Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Pre-Maintenance & Maintenance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-27-05, 13:42

Plan: Low carb / high Protein
Stats: 290/238/215 Male 6ft 2inc
BF:18.92
Progress: 69%
Default Is this too many carbs ????

Hi I have been in maintaines now for a few months. I have just started again logging my food into fitday just to see were I am at with the carbs. Today it is lunch and I am at 100 grams. I had some spicy chicken fingers that had some bread crumbs on them. Other than that I had eggs and some cucumber with some blue cheese dressing. I am fairly active and try to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I will be going tonight and I give it all I can. I am almost sick I work out so hard on cardio and weight training. For dinner I am going to have a couple hamburger patties so 100 grams is most likely going to be all the carbs I am going to eat.

Is this an ok amount for a guy 29 years old and 230 pounds that is fairly active????

(I do now we are all different but if 100-200 grams of carbs are good for a lot of people then it will put my mind at ease a little.)

Most days I am around 23-30 grams
Sponsored Links