Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sat, Nov-29-03, 16:32

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi everyone!
We are still up in Rapid, leaving tonight, my Christmas shopping is almost all sewn up, and they had some GREAT sales!!
Yesterday was all protein, the same as today, although I did have alittle cheese with my eggs for lunch! the swelling has gone in my fingers although my face is still alittle puffy! I REALLY like the yerba mate tea that I have been drinking, it has replace coffee and has helped curve my appetite!!!!

Ellie, glad that you stuck it out, and also managed to work out today!

Orang,Hope that you will be able to eat soft foods soon! Did you have alot of family around for T day??? I think that a melting witch is the perfect avitar for Wendy, although she is pretty sweet!HA Yes I am feeling better, the stomach being touchy helped keep me eating clean the last 2 days any way!

Elaine, Good luck with your tests,let us know how things turn out! Have you been pretty satisfied with the cottage cheese?? I will be starting eating it Monday, I have some DaVinci hazelnut syrup that I am going to try on it!

Wendy,I am glad that you had a good visit, sorry to hear about your Grandma, My GGrandma got that way late in life and did not know us anymore, it is so sad! That is great with your continuing loss, YOU INSPIRE US ALL!!!

Bw, I am a hunter, but I do know how you feel, we have an area that is just wild-life only on our place that we do not enter or hunt, 3/4 of our season i have to be up at the crack of dawn, not to hunt, but to patrol, we have ran into so many dishonest and down right renegade hunters that when they come on our place that it turns my stomach! I was glad that the main season is closed, BUT they extended the doe season another week, I under stand the importance of the doe kill, BUT being at the tail in of the hunting season is a BAD thing!! WE also have an longer season then most because the tribe has their own season so they extend the regular season to "be fair" It gets so bad around here that we rarely leave our place because of the traffic! So your soapbox is a valid one!!! A few years back our neighbor (who commercializes) had some bad hunters winging these long distance shots a deer, it hit one of our hefers and killed her! so as much as I love to hunt, I too am glad that it is over!

Well we are heading to finish the rest of our errands!

A big HELLO to everyone else!
Have a good evening!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Nov-29-03, 16:46

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Wendy, I finished up the day at around 1025 cal. That ok?

Hi Lisette, sounds like you had a great time. I've been putting Davinci Vanilla in my cottage cheese and the Caramel in my yogurt. Need to get a few more flavors! I had tried the white chocolate and the Dulce deLeche but wasn't crazy about them. Couldn't tell the difference between the DdeL and the caramel.How's the hazelnut? I'm drinking hazelnut decaf coffee right now.

Last edited by ewinpa : Sat, Nov-29-03 at 16:48.
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Nov-29-03, 17:52

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 450/348/225 Male 72 inches
BF:UGH!
Progress: 45%

Good evening everyone!!
Orang......

Bawdy--next time you attempt to dust...KEEP AWAY FROM THE FUSE BOX!!!!!

Made a cassarole today.....finally found a way to make keto macaroni fit for human consumption! made a thick,meaty rendition of chili, added the boiled & drained macaroni added some cubes of cheese, put shredded cheese on top & baked it for a half hour! YUM!!

Last edited by sasquatch : Sat, Nov-29-03 at 17:54.