Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 09:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 176.5/172/130 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default I need breakfast help.... seriously.

I am new to this forum, but desperate to continue the Atkins diet. I have been on the diet for 5 days and lost 3 pounds. I have been on Atkins once before, six months ago, and lost 10 pounds, but gained back 6 of it.

My problem is BREAKFAST. I think I could continue with Atkins for the rest of my life if I could have something good for breakfast. I work early in the morning, and breakfast has always been my favorite, most necessary meal. I HATE eggs, and almost gagged this morning eating one. But I know I needed something in my stomach! I almost cried this morning watching my daughter eat a pop tart and drink her orange juice.

My question: Are there any good low carb products for breakfast? I have been reading this forum, and I have heard the Atkins products are over priced, and I can't afford to spend very much. But, I really need something better for breakfast or I will never make it.

Thanks for the tips.. and have a great day!

Vicky
Sponsored Links