Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Pre-Maintenance & Maintenance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Tue, Sep-12-06, 22:32
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi-
if you guys want any info re the CALP thing, or just to talk, I'm here. you can get me on the CAD/CALP area, or here, or a PM.
Good luck-
E
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-06, 08:47
Every day is day one

Plan: AtkinsMaintenance/IF
Stats: 185/145/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 133%

I usually use the principles of CAD/CALP when I'm dining out. I find that if I eat off plan for that one meal it's a blip in the radar. On the other hand, I am one of those people when I follow CALP as my daily plan, a reward meal, even a balanced reward meal sets off cravings by day 2. I'm finding business as usual on Atkins main (or I should say, to the mid rungs of the OWL ladder). White flours, real sugars, snack foods etc are still the kiss of death to me and always will be.

Earthgirl....how you doing????
  #48   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-06, 09:01

Plan: Low Carb WOE
Stats: 156/135/135 Female 66 inches
BF:28/17%/19%
Progress: 100%

Lisa, do you have my office bugged??? How do you know when I come peek in here?!?!

Hey, Happy One Year Birthday Cheat Free!!!

I'm not on plan this week. Prolly next week. Lots of excuses...mainly...my DH always turns my birthday into a full week long season...(I'm not complaining) and I'm on TOM on new meds, yadda yadda yada.

I know I'll get back on track soon...
  #49   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-06, 20:48
Every day is day one

BF:

Quote:
Lisa, do you have my office bugged??? How do you know when I come peek in here?!?!

Must be that all seeing third eye us midwives have

OK--just don't make it a complete carb orgry--ya hear!!!!

This week with my mom and sister here--following the rules of CALP. I see induction in my future somewhere mid October--Jeez, I hate induction!
  #50   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-06, 01:43

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 168/153/140 Male 5 feet 3 inches short
BF:
Progress: 54%

I was going to post a thread like this. I have no clue what to be doing now that I have reached goal weight I've been trying new things and seeing what the scale shows....but it's becoming a habit now to eat off plan We'll see how this week goes.
  #51   ^
Old Fri, Sep-29-06, 09:16
Every day is day one

BF:

Just bumping this up for Tim
  #52   ^
Old Fri, Sep-29-06, 20:03

BF:

Hahah Thanks fish smacker!!

I ate a few Timbits (Donut holes) and got sooo sick today. But, they did taste good for the first few seconds.
  #53   ^
Old Sat, Sep-30-06, 09:24
Every day is day one

BF:

Well I'm off to Vegas tomorrow for the Meat & Greet. I think it will be really fun to put some of the faces with the names.

My eating has been all over the place--my mother and sister were here for a week--luckily my sister low carbs and my mother kinda does a faux South Beach. Ate out for dinner/lunch about 4-5 times and did OK--not great but OK. Weight creeped up 2 pounds. Water?? TOM?? Fat??

In Vegas I'm giving myself permission to eat all the multiple Sushi meals I want (including rice) because A) it's my favorite meal, and B) I cannot get any type of really good sushi in my area. I am also planning on having a meal at In & Out--including french fries.

The other problem I'm having right now is hormonal--I want to eat every frickn' thing in site. And I am Low carb but just waaaayyyy oover eating. I had to retire the Isi Whip (whip cream maker)--I went thru a pint of whipped cream in 2 days!! That thing is lethal.

I'm just going to try and weather Vegas to the best of my ability and have a good time. When I come back back on plan.

Everybody stay smart and on plan--just keep working it!

Lisa
  #54   ^
Old Sat, Sep-30-06, 20:32

BF:

Hey, I had a semi vegas trip planned for this month too lol. But that didn't happen

Your food plans sound great! I think I'm going to break down and get some fries, dressing, gravy and cheese this week. I was so sick after eating those donuts though I might reconsider. Have fun in vegas.
  #55   ^
Old Sun, Oct-22-06, 09:35
Every day is day one

BF:

I made it thru day 2 and am working on day 3. It looks like the damage from Vegas, my visit with my sister and mom and my overeating has stuck at 3 pounds up so I have to change my stats back to 155. Which is a pisser, but better to catch it at 3 pounds than at 30.

The other thing that is a pisser is that I'm only at day 3 of being back on plan--WHAT HAPPENED TO MY 365+????!!!! If it's anything that gets me back on track it's gonna be that damn ticker. (Part of the Master of MY Domain challenge)

If once a year I have a lapse I guess I can live with that when you look at the whole scheme of things. I had to make a LC carrot cake and a pumpkin pie--just craving, craving, craving--I know it's because the weather and time is changing, but hoping it wil help me get over the hump because I could have gone to the grocery store and bought real carrot cake (like I did last week--yes, I'm weak and pathetic). So that's my story, I'm sticking too it. REMEMBER, IT"S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Just trying to slog thru and get back into the groove.

Lisa
  #56   ^
Old Sun, Oct-22-06, 13:07

BF:

Hey Lisa!!! I guess the trip went well I've been eating a lot of snack foods lately (cookies, cinnamon rolls...etc) Up a few pounds but that is from the 6 days of drinking that I have endured this week You can get back up to 365 + if you really want to!