Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 07:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 249/193/160
BF:
Progress: 63%
Default Hello Carbs!

Had a real bitch of a week, and a crap day. Then fought with my SO, and still felt like crap.

So I went to the locale store in search of fanta and twisties. Well darn it was shut. Next option, Macca's. Hello Cheeseburger, large fries and a real coke!

Well suprise suprise I still felt like shit, so I found some old Rasin toast in the freezer - toasted it and drowned it in butter.

Such solace!

Of course tomorrow I am going to regret it, but some days the fridge is just not my friend.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, May-12-02, 10:10

Plan: Sugar Busters/Atkin's
Stats: 306/235/185 Female 5'6
BF:no clue
Progress: 59%
Smile HI Reymi!

.. were ya able to get back on track? I think we all have days like that once in a while! Have a fantastic day and may all your cravings go away! *hugs* Wen
  #3   ^
Old Fri, May-17-02, 09:26

Plan: atkins
Stats: 205/196/135
BF:
Progress: 13%

HI DOWN UNDER!
I HAVE HAD THE EXACT SAME WEEK ! I HOPE YOU GOT BACK ON THE DIET OK! IVE HAD A HARD TIME GETTING BACK ON BUT IM WORKING ON IT. Mc DONALDS WAS NOT AS GOOD AS I REMEMBERED IT! I WAS LET DOWN, SO I GUESS IVE BEEN HUNTING SOME FOOD THAT WOULD SATISFY THAT CRAVING! SINCE NOTHING IS WORKING I GUESS ILL TRY TO GET BACK ON. AT LEAST I DIDNT GAIN ANY WEIGHT BACK...YET
GOOD LUCK
  #4   ^
Old Tue, May-28-02, 06:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 249/193/160
BF:
Progress: 63%

Yes - I got back on the horse and am riding along happily again.

I had a lot of problem sticking to the eating plan for about a week after the huge break, but slowly and surely with a LOT of self belief, I am back on it.

I did gain 1 pound, but I really didn't care. 1 pound is a small price to pay for something that I needed to get out of my system. I have since lost that pound again and then some.

It all comes back to if you are really ready to do this, then you do, no matter what comes your way. That self belief is what makes this plan even easier, imo.

luv

Rey