Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Candida Yeast & IBS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-21-16, 19:09

Plan: 20% macronutrients
Stats: 250/215/190 Male 72"
BF:
Progress:
Default Male yeast infection..can't get relief

Hello all. I've been having a recurring yeast infection, according to clinic doctors. I keep being prescribed an anti-fungal, it goes away for a while, then comes back. It seems to come back after...stimulation.

I've been using Curel as lubrication during foreplay with my girlfriend or otherwise self-stimulation. I'm wondering if stimulation and the Curel is something that could be causing the recurring infection?

I am starting to become very depressed about this, my sex life is struggling, and I feel like I can't even self stimulate without it furthering the situation.

I really hope someone has some insight.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-21-16, 21:38

Plan: DDF, Fung
Stats: 247/209/199 Female 66.5"
BF:kickin it
Progress: 79%

Try coconut oil, it is a natural anti-fungal. You can use it as a topical and/or put it in your coffee.
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-16, 04:16
Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/308.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 32%

Purchase oregano oil gel caps http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...50-mg-120-sgels

Take 1 gel cap with 1000 mg asorbic acid every 1-3 hours (every hour to start is best) during the day from the time you arise until you go to bed depending on how much your body can tolerate.

It's best to start treatment when you have a couple of days off and can stay home.

Side effects: flu-like symptoms as your body detoxes and putrid green tinged, foul smelling, controllable but diarrhea-like bowels as your body kills and expels the yeast.

Also take 10k vitamin D3/day for 2 weeks and then 5k/day thereafter to help your body heal and recover.

After 2-3 weeks you can start reducing the doses of oregano oil(ooo) and asorbic acid until you reach the maintenance dose of 3 doses/day. Also after two weeks start taking a good probiotic daily.

You can also purchase oregano oil in liquid form, mix it with coconut oil, and use it as a topical to treat candida on your skin and penis. Be careful with the strength of the mixture though...it might sting and burn.

Last edited by Zuleikaa : Fri, Apr-22-16 at 04:24.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-16, 06:20

Plan: Atkins/eating to my meter
Stats: 170/132/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 84%

Has your partner been treated as well?
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Oct-02-16, 17:15

Plan: Dr. G's
Stats: 295/247/220 Male 6' 2"
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up my candida cure

I've had a skin candida infection for 11 months. None of the prescription cremes or pills worked. I worked up my own cure using the following:

100 ml coconut oil
5 ml tea tree oil
5 ml cinnamon leaf oil
7 ml neem oil.

After applying the concoction you'll get a warm feeling for about 15 minutes. I believe that's the cinnamon oil.

All of the ingredients have been reported in the peer-reviewed scientific literature as being candidacides.

Good luck,

DrDoc