Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#796   ^
Old Thu, May-19-22, 08:21

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Oh...... Trig- I hate you are going though all this life crap! Hugs and more hugs!

I know you got this though!!!!!!! Don't forget to BREATHE!!!!!

PS- this gig is a perm full time with benefits and will last until I quit or get canned! HAHAHAHAH- Y E A H .........
Sponsored Links
  #797   ^
Old Fri, May-20-22, 03:58

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Wondering if we'll play golf today. T-storms rolling thru anytime after Noon. We should be finished, unless we get in a parade of old men again. Yesterday we had to pass a couple groups again. It's annoying. I guess we need to buy our own golf course so we don't have to put up with anyone else! Yeah right.

-----------

Jaz.....Hope you can find a nice apt. in your price range. Are you planning once close enough to work so you can go home at lunch time to let Ruger out? It will be a change for him too!

Trig.....Hope your house sale paperwork is coming together.

Our DD is still hashing out details for the purchase of this house. She is taking out a home equity loan against her home for the down payment and she is stressing out. She said DS is going to get a personal loan to take that burden off her.....though the burden is not on her....we'll be paying a rather large monthly "rent" to go against the loan(s). I'm still resisting taking money out of my pension fund to pay the down payment, and DD didn't suggest that, but I could do it....I hope to need that $$ for years of living to come! To be fair, DH & I tried to talk the kids out of buying this place...we didn't want them to have the burden.....but they insisted so they're going to have to deal with their decision. We will help all we can, but it is on them. We did our part by paying the back taxes and we'll pay a monthly rent....all part of the agreement. Round and round we go. She is hoping to close on it next week.

Nic......Hope DH is doing well. Did you catch up on your sleep? It sounds like you'll have a busy week next week.

-----------

Over & out from here. Happy Friday!
  #798   ^
Old Fri, May-20-22, 04:43

BF:

Good Morning from this sleepy head!

I have been up since 3 and unable to go back to sleep! URGGGGHHHHHHHH - I have so much to do today I think is why I am so stressed out.
I am packing up my car with crap I am not using so it is not as full when I pull out of here. I will put it in the spare room I use at my mom's until I get a key to somewhere. I am SO stressed over this timeline.
Dam everything HAS to line up.

Yesterday I was downloading and faxing vaccine records to the hospital as well as receiving Ruger's shot records. Then he went over to the Humane Society for 4 shots he is due for and a kennel cough up the nose spray vaccine. It was a super busy day- then no sleep.

I am down though 2 pounds! Woot!! I walked my butt off yesterday and did at least 4 miles.

Lori- Urghhhh on the housing stuff. YOU DID tell your kids not to worry about it. I know they are trying to help and all, but this is not what you signed up for. I think REPAYING the back taxes is generous when you have already paid them the first time. Keep your $$ you truly don't know what you might need that for you know.
Always best to have that rainy day fund. Because at some point it does rain!

Now if you do want to spend up that fund on your own private golf course.............. You could zip right through that course! HAHA

How was that ham loaf? Speaking of Betty- how is her house sale coming along? Goodness between you and Trig and the sales! I know it is stressful!

Trig-- hey there!!! Hope you are getting through what needs to be gotten through. Remember to take care of you!
How is everything?

Nic- How is hubby doing? Did you get that chicken soup made? I tell ya who has good Chicken noodle soup is Chick Filet. I had it once. It is pretty good. I wonder how they get their broth "thick"?

When are you flying out and what state does MIL live in? Is the funeral Tue or is that when you leave? Safe travels! I assume you are staying with MIL?
--------------------------------------------
Heading out shortly! I am hopeful to get some energy here! I know I will be going to bed early. I just know when I am this tired I can get crabby. I need to hold my sh!t together so stuff doesn't get sideways at my mom's. God I need a nap- it's almost 6:45 and I need to move my butt!

See ya on the other side of travel! Hopefully with good news!
  #799   ^
Old Fri, May-20-22, 06:13

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori. Don't worry and I will tell ya why.....you got the money IN the pension etc. to pay off anything, at any time, IF your DS needs help against the personal loan ever and you got things in the future covered if any kid needs help ya know so you are kinda all being set up ok. Like YOU can help LATER if required. So your DD covers it first, then DS pays it off with the loan and she is clear easily....then IF DS has issues you can in the future help him with monies IF required. You guys are ALL OK but darn if I don't feel for ya on 'feeling' like it is laying on the kids but it isn't....it is their future investment they are covering ya know They want in on it and they are doing the right adult stuff to get their paws on a great investment property for their future too..........so while I 'feel ya on' the finances and 'your kids', they ain't kids and they are shrewd knowing they are gonna come out of this way ahead in the future on a great property so.......it is ok. You can relax. Just put your mind in a good place on it cause the 'kiddies' are doing a good thing for themselves and you guys so....win win in my book!

but if you need a great personal golf course, you got land. I bet you could put an 18 hole PRO MINI golf course on your acres and you gals could have a blast HAHA I hear the bar at the 'home country club' is wonderful too LOL

Jaz.....you got an apt already? what is this timeline to move etc? Girl you go a ton going down fast LOL
well being in a 'real job' again will SHOW you alot on how you might wanna roll later. might hit good and ok for a longer time or you say to yourself inside, not for me anymore, time to plan a diff. future for me.....so you got tons of options!
Congrats on more lbs down, never a bad thing HA
Be sure to check out Dr. Robert Cwyes. He is called the 'Carb Addiction' doc and he is way more zc for sure but supports extreme lc keto plan too but he is just like Dr K and Dr C so...another good one.

Nicco no new report but I bet you are doing ok but sending good healing vibe prayers for hubby on his med stuff and hoping all goes ok!!!!!

-------------all good here
just general life BS as we all deal with

kiddo 'served' dinner to the Art Council thingy last night and her art teach said you should be ON this council, not serving us and kiddo said she is fine always helping. She 'sold' some artwork to another teacher and is being paid for it. cool. but her and her art teach get along so well and I said to kiddo, you NEED art as your career and she said no, it would suck the life out of her art and I said IF ONE can combine money and passion they got it made and she was still like, IF I gotta do it for income, it won't be 'my art' anymore....omg shoot me LOL But yea I get it, some can do it and others need that separation of work and passion of another subject in their lives, guess she is thinking she is that one.....oh well, whatever but it seems we chat more which is cool I guess.

steak and pork chops today. super simple

nice and hot today and doing pool and other outside.

just got alot of irons in the fire kinda thing as tons of us do!
  #800   ^
Old Fri, May-20-22, 08:54

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Pals!

Sorry I didn't think to check in and let you all know that DH's minor procedure went well and his recovery has been nothing at all. I am surprised- we all know how men can be! I expected whining through the weekend but there has been none. He took three Advil yesterday and that was it. Right now he is sitting in the dining room happily. We are both surprised and pleased at how it has gone for him.

ALSO! BONUS!! He was given misinformation and he CAN travel/fly which means HE can take his mom (who lives locally, Jaz) to Michigan for her sister's funeral. I am thrilled to not have to do that. So he is leaving Tuesday morning to take her and coming back Wed night/Thursday morning on a redeye.

My right knee was a pain in my butt yesterday. I am truly deeply annoyed at my knees over the past two months. At least the first one had a reason, the second on literally was out of nowhere for no reason. Irritating as hell! Yesterday I was limping around badly. Today seems better but I will definitely be babying it the next couple of days. It is still tender and swollen. URGH!!

Talked to DS23 yesterday and so far, so good with grades. Three As, one B (an 88) and the third he said could be anywhere from a B to an A depending on the curve of the final exam. I am really pleased with how well he has done this semester with some tough classes, and also balancing his band/music with gigs every week along with his fraternity and his school work. The boy is just doing so well and even more than that, he is SO HAPPY. He *LOVES* his college so much and is just having the time of his life. Nothing makes a Mom happier than when her kids are all happy and doing well. Sort of amazing to realize that this was the kid that I honestly wasn't sure would make it to college at all!

Jaz- you are killing it with the weight loss, girlie! Down two pounds! Congrats!
Have you got your apartment set up? Year lease I assume? With your work so close to the apartment it seems like maybe you could take Ruger out at lunch at least sometimes? Not surprising that you had trouble sleeping- major changes coming will do that!

When are you moving? Is it super imminent? I figured you had another couple of weeks at least so I am confused about the packing up of the car.

Lord no! Absolutely not starting a new venture! This is just a catering/bar meeting for DS23's upcoming wedding.

Trig- Your DD, with her art, sounds exactly like my DS20 and his music. He felt strongly that he didn't want to major in music stuff because he loves it so much that he doesn't want to make it a stressor or a job. For him, I think that is the right call. It is likely that he will somehow combine what he IS majoring in (marketing and management in the business school, with a minor in music production) so that it is music related but keeping his creative endeavors for fun (his band) and maybe some side money. *LOVE* that you guys chat more- you have navigated the teen years with your DD really well. I don't really pick on a lot of issues or anything there.

Lori- "Parade of old men" LOLOLOLOL made me laugh out loud. Too funny! Hope you get out and can play! Are you all getting the heat we are getting over the next three days? We've got the house closed up to keep the heat out, hopefully!

I agree that you should avoid touching your pension and so forth if you can. That money will be needed down the line!

So, wrapping it up here as I sprinkled my stuff in and throughout. Meals will be leftovers (chicken soup/ rotisserie chicken/ leftover pork) and then we are doing takeout tonight of kabob and greek salad. Also I'll be having some Creami I'm sure. Love having that in the freezer with yummy options to try, all above board and "legal" *if* I want it. Yesterday I wanted it but didn't get hungry enough to have it. Trying to focus on eating when hungry.

Stay cool and you hot weather lovers, enjoy your heat!
  #801   ^
Old Fri, May-20-22, 20:54

BF:

Apt Hunting today and tomorrow- dot down and back with personals in am. Nothing yet! I will....
  #802   ^
Old Sat, May-21-22, 03:56

BF:

Good Morning!

Early tee time this morning for a small ladies tournament. 3 person team, so no pressure. They have reshuffled the teams, so now I'm playing with my usual partner and 1 other gal......who is ok....just a bit overbearing and annoying. One thing is for sure, we don't want to win as the winners have to run the tournament next year!

DD has closing for our house scheduled for next Thursday. I think she is "over" all the paperwork and stress. I know I would be! I wish DS would have stepped up more and helped her, but the bank and settlement company is near her(about an hour away), so she ended up doing all the things.

----------

Nic.....Do you think the PB is the cause of your knee issues? What a pain! It is a lot of side to side quick motions. Hope things improve soon. Good news that DH is doing well and will be able to make the trip to Michigan with his Mom. Congrats to your son on doing so well this semester in school. I know you are proud, as you should be!

Trig....So awesome that your DD has such a great talent for art. I have not one creative/artistic bone in my body, so I'm always impressed with those that do. She will, no doubt, do great things in life.

Jaz.....Good luck with the apartment hunting. Do you have furniture stored somewhere? You have a lot of balls in the air girl!

You asked about ham loaf. It is simply ground ham and ground pork made like a classic beef meatloaf. It turned out very yummy. DH loves it cold in a sandwich too.

---------

Well, I have to think about something to eat before getting ready for golf. It is supposed to get into the 90's today, but since we tee off early, we'll be finished before it gets too bad. Our house is still pretty cool downstairs. The brick structure keeps it cool, but once it gets hot, it's like an oven!

Have good days!
  #803   ^
Old Sat, May-21-22, 05:59

BF:

Ladies! Welcome to Saturday!

This is going to be a super quickie! I apologize in advance- life today and a deadline fast. I have to find an apt. TODAY! I need Keys in hand next week and I am out. I did bring a carload of "stuff" and stuck it in my mom's spare room to leave more room in the car for when I "actually" leave next week.

I am down 2 more pounds as of this morning= 4 for the week! I was shocked at my butt yesterday. PIC is coming! HAHAHAHA
What am I eating? Beef/ water/ lite wine one glass. OMAD. I am feeling pretty dam good about it. I am knocking on wood... I don't want bounce house.

Nic- FABLOUS news about DH recovery and he can take his mom to the funeral. So nice of you though to offer! I know you are relieved.
I am a bit concerned regarding your knees. Oh trust me a knee too me out for a minute. I know how protective I am of my knees, I know you are unset over yours.

Trig-- I am SO SO SO SO thrilled that kiddo SOLD art to someone! OMG it will light a fire under her butt! I think it is fabulous! You have one talented kid there!!!! I love watching them grow up into amazing adults!

You and me on the meat trail! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lori- I know you are loving life with the house thing behind you and summer before you! YAY!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------
Back later gators- This Jaz needs a roof! I guess I am staying another day in Atl. until I find one!

Todays eats: Steak from the meat house I love.
  #804   ^
Old Sat, May-21-22, 07:13

BF:

Nicco super happy your DH got thru in fine shape and even the recovery seems super simple and he can fly! I never like hearing someone is 'having a procedure' of any kind LOL I just think, damn what if, but of course not being terrible it is fab he came thru in fine shape and you then get no whining I hear ya big on that. My Chop is a massive whiner and when he doesn't whine thru some med thing I always feel so darn happy about it like you do

Super cool on your DS with his music. I get it. I mean I am a horse person and my whole life was geared at horses and if I coulda made money on horses I would have done just that.....but only thing keeping me from ALOT of it was if I buy one, I don't then wanna sell it cause I grow attached point blank and that is not good biz sense in the horse biz HAHA So if I didn't have that 'don't sell any animal you own' sense about me I woulda been in the horse biz like no tomorrow but in the end I couldn't so I did 'live my passion' daily but now writing that out, I kinda see more where the 'kids' are going. Their music is their horse in the pasture, my kids art is her horse in the pasture like me so........yea a little more understanding on it cool

Lori, you are creative I bet....go design that 18 hole MINI golf course on your land for you and your friends to play with your brick home country bar attached and I bet you could do it up fine with your creativity to do that

Enjoy your golf game and glad your team is better, but don't win.....no one wants that work to organize a tournament LOL

Seems tho you guys function fine on the AC in the window when ya need it and controlling your home with I assume fans and windows and all when ya do and you guys get thru it in good form. So unless ya need big change, until ya do, just live good as you are, but if YOU at any point need more AC or whatever, you do it YOU ARE ON SS now and got to do just that with that huge big ol' extra money coming in

Jaz, super cool your body is changing and lbs dropping
all in ZC does just that for us and girl, you are doing just that, holding plan and figuring out how it works for you and not against you!

you sound wild and wooley on what ya need to do.......go do it and get'er done.

what day is first day of your new job?

----------------today is simple
kid off school now and on day 1 here she is like I am bored and I am like YOU DO need a job and she is like no and I am like shoot me and I think she is gonna annoy the hell out of me all summer HA but it is ok, I will live thru it.

hubby to work

me finishing laundry and got kitchen cleaned and watered the kid's garden (which is now her job and I am out, I am sure those veg will wither and die sooner than later) and today is work on pool again.

just outside stuff like trim my big Crape Myrtle tree near the drive way cause if I don't, hubby will hack the hell out of it cause it 'kisses the camper' and gets in the way of it when backing into its spot and he wants to cut it down and I won't let him so if I control it, I can keep it and I do....I love that damn tree.

so this and that til the big ol' Tstorms are due to come in tonight....will see if they do.....this is the time so much is threatened but so much passes us by on storms.

pork chops and chicken wings today for food
over and out be good
  #805   ^
Old Sat, May-21-22, 11:22

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey friends!

It is SO STINKIN HOT OUTSIDE. I don't love mid-90s but it isn't as bad when we've worked up to it. This is very sudden! It was 90 degrees by 10:30 AM. Wow!

Jaz- Good luck with your apartment search. I know it is stressful to be getting everything in order for your new change.

LOL at being shocked at your butt yesterday. That made me laugh out loud! Keep this weight loss up and you will be needing new clothes!

Lori- I don't think PB is the cause of the knee issues.. I really don't play that often and have only played a day or two in the last two months, and only a game or two at that! I don't know what is going on. It is annoying as heck though!

Like you, we are lucky that even when it is hot, we have areas to move to. The basement stays really cool, almost cold, in the summer. Midlevel is warm but we have a fan running. Upstairs is hot, but this year we've put a window AC unit in the master that we have been turning on an hour before bed. So we are making it all work.

Trig- LOL on your Chop being a whiner. I feel like I would be afraid to whine at you. You might just take me out! My DH is a bit more sore but still doing very well as far as not complaining a lot. He also took a three hour nap yesterday which probably served him well.

LOVE what you say about your DD and her art and my DS and his music being "their horse." And also, when it is your JOB, it becomes a requirement and often people telling you when and how to do it, which may not be what they want. Might take the fun out of it, ya know? Like, if you were told HOW to have your horse, and how to take care of it and when, and what you could and couldn't do with it- sort of puts a damper on the freedom and joy of the experience.

So your kid is out for the school year already?? I just looked up our county and they go until June 17. So interesting how different school systems are. Do yours start back before Labor Day and if so, by how much?

••••••••••••

Took some stuff to a shredding event this morning so that is all cleared out. I put things in a bin and take it like once a year.

Also went to the store to get dinner fixings. Came home and had first meal of the day (leftover steak and lamb kabob) and will have a snack at some point if wanted (creami or salami and cheese.) Dinner is meatloaf.

DS23 will come in around 6. It will be good to see him! DD27 is off to the bachelorette weekend for DS's fiancee- they are in Miami! Rough life!
  #806   ^
Old Sat, May-21-22, 11:51

BF:

Me again!

Home from the tournament and feeling sleepy after a couple post round beers. My team came in 2nd......which is perfect. We won enough $$ to cover what we paid to play and we don't have to run next year's tournament! Our score was 79 and the winning team was 78.....whew! Two more good putts and we would have ended up on the hook for next year!

It is hot and humid. We're not used to this mess. I am glad to not have cold & wind.....was sick of that mess too!

Doing some laundry and taking it easy the rest of the day. Back to the course tomorrow morning.
  #807   ^
Old Sat, May-21-22, 18:03

BF:

Hey Ladies-

Trig- OMG your post about horses about did me in! I see those big brown eyes horses have, soft noses. OMG adorable. I see why one could not sell. I couldn't either.
I love the analogy of music/art/passion with horses and a pasture. I guess we all have some sort of pasture or should! Passion.

Yay kiddo out of school- put her to work on the mower!!!!!

Lori- OMG you were so frekin close!!! You gotta be proud! Yea for good weather! Summer is here!

Nic- - I know it is a shocker when it goes from 60 -90 over night! Dang! But hey it seems that is the way it goes anymore.

Glad hubby ready and able to go and help his mom. You can relax! hahahahah- you did your nurse maid part! HAHAHAH-

Lucky you to be able to eat all! Lucky on the dairy! that is ok- I am at peace with it now. I feel amazing.
Glad though you found a "treat" LC you can have.
--------------------------------------------------------------
SO happy to check in! I am feeling WAY more in balance. I swear I woke up this morning and the stress was making my heart pound. It really was a ROUGH day.

I went for the SECOND DAY in a row looking for SOMETHING nice, close and on a budget under 1900.00 - 300 over what I said I would even pay. Dump after dump, after dump I was on my way back to my mom's (yes spending night her and out in am). I was feeling really stressed and defeated. When I swear to you out of the blue I took the WRONG street. I was across from the most expensive place in Duluth. Golf course area and behold an apt complex emerged like a rainbow!

I FOUND A PLACE!!!!!! HOME at last coming!
The kitchen is a replica of my kitchen from my house! Brand new washer dryer, 2 bedroom............. first floor and ON BUDGET. Beautiful and Beautiful I am thrilled.

New home- get keys next week, new job, and back to where I know. One last nursing job hurrah. After this I am done!
Anyway- will give it a go!

More tomorrow.

Leaving first thing out- more than ready!!!!!!!

Steak for dinner- hoping for another drop!

FEEL GREAT
  #808   ^
Old Sun, May-22-22, 02:48

BF:

Nicco, yea in Miami having a blast, rough life love it!

Glad your DH is ok. No I wouldn't take ya out if ya whined alot, I would just ignore you HAHA When I am sicky icky for anything I want to be left alone big time, so I give that respect back to others LOL

what is going on with your knees? where this all coming from? hmmm, got any ideas?

Lori sounds like you hit exactly where you wanted to be. 2 and no responsibility for next yrs tournament! You guys did great planning that out like that

Jaz, you hit an apt. just like that, taking a wrong turn? wow
can't wait to see pics of it later if ya can throw some to us.

yea your moving is stressful, I so wouldn't wanna do all the moving you have but it keeps life interesting. sounds like with the new apt. you are now set and should be feeling easier about it all!

----------up stupid early. 4:30am and wide awake. fell asleep watching tv early and snoozed long and boom, eyes open and here I am. house is SO quiet LOL with me trying to be very quiet too as all sleep.

you guys saying it is TOO hot...come on! I am loving it. Last night was warmer which means pool water stays warmer so I will get into pool today and vacuum and all. Just hope no big Tstorms are around too much. I want out in that sun and hot!!

simple day today. chillin' thru most of it on esasy mode.

be good all
  #809   ^
Old Sun, May-22-22, 04:12

BF:

Good Morning!

First of all........JAZ!! So happy that you found the perfect place....and by accident too! I swear you have a guiding spirit that leads you to where you should be! Will it be close enough for you to run home at lunch time and take Ruger out? I'm sure he'll adjust just fine.

Trig.....Pool time! Yes, it stayed warm here overnight and we had a t-storm around midnight. I woke when lightening was flashing, but it never got close and I didn't hear any rain, although everything looks wet this morning.

Nic.....So the gals are partying in Miami? Woohoo! I know you're glad to have your chicks back in the nest for a bit.

-----------

I went to bed early last night but forgot to take my Melatonin and I could tell. I had trouble falling asleep and then I kept waking up. I only take 5mg, but I can tell when I don't take it. Gabby was out last night, but I was still up at 5. She is lying beside my chair right now purring like a chainsaw. I was just giving her a good petting and she's a happy girl.

Back to the golf course this morning. More t-storms coming this afternoon.

Bye!
  #810   ^
Old Sun, May-22-22, 05:58

BF:

Good Morning Ladies!

A few cups of coffee then heading out from here BACK to Greenville for 5 days then back here for good. BEST LAID PLANS.

I swear I was feeling rather low after a 2 day apt. hunt and was coming up empty handed. I had drawn the $$ line in the sand for what I wanted to spend- and still had to up it by 300. But even that was not enough these days. I just can't wrap my head around 2000-2300+ RENTS! RENTS! where is the OMG emoji when you need it!

I am thanking my help from above let me tell you! 100% grateful!
Anyway- I am going to send you a link to the apt complex so you can check out all the perks! I am getting a 2 bedroom/1 bath. Mine is the smallest and cheapest in the entire complex.

I would rather live in the smallest house in the nicest neighborhood, than the largest place in a ghetto. This place is right across million dollar homes IN a neighborhood across from a golf course! When I pulled in I said WOW no way is this something I can do right now. They had ONE apt- ONE in my price range! SOLD!

Now comes the logistics of paper work, pre work screening, back round checks to both work and the complex.
I am looking to find a doggie camp for Ruger 2 days a week and someone to let him out the other 3 days a week. It has a ton of greenspace, a beautiful gym, and walking trails, dog run and pretty clubhouse, oh yes an a big pool.

Trig- I agree that this warm hot and steamy weather screams summer time. Need to pull the grill out and get some BBQ on! I love grilled burgers!

Funny how quiet your house is! Why aren't you SLEEPING?!?!?!?!

When is your next RV road trip?!?!?!

Lori- Good luck on the course today! Hope you can get your game in before storms. What is happening after your game?

Nic- How is the DH doing?!?!? All good with him taking his mom to when she needs? I didn't know your MIL was local.

I was thinking....OMG your DD is down in Maimi for a bachelorette lord have mercy!!!!! HAHAHAH I know it would be ON if I was there- Thankfully, your DD is not a wild thing! HEHEHE.

SO you have a gig on Tue?......... How is everything else?!?!?!
When is this new Cremi you have discovered? I am still loving those egglife wraps. I use them as noodles too!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
I scattered my news at the top!

Still at new low in years, and under by 8 pounds and counting!
No drops today oh well gotta give my body a chance to catch up.

See ya all on the "other side of this drive"!!!!!

Menu today: OMAD- Grilled burger, pickle, mustard.

Have a good one- enjoy this day!