Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-19-01, 10:21
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 570+?/???/250 Female 67.5
BF:
Progress: 24%
Cool First post here...

Hi Guys,
Im new here and wanted to stop in and say Hello!! I am just getting to figure out these boards I have been over on a diffrent forum for over a year and have no idea how to use this one. I am hoping to hang around here more as I get used to the place heheheee well, that it for now Bye
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Dec-19-01, 11:13
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Cool Welcome

So nice to meet you! So how are you doing on your LC lifestyle?
Any words of advice or any questions?
I've been LCing for 4 months so I'm always open to new ideas
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Dec-19-01, 11:14

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 296/278/179 Female  5'8
BF:
Progress: 15%

Hi! A big welcome to you, Goddess. There are a lot of places to peek into here, aren't there?

I hope you'll start a Journal if you already haven't. It helps keep one honest And people will read it, too, and offer advice and encouragement. But this forum is a special place for people with a long road ahead of them. It's great to keep in touch with everyone on the board (on the low carb daily thread, through journals and elsewhere) and we can learn a lot from them, but it's also nice to have a place to grumble and fumble along with people who know they're going to still be moving towards goal a year from now.

You're off to a great start. You'll do this. We're here for you.
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-19-01, 22:50
Registered Member

BF:
Smile

Hi there,

nice too meet you two too! I have been LC for 13 months and have lost 76 pounds, Now I must say I have fallen off and on plan a 100 times but I know this is the only way for me! It works and keeps working so Im in it for life!

I am currently on re-induction on day 10 as of mid-night.
and things are going well, I have about 306 more pounds to go but I will see when I get there!

These boards confuse me too no end but like anything I will figure it out

I will start a journal here after the 1 st of the new year! I will be weighing in Dec 24th and hope to see some movement on the scale Im afraid I might just be a slow loser. But as long as its going down Im game

Well my only advice is do NOT cheat, its the root of all evil!

OneHappyGoddess
Here is me:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small`.jpg (2.8 KB, 58 views)
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Dec-20-01, 12:44

Plan: Predominantly Atkins
Stats: 320/260/145
BF:
Progress: 34%
Default Welcome, goddess!

Welcome to the board! It can be confusing here at first, but once you get used to the board, it is easier (to me) than many other forums. It's divided into subjects you can peruse, and skip those you're not interested in, and into groups like this triple digits club, where many of us "in the same boat" can gather and support one another.

I've "cheated" as well in the past. I had lost 85 pounds, stopped LCing, and gained 25 of them back before I went into a panic and began to LC again. I've been ill (not from LCing), so it hasn't come off as quickly this time as I would have liked, but it's still coming off and not going up, so as you say, I'll stick

Hope you stick around!

Sh'ra
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Dec-21-01, 16:05
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Hi OneHappyGoddess , welcome aboard!

You've done a great job in such a short period. I'll be looking forward to your journey and continued success, as one of the biggest losers around here, since you threaten to take my title away!

You'll get used to our forum in no time, and if you have any questions on how to do something, head to our comments box, where many of our expert users discuss how to do things Also, you might want to check the "FAQ" ison at the top, for frequently asked questions.

Wa'il
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Dec-21-01, 19:32
Registered Member

BF:
Talking

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and I sure hope to be around here alot, The holidays make me insane and I always have 1,000 diffrent falls this time of year!! YIKES

But Hopefuly I will stay as low-carb as possible thru the Holiday and Re-induct strict on Jan.1.2002 I know that is the whimpy way but, it works for me.

Sh'ra and Tamarian, Thank you for the welcome
What great Stats!! WOW Im impressed and beleive me no fear of me taking anyones title Hahaha I should have lost lots more by now, If only I could stop cheating Grrrrrrrr

I think the New Year will bring around new hope for me.

Thanks again ,
OneHappyGoddess