Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Today, 05:16

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

After a rainy day yesterday, we have a couple dry days to look forward to. I'm heading to the golf course...big surprise!

Yesterday morning, DH was reading the newspaper(yes, we still get a paper!) and he told me that my first boyfriend had died. I hadn't seen him for nearly 40 years, but it has still hit me like a ton of bricks. He was a year younger than me. We spent the end of our teen years together and then got back together a couple years later for a short time. It's just hard for me to believe. I don't know what happened, but I suspect cancer as it said in the obit that he died peacefully at the hospital. I guess you never really get over your first love. I was happy to read that he had 3 kids, several grandkids and a long time companion. I feel badly for his Mother who is still living. She has got to be well into her 80's, but no one should have to bury their child, even if he was 63 years old. Life can be SO hard.

--------

Trig....I'm sorry to hear that your sciatica is still giving you fits. So painful! Take it easy as much as you can.

Jaz....Hope things are going well at Mom's. I know you'll be glad to hit the road to come home.

Nic......How is DE?

--------

Just about time to pull myself together. Enjoy your Sunday!
Sponsored Links