Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2461   ^
Old Sun, Sep-29-19, 05:54

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

trying to play catchup on posts LOL
love reading about what you guys are up to

nothing doing here
few things to get done, you all know that drill

today is eat day
no idea what is on the menu
doing well on eat and eat less days which is good, something I can fall in line with and if I flub up a bit I don't panic on it

today my mind is on alfredo I think.
I want warm, creamy, comfort type foods, alfredo is a good one to lean towards

also got my mind on taters. yea that ain't happening but I think I might just make me a cheese, tad of pizza sauce and pepperoni fake pizza to give me some taste and that should make me happy...feel like I am getting some of what I want in this life lol

off to do whatever, great day all
Sponsored Links
  #2462   ^
Old Sun, Sep-29-19, 06:01

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Cat was out last night and I had a great night's sleep. Ahhh.....stayed in till 7 o'clock! It was her choice to be out as it was such a nice, warm evening.

Today will be an eating whatever day, but I am going to fast until Noon. Yesterday I started eating WAY early and then just ate too much. Monday, Wednesday & Friday will be my low cal days this week.

I had a great massage yesterday morning and then went to a farm market for some goodies. I got a pack of sticky buns for DH's elderly cousin..she loves them. I bought some Cortland apples and am going to make apple sauce for DH today. He loves it and it's apple season after all!

So, that's my project for today. Make apple sauce and catch up on my laundry. I did the bedding yesterday, but the towels etc have me up against the ropes!

First....another cup of coffee!

Edited at 1PM to add: 3 qts of apple sauce finished, 2 loads of laundry and a trip to the grocery store. Whew! Now I'm sitting and watching football with DH.

Last edited by Lori_:) : Sun, Sep-29-19 at 11:09.
  #2463   ^
Old Sun, Sep-29-19, 18:25

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi guys,

Real quick tonight, although I have so much I want to say.

Nic---LOVE that you got a Doula nibble! I just like to say it --- "Doula nibble."

Trig---Yep, gotta lasso that taste that makes you happy. If it doesn't taste good to me, or even tastes just OK, I don't want to count it, LOL.

Jaz---I have loved the two seasons of Mrs. Maisel we've watched so far. You're in for a treat and just gets better. The clothing and decor alone is a ball to watch.

Lori---You sounded very cozy today. Apple sauce, fresh laundry and a football game. What a nice day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been on and off socially busy over the weekend, and also spent hours working on my promotional pieces. Don't know if they's work for me, but I sure am having some fun putting them together. Very challenging, and I need that right now.

Haven't been great on the woe, haven't been terrible on it. My appetite has come back w/my health and while it makes things more challenging, I'll take my health gladly and wrestle w/my appetite. Although it is kind of like my taste buds are looking to make up for lost time. AND

Dreary day here today, but my Morticia was just fine w/it. Worked a lot of the day away on my project as I said, and now off to eat a new recipe I found, that hubby made. Pretty darn LC. Will report back.
  #2464   ^
Old Sun, Sep-29-19, 19:34

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Back to report on new recipe.

Oh, so delishmo!!!!!! Don't think this will work for Trig, not sure about Jaz in that it includes mozzarella cheese. Jaz---does it matter what cheese, like if it's mild like mozzarella? I suppose not, but you could limit how much you put on.

For nic and Lori, I think you will LOVE this, and better yet, I think your hubbies and kids will too. Link is below, but basically it's beans, onions, tomatoes, and spices all cooked and sautéed in a skillet and then you slice a mozzarella roll and put the discs on top and put under the broiler till bubbly and browned.

Now, the thing that made this LC for us is that we ALWAYS substitute whatever the beans called for are with Eden Black Soy beans. 1/2 cup is 8 carb, but better yet only 1 NC! Or 2 NCs for a whole cup, and to us there is no difference in flavor or texture from any other bean.

I know, I might be the only one here who does NCs, but just want to say, it's for a scientific reason beyond that it lowers your carb count, but I'm not going to get into that here, we all know the drill. But for me, ALL my weight loss has ALWAYS been counting net carbs, so I'm a believer.

But even if you wanted to count whole carbs and were on an UD or an OMAD, like I was today, you could still come in around 25 to 30 carbs.

Anywho, other than the beans, you're looking at a bit of carbs for the canned peeled tomatoes and a bit for the onion. So I'd say for the large plate I had, maybe about 20 NCs. And oh man, it was so freaking good!!!! And easy peasy to make---well particularly when your husband makes it, haha.

But I found the recipe, as I often do. Do you guys ever pick up the magazine, Real Simple? It's a GREAT mag, I love it. And this recipe was in it. So here ya go, and I'm just telling you it's a delicious dinner. For those who don't count carbs, like one's kids and hubbies, it would be fab w/a crusty baguette. Or, if you wanted it as a smaller side dish, it would be great w/grilled pork chops or a brat or an Italian sausage link.

Been a long time since we made something new I like this much!

https://www.realsimple.com/food-rec...tomatoes-recipe

Last edited by Blue52 : Sun, Sep-29-19 at 19:46.
  #2465   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-19, 06:16

BF:

Good Morning!

A dreary morning, but I'm enjoying my DD black coffee and just easing into my day. Hoping for a new low on the scale this week....fingers crossed!

Blue....thanks for posting the recipe. It sounds like something I'd love. I have never tried the soy beans. I try to avoid soy due to my hypothyroidism, but a few wouldn't hurt.

DH requested a super simple dinner tonight....Tomato soup & toasted cheese sandwich. Works out perfectly since it's a DD for me. I'm planning to have 2 scrambled eggs with a fresh avocado. I haven't bought fresh avocados very much....sort of intimidated by them to be honest, but I watch a girl on YouTube who eats LC and she eats a lot of them. Made me want to give them a try. I ate one yesterday on some eggs and it was quite good. I know it's a good fat to have, so I'm on an avocado kick right now.

I have to make a run to the grocery store yet again for the aforementioned Tomato soup. He has a habit of telling me what he's hungry for AFTER I walk in the door from the grocery store. Oh well....takes me 5 minutes to get there. No biggie.

I'll be back later to see what's happening with everyone else.
  #2466   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-19, 06:40

BF:

will chat up later guys and join in but right now I got some kind of crud.

sinus for sure.
head all woozey.
kinda sick on my tummy.

food is 500 kcal day and it won't be hard to do that AT ALL
not in the mood for any food. tummy just doesn't want it.
feel crappy. not deadly but not good either.
doing bed sheets etc. cause the washer does most of the work and I can sit and wait to remake the beds LOL

check in later, great day guys
  #2467   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-19, 07:23

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Monday Morning! I got to sleep in and needed it!

BLUE- I like beans. Where do you get those LC beans? What Brand are they. I have read Real Simple! I love to look at recipes and cook books!
You know what is funny- When I REALLY want something AND it truly is low in net carbs I will have it. The example is those wraps Nic and I are enjoying. They are low carbs- and low in Net carbs. So for the few extra little carbs I am getting really isn't that big of deal.
It keeps me on plan. That is what is the most important thing.

So cool you are working another project! Keeps your toes in the BIZ!!!!
I am very jealous of your weather!!!!- It is SO unbelievable HOT here it is CRAZY.

Lori- YEA for sleeping in! I remember my grandmother used to make applesauce! nothing like it! I love the way it made the house smell!!!! So awesome for you to do that. Do you have a thing that "grinds" the apples?
Good for you to get massages like you do! That is so beneficial!!!! When you find the right person that is priceless!!!

Did your sister love the beach as much as you did?

TRIG- - Hey there! I know you are busy with the farm and family stuff!! Always something isn't it! They call us the Sandwich generation for a reason!
You are right on point to eat "what you want"- but not cheating. We have to make this work for us! When we step out- get right back on plan!!! The carb creep is so real! That is a entire post ya know- we can all write it! As BLUE says- we know the drill!

NIC- thanks for your recommendation for dishwasher! Yup only a grown up woman would love new appliances!!!! I can't wait to get it!
I liked Blue's comment- Nibble on a doula!!! - Do you have your website up yet? Very cool!
How is the DS17 doing in school- still all good? And the DS across the pond? We do like to hear about the "kids"!
--------------------------------------------------------
Hot HOT HOT - Wicked HOT! we are 95-96 base temp! -

Ok- ya'll aren't going to believe this! I fell AGAIN!!!- I was taking out Bella last night right before bed. Well anyway so saw a cat and bolted and I wasn't paying attention and I went down again on concrete. Bloodied up both legs- nothing stitch worthy. But likely to scar. I am bruised up on both hands too and landed on my hip yet again. So I am sore today.
My Bella is all muscle!!! For a little dog when she pulls like that on her leash it's strength! Not her fault though. I should have not been distracted. But it was the last walk of the night.

What was worse: I was in the middle of the street, and 4 cars had to go around me. Of course nobody stopped. They had to go around!!! Wow -
The good news- nothing broke!!!!! It could have been MUCH worse!

Yesterday - Before the fall: - awesome time out with the gal pals. We met at an osterbar- that specializes in New Orleans type food. Complete with a Bloody Mary bar! It was awesome.

I love authentic Gumbo. Not this "midwest" gumbo. - This was pretty close to what I have had in N.O - no rice. Dark rue- no tomatoes or okra. Just seafood and it was good.
I also picked the LC Bloody Mary mix- only 4 carbs, it was spicy not sweet. But OMG the salt!!!!! - I feel like a salt cube today!!!!-

Not real hungry- I am feeling the inflammation from the bruising and fall. I am thinking eggs today- and broth with a heaping dose of turmeric! Inflammation + salt= I did NOT get on the scale. I feel it.

Just happy nothing broke!
I need to run- have only one patient today and I am happy about it! My manager is on vacay. She gave me an email that if I don't meet my "quota" daily I am to report to the other manager while she is on vacay. That will not happen!

Have a great day!
  #2468   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-19, 07:56

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- Yay for getting a new DW! I think you will be very happy with the Bosch. I do love that third level and use it every time. We do pre-rinse though before loading the DW as we only run it every 2 days or so, sometimes go longer. I have never put pots/pans/good knives in there.

Girl, what is with all the falling? It is concerning! You should put a no-pull harness on your girl. I use one that GREATLY discourages pulling of any kind because Bella was a puller. I also am shocked that cars drove AROUND you? I cannot imagine that!!

We've watched some of the MMM series on Netflix. I think maybe all of the first season and a little of the second one. My ILs love it!

Trig- So sorry you aren't feeling well, hon. Rest up and take it a bit easy!

Lori- Yum on homemade applesauce! I used to make that when the kids were younger but really only DS20 liked it so now I don't. It was easy though and delicious!

More personals coming- gotta go right now to get dressed and ready. Back this afternoon.

••••••

So my 'Doula Nibble' is progressing nicely! We are moving to the next stage, which is the in-person meeting at her house. Our phone call was 45 minutes, much longer than I expected, with a lot to unpack. It is an unusual case and my responses will need to be measured and fluid. I'll go into that more at a later date.

I need to go get ready for a coffee meeting. I am going to meet with a woman who works in a pediatrician's office but wants to start a business doing lactation counseling and infant massage. She wants to discuss possibly doing mutual referrals. Then I have to go get my flu shot for work, and then come home and make some baked beans to drop off at the high school for a teacher dinner. My head is spinning bc I didn't realize the teacher dinner is today. This is going to be a very busy DD!

Update on UD/DD- from the last time I checked in, I went down another pound and some change, had an UD yesterday and am up a pound today. So overall down 4.6 since last Wednesday, at my current weight.

Met a good HS friend last night in Bethesda (outside DC) as well. Will fill in about that later. I gotta go get ready!
  #2469   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-19, 09:55

BF:

Back again!

Did a little Fall decorating in my kitchen and ran to the grocery store....that's it for my day!

Speaking of fall.....Jaz....what the heck!! Thank goodness nothing was broken. So awful that cars drove around you and didn't stop to see if you were ok. I'm sure you'll be sore for a few days.

One time I stopped to help a young girl who had fallen while out running. It was just up the road from our house. She was a student at the University that is adjacent to our property. Anyway, she said several cars had just gone by and she was so grateful that I stopped. She had twisted her ankle and just went down. A couple other people stopped after I did and one of them had a clean bandanna for her to put over her scraped knee. I ended up getting her in my car and taking her to the University Health center. A week or so later there was a thank you note in our mailbox from her. I had told her that I lived just up the road. So sweet of her to do that.

Nic.....sounds like your Doula work is going to take off! YAY! I know you will enjoy it and it's great that another lady wants to work on referrals together.

You have a busy day today! It'll be time for bed before you know it!

Trig...so sorry some crud has gotten a hold of you. Lay low and get better. So far whatever sinus crap tried to latch on to me is not coming back. Fingers crossed that it doesn't.

Still raining off and on. It just opens up and pours every so often. High only in the 60's today. Back to 80's tomorrow and Wednesday.

Bye!
  #2470   ^
Old Mon, Sep-30-19, 19:48

BF:

Urghhhhh..... I feel hit by a truck- sooooooo sore. STILL grateful nothing broken- but completely shaken not stirred! HA wonder if not slight concussion. feels like it. I am so clumsy.

Lori - of course you stopped for that gal. you care about people. I am shocked we live in such a wold where people go around you laying on the ground. As a nurse it is shocking....... as a person we suck at humanity at times. So sweet of you!

NIC- So cool about your nibble- so proud!!!!!! I just can't wait for your LAUNCH PARTY WE NEED TO THROW YOU!!!!!!!! - next party- NIC'S LAUNCH PARTY!!!!!!What did we say 2021?????? God that seems so far away!!!!!

I can't wait to get my DW!!!!!- quietest on market and all the whistles- but not just that- the quality blew me away! Hands down. And I haven't even gotten it yet! I am hoping Sat!
---------------------------------
I fell yesterday because my lawn guy quit and my lawn has not been cut in 3 weeks. He just stop coming. And Bella will not go out in grass taller than her. I found another guy though Open door- or was it next door- something like that..... a neighbor hood app.

Anyway- still feeling punk.

Speaking of- TRIG- My friend how are you feeling? You got the SINUS bug again!!!! URGHHHHHHHHH- Time to get some nasal spray- load up. I know at SOME dam point this heat has to break and we will be in fall for a single second before winter hits. with the temps for winter will be 70's...... HAHAHAHAH

So tired , cranky and stiff. I am not unhappy- just physically struggling from the fall. Ya I can't believe it either. that will make 5 this year. 3 happened at work- - 2 on concrete at home walking Bella. None with wine. HA- I am more of klutz naturally.

So busy tomorrow- 4 patients- 4 hours of travel then 4 hours of charting. 1 hour of charting per patient after I get home. Then they want me to check in if I haven't met my quota of 5 day- they can kiss my arse. KISS THIS BIT*CHES........ yup......... that made me laugh........

food- so on point today!!!!! - nauseous just a bit- enough to take away food want. Had a grilled wrap with arugula and salsa on top. Turkey and (god forbid cheddar too inside) So good. That was it.
Carbs were 7( net) 13 total. Add arugula - what 1-2 more carbs. LOW day. Calories hummmmmm 90 + 50+ 100+ 50 + 200+ 50 = maybe 700...... tops I am thinking I might forgot the butter in pan....

Low day all the way around. That way it- no nibbles, drinks, nada. Well my tea- but it is the hibiscus- no calories, no carbs, no sweet. it..... going on 10- up early for travel..... Crap.... forgot- washed my sheets and got to make my bed. I will love getting in it though!!!! That is for sure!!!!!!!! Clean silk sheets...... heaven
  #2471   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-19, 04:24

BF:

Nicco so cool on the doula nibbles. It is funny when you think some prep work would be faster ya know. In your mind you say this shouldn't take too long, then next thing ya know time flies by and you are amazed how long a 'short' thing took I so get that.

Congrats! Your up and down is working fab for you! Love it.

You do sound super busy. You watch....your kids will leave ya, you think you have all the time in the world and the next thing you know you are busier than you ever been!! I swear I am busier now then when I worked and farmed together LOL I am trying to fix that tho ya know LOL

Lori. send some rain here. we haven't had it in so long and everything is pollen covered down here. you can taste it in the air even. ugh. it threatens to rain but hasn't come.

Jaz, a fall again? wow. and how nasty cars went around and no one even yelled out to see if you were ok? gosh almighty what is this world coming too! They were probably all on their phones....and driving LOL ugh

You sound chipper even though your body is aching. You got some pep back in your posts HEY maybe you can take a sick day cause of your fall. Legit ya know!!

HI Blue and Greg!!

hey all
took massive drugs thru the day and my head broke. I got into such a fog. could barely function. any movement meant I got super woozey. Woke up in clearer head situation. WEE! Not fab, can still feel the sinus but a heck of a lot better. Tummy has improved. Ate like nothing yesterday so that was good and today is eat day and I am still not too hungry...which is always a great thing.

today will be pork chops for dinner
and and and....who knows....need to add one more thing to get kcals up a bit. Maybe butter. Just dip the chops in some Cajun butter...that will up the kcals fast for sure LOL

OMG kid wants to go to homecoming next week and WE HAVE to go shopping for some new outfit. where? at the f'ing mall she said! omg! All those years of not caring about clothes and boom...I am not getting payback for all that easy time. Now I get the shopping torture HAHA I can't wait til she can drive and go shop on her own. I would rather hand her the credit card and say go for it then shop with her. I mostly have to be just quiet. Don't get involved. Sure not pick out anything for her!~ No comments, looks, interaction mostly HAHA So yea, hand her money and say go for it is best will get this planned up and hit the mall soon I guess.

finally her matching nightstand has come back to Wayfair and I ordered it this morning. Get this....was $189 when it went out of stock....today it is $239. What crap on that. Thank goodness I am done ordering furniture forever....well no more for this home. Can't wait til college happens, get her settled, sell this whole place and make big changes. hurry up and wait right LOL

off to get some things done. hubby picked up a big new throw rug for under kids recliners in the back room. Have to move those, clean up etc and get new rug under. Must have a rug surrounding those recliners cause she is a piglet of dropping everything onto the hardwoods and by gosh she is destroying them so a rug can take the brunt of it and I should be able to preserve the floor better til we can put it up on the market. One little piglet is enough for me, I couldn't imagine having 2-3-4-5 kids. I wouldn't be sane HAHA

off to get moving....great day all
  #2472   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-19, 04:57

BF:

Good Morning!

Jaz.....I suppose you're up and ready to get in your car to start driving. You will be one tired girl tonight. Sorry you are so sore from your fall, but it's no wonder.

I looked at the wraps that you and Nic are eating at the store yesterday, but didn't buy any. I have had them before and I know how good they are. I may just stop and get some today. I don't know why I just didn't buy them yesterday.

A new low weight this morning! Just over 15 lbs to my ultimate goal now. I'm glad today is an eating day....I'm a hungry girl after yesterday's DD. It is 6:30 and I think I'll have a small breakfast to get me thru Yoga.

And.......I'm back. Just had a wee bit of breakfast and now I'm having a cup of coffee with cream, MCT oil & collagen powder. Hope it doesn't lay too heavy on my stomach during yoga. Just so my downward dog doesn't turn into an upchuck dog.

Later today I have a Chiro appt. and I may take myself out for lunch. I've been thinking to do that on my last couple UD's, but I haven't done it yet. Once I eat breakfast at home, I'm not really that hungry for lunch. We'll see.

Ok gang....I'll pop back in later to see what's up with the rest of you today. Hope it's a good one....whatever you do. ((Hugs))
  #2473   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-19, 05:07

BF:

We cross-posted Trig! Another trip to the mall? Woohoo!! What sort of outfit does she want? A dress.....? Not sure what the kids wear to homecoming now days.

Glad your sinus blockage broke up a bit. Miserable.

Oh great....you wait and wait for the nightstand and then the price goes up! Doesn't it just figure? Oh well.....what are ya gonna do?

Ok....gotta get this coffee down my neck and digest a bit before heading out.

#2474   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-19, 05:46

BF:

Good Morning-
HAHAHA- TRIG- you can tell I am getting my spunk back because last post I cussed like a sailor- I would like to OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU to the world of being a mom of a TEENAGER!!!!!- And going to HOMECOMING! Good luck with that! Oh those ENDLESS dances. Do not EVER think she could EVER wear the SAME DRESS- EVER. Glad you have some $$$- You are going to need it.
So tip from experience- don't waste your money on shoes. Those yes will only be good for the PICTURES!!!- then all the girls take off their shoes and dance- so buy some ballets too. A pretty sparkly bag and shoes she will reuse. Dresses new EVERY time. Although a couple time my daughter swapped dresses with her GF's. After they got up a good stash 2-3 year in- they can shop each others closets.
But you kiddo might just want her own. My DD gave all her dresses away in collage! Homecoming and Prom are the ones they all remember! Then there are tons in-between.

Glad you are feeling better! I had to have to drug up in the fall - spring!!! Have you seen an allergist? I am just thinking about what might work for you! No wonder you are a summer lover!!! I forgot about all your sinus crap. You need to move out west in the winter and back here in the summer. Although it has been brutal here.

Yup- kids can and do require tons of time, space, and patience and $$$$$$$- They however are an investment! They become wonderful adults!

Speaking of Kids- NIC- so your nibble has become a BITE! Awesome! Plus I am impressed you talked on the phone!!! I find that so funny. I love talking on the phone! I am on my phone all the time - mostly to the kids. But I do like to blab here and there.

You came home and jumped right back in! How is the house hunt going for the IL's?
Anymore losses from up/down?

BLUE- - I hear ya on getting the appetite back! But you sound very grounded. As you said- we all know the drill!!!! We all know at this point what NEEDS to happen.
I have found that getting out and about is helpful- like you going to the gym! Have you tried it yet?
I see you are getting rain again! - LUCKY GIRL!!! I am so over this heat!
Pull this out about about Jan. Will ya?!?!?!?- I will be Soooooo ready for summer!!!! HAHAHAH....

LORI- - I know you have posted already! You are our early bird! But then again you got the CAT!!!!!- That cat would live outside every night. You are a better pet mom than me! That is why I have FIDO- they love, eat and sleep, repeat.

What is on your agenda today?
----------------------------------------------------
I am wishing for Friday afternoon- MY TIME!!!! - Working for the weekend!!!!
You know my manager is on VACAY but has the NERVE to give me daily WHAT TO DO LISTS, via EMAIL?????- She sent me 2 yesterday. I opened them and delated them- no response. I bet she loves to fight, and drama. She going to need to find someone else. I have stopped.

So - we are in Oct. - My reading list is only going to be the creepy, scary, and spooky!!!- So who is the father of SPOOKY? - Yup, got the latest Stephen Kings book. Blue you might have already read it. "The Institute". Have you noticed that his books all start the same. Lone drifter meets sleepy little town. Then all hello breaks out. - Toss in creep factor and ya got a book! So I am in chapter 3.

I also picked up 2 books on Cd- One is also a Stephen King, the other is a creepy Gregg Hurwitz- Orphan X novel. I will start that on first!
It is just something fun to do for the Halloween month. Then to wrap up Oct. the gals and I are going to a haunted house and dinner.
Then I will be ready for the holidays! Something else to think about.

I took my date page down for right now. I went on a few dates and I am just not in it right now! I am good as is!

Dinner- I am super busy today so I needed to preplan. I am using a frozen bag of LC meatballs. So I will thaw about 5-6 of them as they are the small ones and I have a jar of Rao. Done- I will add a salad on the side. No cheese. I am not a big fan of frozen meatballs. But every now and again with a GOOD sauce- OK...... Keeps me on track!
They have 4 carbs per serving and the sauce is 4 carbs per 1/2 cup- it will put me in about 10 total with the salad. Done.

Ok- sighhhhhhhh Off to get to work. At least I have something to listen to in my travels.
Have a good day all!!!!!-

This is a new month- anyone up to a challenge for Oct???-
I am challenging myself. I know it seems a repeat- but this has a beginning and end. So I am going DAIRY free Oct. totally. To see. If I want cheese Nov. 1 I will have it. I am not saying forever. I can do anything for 30 days right?

Anybody else want to toss something in the ring?
  #2475   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-19, 05:54

BF:

LORI- Yup you slid your post under mine!!!!

Look for the BE FREE Brand! - free go Gluten, flour, dairy, - made from sprouts. Mine have 13 total carbs- 6 net and 90 calories

The ones NIC eats you might like better- But I am avoiding the gluten. -

Either way- I love the idea of a STUFFED WRAP.

I tossed mine in butter last night and made chicken casadea (sp)
Topped it with arugula and guacamole. It did not feel like "diet" food.
Super good and my carbs came in total low under 20- I added veggies. But I have also used them for nitrate free deli meat and mayo, tuna salad, I really like them.

OK- now I am really pressing the clock!
Closed Thread