Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-10-10, 11:02
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/237.4/120 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default Rabbit's Fitness Log

So here's my fitness log to go with my journal and to keep me more motivated in working out. We'll see how this works.

I do a yoga class every Monday and I decided yesterday to start doing 27 Sun Salutations daily. It's hard work, but I love it!

I'm hoping to join the Y soon so I can start swimming again and eventually take pilates and dance.

Today: 27 SS
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Mar-11-10, 08:09
Registered Member

BF:

So I was going to do Namaste Yoga this morning at 8:30 (it's on TV) and I ended up getting distracted and forgetting about it. Because I am on such a tight schedule today there will be no yoga. (gasp!) I work at 6, so hopefully we'll be busy and I'll be running my butt off anyway!
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Mar-17-10, 11:57
Registered Member

BF:

Just finished my first hot yoga class. it was definitely a challenge, to say the very least. First off, it was billed at a "hot gentle stretch" class, which is what I usually take, only not hot. Our instructor is an older woman, a bit on thenew age-y side but sweet as pie (without the crust, of course). I knew that the hot stretch class was taught by the owner, who typically teaches level 1 and level to vinyasa flow but i didn't expect it to be a level 1 class! It says on my schedule "12:00 hot gentle stretch" and i got hot level 1! Not complaining, mind you, I enjoyed the workout, it was just more than I was bargaining for, especially at 105 degrees.

I'm hoping next month I'll be able to afford to join the Y. I really want to swim!