2 of the days is possible snow flurries....omg. My azz should be on a beach and now I am dealing with possible snow flurries LOL

I so get nicco with school and 'what was' and how so much changed. omg it is insanity with it all. If I had no kid of age in school or all grown etc. I wouldn't 'get it' as much, I got a kid, omg I get the turmoil of it all UGH LOL Can't imagine people with all school age younger kids and more....has to be a friggin' nightmare. I can barely handle getting 1 kid to do online crap. ugh

ok, start the day. little this and that, watch some stupid tv like Lori. I feel like I am off somehow, I guess we ALL feel it right? oh well, solider on is all I can keep saying mostly

great day everyone
  #2076   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 09:37

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy ho, all.

Lori- LOL! At 91 she can eat whatever, right? No need to please anyone but herself!

Ribs are stupid easy, they really are. I need to conquer lamb.

Trig- I am glad you have a trip planned! It is so nice to have something to look forward to. Nice to get away and nice to 'come home' again instead of never leaving.

Yeah it has been a huge hit on kids of all ages. People who are not parents or who don't have school age kids can't really understand. That being said, I completely agree with you about going through this with little kids. I would freaking LOSE MY CRAP DAILY. It was hard enough with them IN school!

•••••••••••

A bit on the chilly side today. It's the meteorological winter now so it makes sense. We were so lucky to have such a long and mild Fall!

Did my online Telehealth appt today and will leave in an hour to get tested for C19. Feel fine. Then I do a grocery pickup at noon. I prefer picking out my own groceries, generally, but it sure is convenient to set a day/time and then adjust the list as time goes on. I added several things over the course of the day yesterday and made additions/deletions as I planned the menu etc. I do like that part!

Coming in to the last week with the baby, and I am working for them three days next week. Client just texted and asked me to work Friday also. I lied and said I couldn't. Spoiled me, four days is too many!

Knocking out the to-do list this week. Laundry done, meals planned, court report written and submitted, dealt with Sirius XM, knocked out odds-and-ends shopping, made an appt for Critter Control for whatever is banging around DS18's walls at night. lol
Making good use of this week off before next week is busy.

Stayed on plan yesterday and feeling ready to do so for a while so yay for that!

I bit the bullet and ordered a 14 day CGM! I'll let you all know when I get it and put it on. I am so interested to see what it says!
  #2077   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 12:23

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Afternoon post! didn't make it this morning. I was shoring up the details for my NEXT stay.
Going to St. Simon- Feb/March/April- possible May. Spring.
Feb- there are just a couple cool weeks. By the end of Feb- into March full Spring there. March and April will be BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to go back to my special spot that gives me such peace.
I truly have never felt "so home". The sand and sun, and moss draped trees. Well, not to mention most people are really HAPPY there!
I not have it set in stone!!! GOING!

NIC- So you are getting a CGM?!?!?why? Do you run on borderline? I am curious, you have never mentioned high blood sugar before.
That being said- I am running borderline right now and I too am taking my Blood sugar 2 times a day. Once when I wake up and then before bed, and sometimes 2 hours after I eat to just "see".
I think EVERYONE should have an idea how their bodies react to what they eat. It is different for everyone. Not cookie cutter.
So just curious. I think any tool that you use to improve your health- THUMBS UP!!!!!!!

Hey HOW was Memphis? Did you love Elvis tour? Did everyone get home ok? Are you now 14 days of quarantine?
What are you doing for Christmas?!
You have almost a full house again right? DS22 moved back? Have they set a date yet?
How is DD doing these days........ all quiet on that front! Wink!!!!

Are you working this week? Caught up and rested from all that driving! My goodness that was a haul!

TRIG- Girl I hear ya on beach! See above- I am going and staying 3 months- if not just saying to heck with it and get my stuff and just moving there!!!! I LOVE IT! We are kindred spirits!
I know you are looking for a place, to RV. there is a State park that way! Have you checked it out?!?!?!?!?

I hear ya on a wonky/ funk mood. I am in one myself. But I actually have a reason. sighhhhhhhhhhh
Speaking of..... how is YOUR mother doing?!?!?! HAHAHAHAH-

IS your shopping done? I heard there was some electronics that are in demand and hard to come by this year.
Sometimes I KNOW some company only make so much to increase the interest and demand! It causes a frenzy!!!!! Happens every year.
Remember when the ELMO was hot off the shelf?!? Then there was Playstation, and the list goes on!

Ya I do like my ZERO carb/Calorie/ Sweetener free drinks. Coffee, Ice tea, Sparkling waters.
Sparkling waters, add a squirt of lime and a jigger of vodka- Zero and - yum! HAHA , for you it would be rum!

Lori-- cold as hell, but I guess that would be a contradiction!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH- BRHHHHHHHHH here!
I bundled up to take Bella for a walk and neither one of us wanted to stay out long. She did her "business" and we both marched in!

Yup I know you are getting the flurries today I think!
So if golf now over until Spring? COME ON SPRING!!! -

Last day of hunting for DH- I know I would be happy!
-------------------------------------------------
Let me walk away from the thread and you 3 have been exploding with posts!!!!!!!

Trig- Yea on getting booked for SKIING?!!?!?- All yours baby!!!! HAHAHAH. But hey it is a Christmas trip!
Good on you to get something for the family to do!!!!!!!!
Hanging in!!!!!!

NIC- I see you posted about your trip. I am glad you had a great time and it wasn't crowded!!!!!!!!
I agree that we NEED to look for something positive everyday. This year has been a real Sh*t show. It is looking like 2021 for the first quarter is not going to be much better.
Just gott hang in a bit longer.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So conversation starter-
Who here feels safe getting a vaccine? I am on the fence. I am glad however to see American Companies LEAD the way for the world in a cure.

Job:- I never got a call yesterday?!- Sorta expecting one today then. If not....... shrug....... So be it. I will wait until Spring and enjoy the beach.
I am doing OK $$-
Wall Street paid for the 3 months of beach time in one day! Thank you Wall Street!

Made a excellent steak/beef vegetable (LC veggies)- hearty stew yesterday. Will have left overs and then either fish or meatballs.
Eating healthy, LC, Clean, and have gotten back up on that horse!

I did have a slip 2 days ago and allowed myself to emotionally eat. I just can't do that. Not good on ANY level.
I might tell in an email. Not here.
But at any rate, I am back where I want to be with support from my kids who are shocking supportive! I will just leave it at that.

Trig- I am going to look up your TV suggestion. Heck, why not!
I started watching Little Women and will finish it. The book was SO much better. But hey.

OK- If anything changes I will update-
Otherwise......... staying warm, eating clean, and finding the best in positivity today!!!!!!!!! NOD TO NIC!!!!
  #2078   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 13:08

BF:

Hi again!

Just in to report that I was determined to start December out with some purposeful movement and I got it done! Walked 3 miles outside..Son of a B it was cold! Mid-forties and a biting north wind. Ugh. I'm going to really try to walk a minimum of 30 minutes a day. If the weather is just too bad, I have some "walk in place" videos saved on Amazon Prime. I found a podcast to listen to while walking that I really like. It is called "Wellness While Walking". I really enjoy listening to the health coach who does it.

Gabby is installed on my lap for a nap. A daily ritual.

Bye!
  #2079   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 13:38

BF:

Lori-
What Walking videos do you watch on you tube? YEA on getting us motivated! THERE you go- queen of work out!
  #2080   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 16:54

BF:

Jaz.....I haven't watched/done any of them yet. I just searched Amazon Prime for walking videos, I have a bunch of them saved. I'll let you know if I find one I really like. I would prefer walking outside when weather permits, but I know there will be "those" days.
  #2081   ^
Old Tue, Dec-01-20, 19:20

BF:

Lori- keep us posted you energizer bunny!!!!!!!!!!

ME: I just got up from a 2 hour nap- then had dinner and crashing on couch= gotta do better.
I dunno, I was cold and tired at 3. The temp dropped 35 degrees and I just needed warm covers and a nap! I am STILL tired. I will be able to sleep. Sometimes a nap tosses off my sleep, not today.

Dogger sleepy too!!!!!!! Maybe its the weather. I have a slight headache too!

No call from prospective job............. too tired to even care today... follow up tomorrow

I am booking St. Simon today. she sent me two condo to look at. Both same price! YUP!!!!!! Excited.......
Off to watch the last half of Little Women.

I have no energy........ what is up with that?!?!?!- hummmmmm 35 degree temp drop....... I DO NOT DO COLD.

Last edited by Jaz66 : Tue, Dec-01-20 at 20:49.
  #2082   ^
Old Wed, Dec-02-20, 05:27

BF:

Good Morning!

Just another day here. I'll get out for a walk at some point, probably around Noon.

Jaz....You must be in hibernation mode since it got cold! I hope you woke up this morning feeling good & ready to rip. It is so exciting that you have the Spring months all set for the beach.

Trig...Nice that you have a little trip planned. Fingers crossed for nice weather and beautiful Christmas decorations.

Nic.....I'll be interested to hear about your results from wearing the CGM. Sure a lot better than pricking your finger all the time. I didn't know if you needed a script from a Dr. to get one of those or not. Where did you order it from?

---------

I agree that 2021 is just going to be a continuation of 2020 with the virus and restrictions and all of it. I sure hope that by the summer some things will start to return to whatever our new normal will be. The Winter months are going to be long and difficult for so many people. As Trig said, "We soldier on."
  #2083   ^
Old Wed, Dec-02-20, 07:03

BF:

you got it Lori.....we soldier on cause what else choice do we all have HAHA It stinks tho and I think the winter will be just a long long draggy time for all of us. It is good you are finding your walking tapes and more to keep you busy. I also have to find something, maybe a small challenge to myself to start up my 'walk away the lbs' tapes cause they are easy but get ya moving just enough when I pick the easy walk ones. Eh, I don't know, will see LOL

Jaz, yea cold as heck here too. OMG the wind yesterday would cut ya in 1/2....wind chill makes it feel so much worse. I AM NOT COLD either and this is in Dec? already here this cold....omg it is gonna be long long long time til spring for me. Cold shuts me down point blank. I can't function in it. Have no desire to move outside of this house and that is not good. I hear ya!

Cool, 2 condos to pick from and then you get yourself all settled into the beach area.....but ya know, in winter that beach can be vicious on wicked cold winds too some days LOL but I would take beach cold over any other cold for sure

Nicco, a 14 day CGM? I know I should know but I don't....brain dead this morning!

yea 3 days of work is enough, I hear ya, I would say 'sorry too busy' to fit in another day too

wondering, you had alot of covid tests lately and I know you need them for your work obviously, do you have to pay for it? or ins. covers it? just curious on it, no one around me mentioned cost on this test etc. so just interested.

Hey all
omg the cold. you gotta be kidding me, it is horrible.

I feel a very long boring cold azz winter coming at me. In Dec we are freezing our cabooses off and usually we are warm still...yikes. This is a tough one for me. I SO shut down from the cold and yea I am right now...ugh

Hubby has work stuff to do with car dealership.

me and kiddo to go to walmart later for hair dye. no idea what color she wants. omg gonna have to try to bleach out this weirdo yellow/green faded color and then put on whatever....luckily she never truly cares about the outcome of it all LOL

other than that easy day of not being outside and inside in the warmth.

Fence Watch 2020. that was a joke. I can't believe we never painted that stupid fence and at this point....I doubt we ever will. I just don't care enough about it ya know LOL 1 can of paint sitting in the garage forever is fine by me wasted, the work to bother painting it, even with kiddo's help is just not something I wanna do.....sad huh? oh well....maybe Fence Watch 2021 might happen? I don't know

over and out and be good all
  #2084   ^
Old Wed, Dec-02-20, 10:39

BF:

Walking report:

10AM
30 minutes
41 degrees + wind

Not sure of distance because I didn't have my watch with me. No worries, I'm mainly shooting for at least 30 minutes/day at this point, no matter the distance. I got an hour in yesterday, so I'm ahead of the game this week!
  #2085   ^
Old Wed, Dec-02-20, 12:19

BF:

LORI- There is NO WAY I would have been able to walk in wind and 40 degrees!!!!!!! You are more dedicated than me!!!!! I will find an indoor activity!
Good for you though!!!!! Gotta hand it to ya, you have your mind on something and it sticks!

TRIG- I'm so like you that cold just shuts me down. I am thinking that St. Simon won't be that bad in Feb- it is far enough south and tucked in a cove. I am super excited- March and April I will be back in shorts.

Ya I gotta hit up Walmart too for supplies!!! I need color, and cleaning supplies IF they still have them!!!!! URGHHHHHH
Is the kiddo home today?

What for dinner?

NIC- is today a work day? Are you rested up?!?!-

Hey Blue- thoughts your way you are well and happy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A SUPER quick store run and out! I have ground beef here and will make sloppy Joe. I could eat it every day. I dunno, I just love it. So tasty, LC, and simple and filling!!!

My first boxes are arriving from Amazon. I bought EVERTHING Cyber Monday. Done.
I got the "kids" the same thing, bath towels and kitchen towels. I always love new towels. And with DS getting a new house he will need them. DD ask for towels. So all good. I bought her some pretty pink ruffled slippers too!

The littles are getting toys- this and that. Nothing earth shattering, just puzzles, coloring books, new crayons, a board game.
I got a calendar for myself and my mother, LANG- they are the best. I love those calendars, I got a 2021 day planner as well!!!!
I will mail her the calendar as I am not seeing her over Christmas.

I sent DS his gifts directly to him. Told him to wrap the box and put it under his tree! Love Amazon. Done, I am not doing anymore. It was even more than I even planned! But I took a day last week and said- everything Wall Street provides I will use for Christmas! NOD! Happy camper, and it's all done.

Speaking of kids- they are coming tomorrow. It has been a month and 2 weeks since I have seen then due to them having the flu! It will be 3 weeks out now. I am still nervous about it.

Ok- back later.

JOB: still waiting on that call...... not holding my breath. Oh well....NEXT.......... It's totally cool. I'm good. More than OK!!!
Ready to work, but if they are not even doing what they said they would do- a simple call. Do I really want to work for that? Hummmmm
Trust me, places are BEGGING for nurses right now. I am happy just being.

I am taking Dec. to chill, and just stay healthy. Just take day to day, nothing more!

Back later