Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Kitchen: Low-Carb Recipes > Sweet treats
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 20:57
Registered Member

Plan: general
Stats: 220/220/150 Female 5 ft. 3in.
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Modified Pudding Like Recipe

The other day in the Favourite Snack thread I posted a recipe on some type of pudding you could make well It was totally wrong I made it wrong here is the right way for those who are interested
2pkg. sf jello
make jello according to pkg, basically 2 c boiling water 2 c cold water then add 8oz softned cream cheese mix w/ electric mixer sit in fridge for a couple hours or until set and BADDA BING BADDA BOOM there is your low carb pudding consisitency stuff, LOL you have to use your imagination a lot on this diet, making stuff outta the ordinary
--nicholle
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jul-12-03, 18:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 211.2/198/137 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 13%

Thanks Nicholle.I was looking for something sweet besides the endulge bars or Russel Stovers chocolate. This sounds delicious - kind of like cheesecake. Queen Bee
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jul-18-03, 06:29

Stats: 185/180/135 Female 5' 5"
BF:46.1%
Progress: 10%

This is one of the staples of my diet. I think I have tried it with every flavor imaginable. I love lime and orange (which normally aren't my favorite). They remind me of Key Lime Pie and Dreamsicles! MMM....

I tend to put them into small individual containers (old yogurt containers with covers actually) so I can bring them with everywhere. What I like best, is that the flavors are endless. I tend to make I package of jello mixed with 4 oz of cream cheese. That makes 4 servings at 1 carb each. Sometimes I get creative and make two packages of jello. When I do this, I like to mix. My favorite is one package peach with one package raspberry. Then I use 8 oz cream cheese, get 8 servings and it is still one carb each. Glad to see someone else has discovered this tasty treat too!!!
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jun-14-07, 16:02

Plan: atkin's
Stats: 350/340/245 Male 5' 9'
BF:
Progress:

uh oh.... looks like im off to lab with this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jul-05-07, 18:08
Registered Member

Stats: 200/150/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 77%
Default LC Whipped Jello Dessert

Mmm! I just modified my NON low carb recipe (back in my REAL SUGAR days). W/ a mixer, I whip HEAVY WHIPPNG CREAM (I don't measure! I eyeball it...maybe about a 1-2 cups? sorry!) w/ some splenda & a box of sugar free jello. You can modify 2 your liking. My fav is the rasberry sugar free jello w/ a handful of blueberries or rasberries since ANY berry is low in carbs. Sometimes I'll add in some slivered almonds. Just let it SET in your fridge for a few hours and VOILA! It really firms up but yet is SO lite and yummy!