Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-25-02, 13:23

Plan: Eclectic
Stats: 205/190/145
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default wlecome back tammay

I think go is a very good plan too. seems to be more healthy than some. I could never survive the CALP thing. those reward meals would be the death of me. How are you doing over the holidays now? oops. meant for this to be under Tammay's post. be nice to see some action here!

Last edited by LocaJo : Wed, Dec-25-02 at 13:26.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Dec-30-02, 16:05

Plan: Vegetarian Low GI
Stats: 188/179.8/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 13%

That's ok, LocaJo - I got the welcome post anyway!

Thank you for the welcome. Have been GOing it for 3 days and I'm amazed and relieved that most of my carb cravings are back down. I guess it was the CALP reward meal that did me in (although I've still got my eye on it for maintenance...)

Tam
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-03, 12:06

Plan: Eclectic
Stats: 205/190/145
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Three days!

Yea! Just curious if you did the three day starter program or just hopped right in. I am off sugar now for over a week...probably still a bit high in carbs. Been travelling from WA to CA and road eating is a pain. But get the kefir everyday and am happy for that! It has amazed me how quickly the sugar cravings go away when one determines to stick it out. I do avoid looking at sugar stuff though...that makes it harder! Keep up the good eating and check in often!

LocaJo