Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.K.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#166   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 02:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 233/197/163 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 51%

Good morning Tony - no, so far I've only written stories for their website (their guidelines for writing books is too strict for my liking!). I came here thinking I could get a break from reading and writing about things erotic and find you lot lol

What's the URL of your website, I can probably give you some search engine optimisation advice (focusing on Google), the only significant way to market a site is to build lots of 'feeder sites' that link into your main site, each of the feeders should focus on one tiny aspect of your main site to boost it's significance to the search engines, other than that look for a web ring or other sites to swap links with - also how much traffic per day are you getting at the moment?

Ebbie, lmao, I looked into the phone chat thing a few years ago thinking it would be easy money but the set up fees were outrageous, I do know a couple of girls in the US who make fantastic money doing it (I built some sites for them), one of them is a dominatrix and she cracked me up saying how when she's talking about spanking them, to give sound effects with it, she puts her rugs over the washing line and beats the dust out of them, does 2 jobs at once lol.
Sponsored Links
  #167   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 06:02
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 249/249/220 Male 75 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Not ready for viewers!!

Kelly, My web site is very new and needs alot of work on it. I have had a couple of calls through it but that's about it.

Looked in the paper for gigs today. Other than Quo on their annual tour there was nothing new about.

You should look in the E+Mart regards sex chat lines. They are offering set ups much cheaper now. In the Stage newspaper they are always looking for women with warped, I mean broad minds to sit on the phones.

Christine, Heard anymore from Faliraki? What are you up to today? Are you and Lynda off to do some exercising at the gym or is it a lazy day.

Did you know eachg other before this site or have you met through it?

Speak to you all soon.

Tony
  #168   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 06:30

Plan: atkins/bernstein
Stats: 105/105/105 Female 63ins
BF:
Progress:

hi tony,jeffrey phones me every 2 days,i think to put my mind at rest,sounds like he's having a whale of a time.the weathers red hot over there,unlike here.i,m freezing.i,ve done a 4 mile fast walk this morning and then went swimming (35 lenths)too many kids there to swim around.me and lynda met through this site.i,m doing no more exercise today.i,m knackered!!
  #169   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 09:40
Yo-Yo

Plan: Lighter Life
Stats: 284/234/167 Female 5 foot 10 inchs
BF:yes very!!!
Progress: 43%

Hello everybody!!!
I am back gosh I havent been on the site proparly for at least a day!!

Now things arfe all sorted with a certain person an no more nasties posts back to fun and laughter!!!

Ebbie you tart!!!!!! flirting with Steve! I join in if I was a married woman!! lol
Whats this about you wanting to talk dirty down phones to men? ere Ive always wanted a job doing that what easy money!!! Me and a few friends used to wind men up on chat lines for a laugh, so i am sure I could do it for money (not like you are doing anything!!) Ive seen a doc on it. It was so funny the women where doing their housework whilst chatting!!

So whats all this about Rock nights WHEN and Where??? I love all that music! I always wanted to be a singer but in this day and age I dont think I could cut it to many young sexy wanna be hopefuls (I think I would be told I am past my prime!!)

This thread is well funny it has gone from sex to chocolate to cakes to shopping to music, whatever next sky diving.

Kelly I used to be like you about shopping 2 shops and I wanted to go home, now I could shop till I drop, unless I am with my DH Steve, he drives me mad, dragging behind with the biggest bored expression on his sour puss face lol

Tony I dont normally exercise my plan when I went to the gym with christine was to sit in the steam room and sauna all day!! Christine on the other hand (MRS SUPER FIT ) had other plans (god my legs hurt today ) never mind it was fun and I got my eyebrows waxed whilst I was there!!

Well I have rambled enough so I shall shut up and talk to you all later
x
  #170   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 12:16

BF:

Give us the url anyway Tony, might be able to save you some time! It's years since I looked at doing the sex chat lines, not sure if I've got the bottle to try something like that now, actually it could do 2 jobs in one, I could just type up the dialogue as I go and have ready-made stories to sell!
  #171   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 15:00

Stats: 152/136/119 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 48%

I can't believe there is men that will pay for it LOL I'm quite shy and there is no way i could speak about such things to someones face but hell down the phone no problem!!
I remember when i was working in a bakery some bloke kept ringing up talking dirty, in the end i took the call gave him a taste of his own medicine and he put the phone down LMAO Now either i did a good job and he 'ahem' finished quickly, or i really was terrible, LOL
But hey i would only have to have them on the phone 4 minutes and i would of made more than i would of done working for an hour in my last job.
  #172   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 01:30

BF:

I'm the same, face to face I'd just die of embarrassment, but on the phone's totally different! It sounds like you thoroughly sorted out the bloke on the phone lol, shame you weren't charging!

One of the ladies that I built some pages for had it made, as she was a dominatrix she commanded them as her slaves to wait on the line while she did things like shower and change her outfit before she'd talk to them - some of them were on with her for over an hour every day, I'm sure it would have been cheaper for them to go out and get it for real!

Another friend of mine is a programmer for adult sites, one of his main jobs is programming 'chat bots', after reading hundreds of hours of sex chat room transcripts he figured that nearly everyone asked the same questions in a similar order so there was no need to pay real girls to chat to the blokes, in a lot of the rooms there are 1 or 2 real girls and up to 6 'chat bots'!
  #173   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 06:10
Yo-Yo

it amazing what men do to get their kicks and a lot are married too!!
  #174   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 06:47

Stats: 184/162/112 Female 5'5"
BF:31/26/19
Progress: 31%

Belated big hugs, Lynda... and welcome back!

Here's to all happy posts from hereon in. Stick with the Brits and all will be well!
  #175   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 07:08
Yo-Yo

Dont worry I will but we cant tar all with the same brush!! I am sure there are loads of lovlies on this site!!