Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1576   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-22, 06:20

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori hanging up the golf clubs. Honestly that is now a real sign to me winter approach is right on us ya know. When Lori stops golfing, it is serious weather changes happening

but you did have tons of fun and good golf times this season!! and got alot to look forward to again come early spring

Nicco, off to DE. Love it. and DH coming up too!
taking your Christmas cactus, yea I get that I always hated leaving all my 'in bloom' flowers that were so pretty in my landscape and beautiful pots of flowers I planted alone for 2 wks while on vacay at the beach. came home to alot of dead pots and missed the best times it seems for all the blooms LOL drove me a bit batty on that kinda. all the work to enjoy and then ya leave it

Yea you nailed it. I think they do lose their minds. I got her on track. I am checking all work. She is 'seemingly' on board we shall see. UGH I am lucky got a good teacher to help work thru this, she accepted very late work by email and will grade she said since I AM so committed to making her pass she will work with me. Hey I will take that....take anything I can LOL

Jazz, ya think she learned thru this? we ain't even thru this and got a 9 long wk. grueling french work to handle to see if we pass then
I gotta say these teens don't learn all that much but one thing I know, when they hit like 45-50 she will be saying all the darn crap I say to here and think, damn my mom was right HAHA No extra classes, I am doing all I can to get her thru this year as in....more on her plate would destroy her

Tell us on the interview with the jobs. ya take one? hope ya got money rollin' in soon!!!! we all sure need bucks in our wallets, not a darn doubt there!!

----------------today is simple. I went out searching for crab legs. couldn't find any in my local stores. bleck.

ate up pork ribs and burgers. yea usual which is delish but my crab hankering is getting very tough.

I think I will call local small restaurant that has all you can eat crab legs on Friday and hit there. hate price per person in that $46 range, but I NEED THE DARN THINGS. I need a FIX. being vet day tomorrow wanna call and be sure they are open. Get hubby to come home early from work tomorrow and cut his day down alot so I can be first one in the door at 5 when they serve the all ya can eat crab buffet and inhaled tons of them as I can LOL

but ya know, tomorrow I might not wanna go out to a restaurant we shall see on that. I tell ya guys I don't enjoy going out much anymore. I don't 'need' restaurants as my action anymore ya know. eh, whatever goes down goes down.

be good all
Sponsored Links
  #1577   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-22, 07:44

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Enjoying having a day with nothing on the agenda. That is, unless DH decides there's something I need to do. Betty is having visitors this afternoon and he's afraid that he won't be able to get her up and into her wheelchair alone. I know he can, as I get her up and onto her potty chair basically by myself. M is there, but doesn't do any lifting as she's currently having back problems. You don't really have to lift Betty, though we do have the gait belt around her just to guide her as she shuffles from her walker to wherever she's going to sit. She just has no feeling in her lower legs and can't tell when her feet are under her. I may go up to make sure he gets her transferred safely. No biggie. If it makes him feel better, I'll do it.

I saw an ad for a new coffee/cookie shop about 10 minutes from me that I'm dying to try. They had a pic of a caramel iced coffee that is calling my name. I hate to think about the carbs/calories it contains, but may treat myself today.
Eating light today to sort of counteract it.

--------

Trig.....I know it's a job for you to be homework monitor, but sometimes you just have to steer the ship, right? It'll work out. She's a smart cookie.

Jaz.....Wondering about the job interviews? Hope something works out soon. I know you have so much on your mind right now.

Nic.....Woohoo! What's on tap for DE this weekend? So nice to have a beautiful getaway to go to whenever you want.

---------

Still trying to get myself in the workout video frame of mind. I even ordered a new sports bra and top to be used exclusively for my workouts....wonder if that will motivate me? Today is sunny and nice, so I'm going to try to get myself out for an afternoon walk. Maybe before my calorie bomb of a coffee treat.

Biggest of hugs to you all. Your friendship means a lot to me!
  #1578   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-22, 09:06

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey everyone!

Stinking GORGEOUS day out here in DE today. Sunny and 64º currently with a high of 68º. I've got a group heading out to play PB at 12:30 so that will be fun. I'm looking forward to it!

I also need to go to the grocery store today and get started on the dessert I'm making for the progressive dinner on Friday. I'm making a bread pudding with vanilla sauce. I won't be eating any of it and will make myself a decaf. I am guessing by our house I will be quite full anyway! I will then send it back with DH and he can eat it. Plus anyone who wants to take some with them are more than able to do so as well!

Trig- I hope you are able to get your crab! Funny how things get stuck in our heads and the want grows. In your case though a fully 'legal' food. Go enjoy it! That price isn't that bad for all you can eat, IMO.

Glad you have a plan of action for DD. Good job, Mom!

Aw, hugs right back at you, Lori! Feeling all the feels!
I hope you enjoy your outing to the coffee shop. You are really good about balancing things like that well.

Jaz- I was so hoping for a check in from you yesterday after your calls. I hope they went well.

Not much more to add from me. PB, store, shower, following my meal plan, Maybe some diamond painting. All good stuff!
  #1579   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-22, 10:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I can't be first poster at 10:00am?!?!?!?!?!? Twilight Zone here or what?!?!?!

Lori- I am sad about you hanging up those clubs for a season! It means we are really here in the beginning of cold, and all things winter! I am almost as excited as you when you start chattering about getting them out in March/April- the start of warm and sun! So here we go!

I am so sure boredom will get you and you will be busy with something workout related! You just need the groove back. I on the other hand am a couch potato, self proclaimed and proud! HAHAHAH. It has been a goal to move my duff more trust me.

What does this weekend look like for you?

Nic
- So you have seen those Snow Geese. They are so rare to just your part of the country, I had never seen them before. So lovely. They band together by the hundreds- and again, with the backdrop of a sunrise and frost- spectacular! VERY COOL. I would love to see your pic!

You seem so adjusted and completely at home in your DE nest home. That is what it has become for you. I am thrilled. It is everything I hoped it would be and then some. I wonder if the BIG House- it a bit big now the kids are gone. This nest is just perfect for you and hubby and pup, and cactus. LOLOL
What a great segway into the next chapter of empty nesting- get a new nest!

How is that trip planning coming along? Are you done with your online classes?
I LOVE soup in the cold weather too! Just gotta watch the carbs in them. So many add potato's or rice or noodles. Speaking of noodles- so I know you said those Egg Life were not the greatest for you. I love them as you know- did you try them as noodles? They are fab as beef and noodles or chicken and noodles. Game changer when I need a noodle. The best is using them as lasagna noodles- you can't tell they are not a noodle.

When does your weekend look like?

Trig-
Hey there! We both are in the windy zone and gray with rain coming later today and all day tomorrow. Soggy and gray to come! DEF feels like a blustery Nov. day. Although the temp is 62 and doable long enough to get in the car and go.

Hoping things are improving and you and kiddo are coming up with plan B with that class. Thing to teach kiddo that will be an Ace in her back pocket as an adult. Always have a plan B and keep on marching.
So, agree with Nic though, at this tender age they have one foot in adulthood, and one still stuck as a kiddo. I think we all remember that feeling. Sighhhhhhhhhhh it will get better!

Did you make it grocery shopping yesterday?
MENU For today! I am closely following what YOU eat. LOLOLOLOL Carnivore to Carnivore.
------------------------------------------------------------

So yesterday....... What a sh!tshow. I will get right to the point.
Both my interviews got cancelled due to some sort of situation with HR (Same Company), different positions. I got an email 10 minutes before my Zoom call stating:
Quote:
Your Zoom call for 10:30 and 11:30 has been cancelled. We will let you know if we need anything further.
- WTH?!?!?!?!
So I take Ruger to the dog park to calm down before I responded to HR.
I then wrote to them asking WHY? Was it something I have done? They wrote back and said I had already interviewed, and they don't need any more information. WHAT?!?!? I wrote back that respectfully I have not interviewed for those 2 positions. I did interview for a Quality position about 6 months ago, that was it. I would very much like a reschedule.

Trust me I would KNOW IF I INTERVIEWED! I am thinking this is a messed-up HR glitch. I have had a response to that email. I am so OVER it!!!!!!!!
There are so many Travel jobs out there ya know....... I so don't want to. However, if I do not have to pay for 2K for this apt and can bank all the $$$ It just might be the push I need to do it 1 or two more times. The average for a travel nurse is 3500-4000K a WEEK. YEAH, a WEEK! That would sure add up very fast. Just one assignment would be over 50K and pay off a ton. I am just citing what is public knowledge for travel positions. Hard to say no, it you don't have another property to pay for.

So anyway- I have a ton of stuff running around in my head.

If I do travel, then I don't need to look for housing either- stuff goes to storage again and away I go. Have dogger, will travel! HA. I dunno- it is sure keeping me up at night!

WOE- Down to new low. Dropped a pound! Really had to work for that frekin pound for almost 8 weeks now as I seem to have been dropping then stall. I am hopeful that now I can pick up that pace and drop another 10!

Oh....... so yesterday I thawed out the fish, Grouper. the SMELL was awful. I pitched it. The shrimp had that SAME smell. I couldn't eat either. I tossed it and made chicken drumsticks in the oven and it came out crispy and amazing.

There was a pause in this post. Anyway- I going to totally look at travel gigs for at least the next 6 months. It would totally put my rainy day fund back and pay everything off including my car. In just 3 months. Hard to beat.

Ok- gotta get to work!

Keep ya updated.
DIDN"T SEE THAT COMING DID YA! LOLOLOLOL I swear, my life is anything but boring.
  #1580   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-22, 10:21

BF:

LOLOLOLOL You all posted as I took my sweet old time!
  #1581   ^
Old Fri, Nov-11-22, 03:12

BF:

Jazz, travel nurse work huh? cool LOL hey any way to line the pockets as you need. You have such a vertasile career and skill set you can swing many ways to earn. That truly is a good thing

yea smell on our food. rare I hit it on my meats but seafood sure can have a wonky smell and I don't like it one bit like you, lol. Great ya dropped another lb and just hold carnivore, the results will come. Of course right now you got a big stress level so that can monkey with ya too. Hang tight, sooner than later everything will pan out well for ya.

Nicco, yea price isn't bad truly for all one can eat and when I inhale crab legs I pay for myself easily gotta get my brain off 'old costs' now ya know.
We would hit a fab restaurant at the beach that was $25.99 all you can eat with big crab legs when other places were like $40 per person but sadly, yes thru economy that place upped to current prices and now my brain is like....come on ol' prices but that ain't gonna happen anymore LOL ugh. Gotta bring and accept current costs today. Still fighting it a bit HAHA

Sounds like you got a nice time in DE happening.

Lori, ordered new sports bra for some motivation! I hear ya. Now is your exercise time changing from your golf time.

-------------Up stupid early. 3:45 am. Dog had seizure. doing ok. he was 'due' and didn't have one for about 5 wks on his meds so that is good. but now I am up and can't go back to sleep. ugh

keeping food simple today. got a nice NY Strip steak. dinner, not sure, thinking maybe shrimp or chicken in alfredo sauce. good enough.

big big rain on us. Hurricane Nicole.....yea my kid is causing a massive rain day here and she has off from school I thought this hurricane was aptly named HA

can't think much more to type at this point, too early be good all

Last edited by Whirrlly : Fri, Nov-11-22 at 05:38.
  #1582   ^
Old Fri, Nov-11-22, 06:47

BF:

Good Morning!

Yesterday I went and helped DH get Betty ready for her visitors and then set off for a walk around town. Did just under 2 miles. It was a beautiful day. After that I went to the coffee shop.....it was ok, but like most treats, not really worth it. That didn't stop the scale from being up a pound this morning. Still in my window of acceptable weight, but my treat wasn't worth seeing that higher number. So it goes.

DH off hunting again....in the rain. I really think he has a mental illness. Joking, but I'll never understand it. I have to go get Betty some breakfast in a few minutes. I was hoping to be able to stay in today, but he asked me to go so he could get to the woods early.

DH wants tomato soup and toasted cheese sandwich for dinner, so that's easy. Not sure what I'll have.....something equally easy and low cal/carb.

Ok.....time to head out. Have good days!
  #1583   ^
Old Fri, Nov-11-22, 09:39

BF:

Good Morning from wet and rain drenched GA!

Lori- I think it's funny your hubby is almost as passionate about hunting as you are about golf! Who knew?!?!?!?
You know I was thinking about the "treats" and all. You are so right. I think the FANTASY is way better than the actual treat itself. Advertisers know this and it works!

You getting any of this rain? I'm sorta sad about you hanging up those clubs! COME ON SPRING!

Nic- - Wowsa a progressive dinner. We haven't had those since Covid. It almost feels "funny" having alot of people around, no masks and in a party atmosphere. Maybe that is just me, but it does feel funny, and not in a HAHA way.
Your dessert sounds amazing as usual! So where are ya going for the BEEF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? LOLOLOLOL How many people are invited? Do you have a map of stops or do travel as a group?

Love you have a beautiful day up there! It is so pretty where you are. Truly almost a different world than here. I would say culturally speaking that is true. The food is different too. I also took note of the lack of diversity in that area, when I was there. The last thing but the most prominent thing was how FLAT the land is. You can see for MILES and MILES in some areas if there are open spaces. I just notice stuff when I travel. It is part of the fun to explore the different cultures in here in the states.

What's in store for your weekend! Your activities are endless!

Trig- - yum and yum on that steak! Have you been able to get your hands on those crab legs yet? Now you are getting me in on the WANT! See how that rolls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I say we both go get them at the same time and feast! Oh yea!

Any updates on French class?!?!?!?!? I do feel for kiddo in a way. I know what it feels like to be so overwhelmed with something. That being said........... transparency is a good word.
Kiddo got off due to RAIN?!?!?!?! Seriously? We are getting the same storm, just moderate rain nothing severe. Just an indoor day for sure.

Did you get all your paperwork and stuff completed?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of paperwork. I am drowning in it today! I have to fill out reams of it for this travel nurse gig. It takes alot of work on the front end and then rolls pretty well on the back end. Also, once you have a gig under your belt you just roll from there.

Honestly this is NOT what I want to do. I really do NOT want to go back to schlepping up and down the halls of a hospital.
However, it is the fastest way to build up my nest. It just sorta worked out that I am being asked to move and will not have a house/apt payment except where I will be staying. Plus, with my travel itch it sorta fits the bill and lines my pocketbook.

I have a lot to do in a very narrow window of time. Yup- back to full on moving and the entire kit and caboodle. I swear I must have a thing for adrenaline, and fast timelines. LOLOLOL

I am going to say this very softly- I hit 50 pounds today! I am praying the bounce house does not come for me. I want this to stay off and then work on the next 10, and the next 10, and 10 after that.
I actually am not going to put a number on a goal. I will know when I am there by: How I feel, how do my clothes fit, and do I like what I see in the mirror. I do know though I want my BMI in a normal range which is at least 30 more for me.

I really do FEEL amazing and am able to really start to feel a bit "thinner". I have noticed that I move differently and not short of breath (as much). I also noticed my knee and foot pain is gone. Knocking on wood! I can go down the list of things that just feel better, namely my gut! Nothing hurts like gut pain I tell ya. High fiber is not for me! Can't do it.

So yeah!!!!!!!! WHOOT - I am wanting crab legs now too in part from Nic's pic, and Trig getting them too!
I might just have to run over to Publix and take a quick peak at their fish case. They are so pricy- but hey. Every now and again!

Ok- gotta run, 10:35 already and I am just having my coffee. I got up so late and tossed and turned all night over this job situation. The "What If's" hit my head at 3:30 am and I didn't get back to sleep until about 5:30. Hate that, then up at 930.
Got to get it together.

make it a GREAT DAY! It's precious!
  #1584   ^
Old Fri, Nov-11-22, 10:17

BF:

Jaz......Biggest congrats on the 50 lbs down! Lots of hard work and determination involved. The travel gig is scary to you in a way, I'm sure, but exciting for me to follow along!

Yes, it's raining cats and dogs here. All day today, tonight and into tomorrow. They're saying maybe 3 inches of rain?

Walked into Betty's today to find her sheets by her feet spotted with big blotches of dried blood. I found some dried blood on her big toe, but that's all I could find. The blood on the sheets was a light color.....almost pink like it was mixed with some other fluid? Weird. She was shocked as she had no idea. She doesn't have feeling in her feet and she can't see very well due to macular degeneration. It's a good thing I was the one to go see her this morning as DH would have freaked and called me to come anyway. It wasn't a lot of blood, and no signs of it still bleeding, so I'll keep an eye on it and her visiting nurse is coming on Monday. She insisted that I not try to change the sheet until "M" comes on Sunday, so I put down a bed pad and I'll keep checking that to see that there's no more blood. We never know what we're walking into at this point. She feels good and is otherwise fine. As always, just doing the best we can.
  #1585   ^
Old Fri, Nov-11-22, 12:18

BF:

Lori, sort of scary about Betty! It almost sounds as if it was maybe some blood mixed with some sort of lymphatic fluid or something?

Jaz, HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations to being down 50 pounds! That is super amazing!!! Well done, chickie! Major Kudos!

Travel nursing could be fun. It's not a big time commitment and lets you see different areas and explore a bit, ya know?

Trig, Sorry poor Bolt had another seizure. It has been a while, like you said. Hopefully just a one-off and he'll be done and dusted for a while.

It's raining here like most everyone has as well. There is a craft show at a local church that a friend is doing today and tomorrow and I was going to swing by today but we'll see. OTOH it sure wouldn't be crowded on a day like today!

My bread pudding is cooked and cooling, the vanilla sauce is made. Tree is decorated and I just need to wipe down a bathroom and I'll be ready for tonight's progressive dinner.

It is pretty small, Jaz. There are four couples participating, and all of us took Covid tests yesterday. We go to one house for 45 minutes for appetizers, then another house for 45 min for soup or salad, then another for the main, and then mine for dessert. Eight of us in total.

I am feeling slightly whiny over the smell of the bread pudding through the whole damn house- I'd be lying if I didn't admit the smell is positively intoxicating. I should have made something that wouldn't smell so good! Really planning to hold strong though.

This whole weekend is a giant food fest that I am trying to navigate through. The progressive dinner tonight, the Diner's Club dinner at an Italian place tomorrow night, and then DS's MIL texted and they are coming for a day trip to DE and want to meet for lunch. They are bringing their dog (whyyyyyyyy) and so we are going to go to a place called the Crooked Hammock out in Lewes for lunch because there is outside seating. This weekend will be fun but a LOT socially and a LOT of food too. I mean, come on!!

For me the biggest challenge will be Sunday. I've learned this about myself. DH will be leaving, I will still be here alone and I will feel some sort of way about all of it. That is a very vulnerable space for me to go diving into crap. I need to come up with a solid plan for myself of good choices that are also comforting. I'm not sure what that is yet!

Gosh, typing all that out I feel sort of tired. I am very excited about the two dinners but the lunch in the middle just is not ideal. Especially driving out to Lewes for it. I'm trying to think if there are any outdoor options around here. But then again, they are driving almost 3 hours!

Ok, I'm going to go tackle this bathroom and get that done. Then I will be pretty much ready as far as our house goes!
  #1586   ^
Old Sat, Nov-12-22, 05:46

BF:

Good Morning!

Up early on a Saturday morning to see DH off hunting.....again. He's meeting DS and DGS so he was excited. I'll be going up to Betty's later. I've been thinking that possibly her heels are "broken through".....like pressure sores? I have to look today. Just another thing to deal with. Glad her nurse is coming on Monday.

----------

Nic.......A food fest weekend....that sounds good to me! Enjoy it!

Trig....Hope Bolt is doing ok today.

Jaz....Any promising leads on the travel gig thing?

----------

Well, not even 7AM and I'm ready for breakfast. I think it's going to be an "eating" day.
  #1587   ^
Old Sat, Nov-12-22, 07:56

BF:

Lori hope all goes well with Betty!
you got an eating day and I woke up wanting nothing, nada. I think my lower activity is hitting me on these rainy gray days and I am more of a slug and the body is saying, nah, ya need nothing. Now I need to make sure I don't go off and watch Diners Drive In and Dives or any holiday baking shows HAHA

Yea Bolt is fine but lost more brain cells. He is whiney and slower and 'just off' ya know but he should come around....it is what it is with handling his old age issues now.

Nicco......navigating the 'food fest' all around us. I so feel ya on that truly!! The social part is so fun but ALL centered around food.....boy I don't miss those days truly. I got so tired of having to navigate I am lucky I am more of a total control me type lifestyle I want ya know, you are still in that social lifestyle but you will get thru fine.....more power to you!!! I always used social stuff as a 'big challenge' to me to get thru it eating ON PLAN only and holding it and then giving myself a monster pat on back when I got thru it in fine form without going hog wild.....but how much booze with lunch? hmmm, in that if ya drink it would loosen the lips to eat more stuff but I know you aren't a huge drinker on things like this if they all decide to have some

I am super used to hubby leaving in that with deer hunting he would just abandon the home and hit the cabin LOL He also works ike 6 days a week, 10-12 hrs a day. It feels like I never see him now. With vacay at beach he would hit surf fishing at 4am and not come back til slews of swimmers came and then he would 'nap' or work on fish stuff, well....I kinda guess we are the type to 'come together' when we need it and then we both do our separate life stuff. Like he comes back from fishing and off I go metal detecting alone LOL

Jazz, not off from Hurricane Nicole it was Veterans Day on friday
SUPER DUPER ZC CONGRATS on your loss. Don't waiver or do much diff. Just let zc change ya and it will. when ya lose NO lbs it is reshaping your body contour so just eat and let it all happen. You are doing SO WELL on ZC!!!

Can't wait to hear what goes down with travel nurse gig stuff. cool

--------------WOKE UP NOT HUNGRY at all. I think lower activity and boredom and not moving much on these rainy gray days means the body just doesn't require food. sounds good to me LOL

today I got eyes on omelet maybe, tuna and mayo, tins of sardines, some salami slices I need to finish up, got me a lb. of bacon I wanna eat all by myself, and got some burger meat defrosted for just in case.

I just go with the flow. Just being ya know and trying to not get into a mood thru this ick weather and winter coming ugh

off I go to clean something...bleck
  #1588   ^
Old Sat, Nov-12-22, 08:18

BF:

Howdy Ho, all!

Lori- I hope you find Betty doing well today. No more pink or blood of any kind.

Trig- Do you wake up hungry some/most mornings? I don't know why I thought you wouldn't. I have coffee with collagen and cream in it and that holds me in the mornings but I did notice without that on the cruise I did get hungry in the mornings.. but then again I was eating all kinds of things and that will trigger hunger too.

Jaz- I'll hear from you when you check in!

Progressive dinner last night was actually super fun. I am lucky to have good neighbors. I kept strong to no sugar, and didn't have the dessert I made and was totally fine with that. I just had my decaf. I had a little known flour at the appetizer round but not much, and then after that it was soup for second course and then the main was fortunately naturally low carb. So overall a big win! I did have wine at each stop but not much- heck it doesn't take much for me anyhow!

Friends coming in for lunch before 11 so I don't have a ton of free time today. We did re-route them to somewhere near us by luring them to bring their dog to the dog park to run. lol Devious! So that will free up some time for us instead of driving 45 mins each way to meet them for lunch. I've looked over menus and think I am good to go.

So yeah, today will be a navigating food day. I know that I will do no sugar, no bread basket, that type of thing and other than that I will do my best and move on with my life!
  #1589   ^
Old Sat, Nov-12-22, 08:30

BF:

WOW Nicco ya did very well! Super cool!

I love your dog park devious manuever!!!!!

No I am never hungry in the AM......I meant to say I woke up not wanting any food in my day mostly. I am in low food mode for the day. I guess I should have written that a tad diff.

No hunger ever until like 10-12 range and then I eat big but woke up this morning knowing I won't be hungry at all thru the day for my big meals. I am going to light fare scrap eat kinda thru the day.

hope that explains the angle I come from
  #1590   ^
Old Sat, Nov-12-22, 10:31

BF:

hold my dot for a few hours........back after errands